Old 05-24-2024, 12:20 PM   #1230
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Olive whipped & bound Valenza

Release Year: 2024
Studio: Kink
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Clothespins, Corporal Punishment, Dildo, Domination, Flogging, Rope Bondage, Spanking, Submission
Olive Glass is back on Kink and she’s in the mood for rope bondage. First, Olive has her arms tied to a bamboo pole. The Pope tenderizes her flesh just before upping the bondage ante. He starts with spanking Olive’s ass, and then moves on to hit her with the leather flogger. He gives her tits and stomach the attention they deserve. Always seeking more control, The Pope ties up one of olive’s legs, then goes to town on Olive’s spread pussy. He makes her cum with the Hitachi and then puts her in a full suspension and makes her cum some more. After that, Olive is tied to the bench where The Pope puts clothespins on her tits and makes her really feel the sting as he gives her pussy the Hitachi again. He puts clothespins on her thighs as he continues the pleasure and torment. The Pope adds another rope to her pussy and then raises her off the bench to give her more orgasms. In the final scene, The Pope has Olive tied up, kneeling face-down on a padded box to focus on her ass and pussy. Some spanking and flogging quickly turn into fingering and stuffing her wet pussy with a dildo. The Pope finishes Olive off with a Hitachi reach-around that sends her into a screaming bliss.
Format: mp4
Duration: 50:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9737kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Olive whipped & bound

Luna Lovely - Rough Domination With Bondage & Lashing Bickmore

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Luna Lovely
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Brunette, Dildo, Domination, Fingering, Humiliation, Rope Bondage, Small Tits, Spanking, Submission, Vibrator
Video language: English
Luna Lovely is back on Kink and this time she’s eager to be marked, and The Pope is the man for the job! First Luna is tied on top of a wedge sawhorse where The Pope ball-gags her then puts her in a noose for more control. Then The Pope begins whipping her ass until Luna starts to quiver. He gives her the Hitachi for a while before returning to the lashing of Luna’s fit body. Eventually the crop comes out and The Pope really starts tenderizing Luna’s flesh. Next Luna is suspended giving The Pope clear access to all of her, so he starts off with a good spanking before adding even more rope. Once Luna is secured, The Pope fucks her exposed pussy with the dildo then adds the Hitachi for over-stimulation and keeps going until he’s gotten the orgasm from her that he demands. Finally, Luna is tied to a pole with her arms and legs over her head for even easier access to her pussy, which The Pope starts slapping. Eager to up the ante, he soon breaks out the cane and starts going to town on Luna’s ass and thighs. It’s not too long before Luna gets her wish and her legs are good and marked, so The Pope gives her pussy the Hitachi one more time as her reward.
Duration: 50:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9844kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Luna Lovely - Rough Domination With Bondage & Lashing

Young and Petite Slut in Grueling Bondage and Tormented Huntertown

Cast: Isabella Nice ,The Pope
Genres: slim ,BDSM ,Latinx ,Feet ,big dick ,Straight ,Bondage ,brunet ,Petite ,Humiliation
Isabella has a few shoots under her belt at Kink, but The Pope hasn’t had his way with her yet. The day has come where we finally get to see her suffer properly in tight bondage and suffer brutal domination at the hands of the meanest fucker on the internet. Let’s hope she has her big girl panties on, because this is not going to be an easy day. She begins in a sitting/lotus position with her arms pulled into a strappado. Her neck is pulled, both forward to her ankles, and back to the pole behind her. This creates a predicament that squeezes her neck. Her nipples are clamped and weights are added to stretch her sensitive nipple as far as possible. Next she is face down and in a hogtie. Her ankle are pulled one way and her wrists the other. The ropes are tightened throughout the scene to convert this into a scorpion tie. This grueling position takes its toll on her little body quickly, but not before he makes her orgasm harder than she has all day. We continue to the final scene where we have Isabella in a brutal tie with one of her legs pulled straight up and theother secured to the box. Her feet are caned and the rest of her body is subjected to moregrueling punishment. She is allowed to orgasm a few more times before she is released.
Duration: 35:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4856kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Young and Petite Slut in Grueling Bondage and Tormented

The Zucchini Incident Pine Mountain Valley

Cast: Maitresse Madeline Marlowe ,Mason
Genres: Flogging ,Fingering ,toned ,BDSM ,Blonde ,Tattoo ,Slapping ,natural boobs ,Lesbian ,Straight
Mason’s an embarrassed waitress who goes to the doctor to remove a zucchini stuck up her ass. Doctor Madeline punishes and fucks her with a strapon for being a slut. Mason then takes the doctors fist up her dripping wet cunts and erupts with intense orgasms!
Duration: 1:01:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Zucchini Incident

HT - Sybil Hawthorne - A Trained Maljamar

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Sybil Hawthorne
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination, Vibrator
Sybil is deeply involved in the BDSM lifestyle. At home Sybil has a Domina. They are Trained to accept high levels of pain. Sybil has come to us to tests their limits. Sybil tells us that at home their Domina doesn’t usually tie them up. Here that’s a prerequisite.
Sybil is upside down and their body is already marked up. As the marks grow and multiply so does their excitement. Finger’s slip into their tender love tunnel and a vibrator hums on their nub. It’s not long before they are begging for permission to cum.
One of Sybil’s best features is their ass. So of course that’s what we display. An asshook pulls their head back and more pain is applied. Sybil cries yet again. Yet again they are rewarded with orgasmic bliss.
Duration: 1:01:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7354kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HT - Sybil Hawthorne - A Trained

Fresh Faced and Freshly Electro-Fucked! Pickens

Cast: Bobbi Starr ,Naidyne
Genres: LezDom ,slim ,fake boobs ,Humiliation ,Electro Plug ,Electrical Play ,Corporal Punishment ,Dominatrix ,Tens Unit ,BDSM
Episode 4: In my final update with cute, impressionable 19 year old girl next door Naidyne, I complete my conversion of this otherwise innocent wanna-be whore into a raging electroslut!
I start this scene with some lesbian BDSM, restraining Naidyne’s legs in the air while she’s on her back. This gives me lots of access to her wet, wet, pussy and I put on my favorite electrosex toy, an electro strap-on!
But before I penetrate Naidyne’s tender young cunt, I make sure that she suffers for my pleasure. I attach two electro clamps to each nipple and watch as she struggles against the electrical spasms. Then I have my lezdom fun with Naidyne, and fuck her to orgasm after orgasm (but only when I want her to cum) with my strap-on!
Duration: 20:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 768.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fresh Faced and Freshly Electro-Fucked!

Kristine Shohola

Kristine is a true bondage slut and a rare find. Even before her work has begun, she's already asking for PD to have his way with her. Once PD has her tied, Kristine is begging for a chance to suck his cock. She learns quickly that PD demands the best. It takes this bitch a minute to get it right, but once she gets going she earns the privilege of getting her cunt fucked. She's such a bondage slut that her orgasm starts as soon as PD begins to choke her.
Format: real
Duration: 45:41
Video: 852x488, RV40
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 246.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kristine

Время генерации страницы 0.12903 секунды с 9 запросами