View Single Post
Old 05-25-2024, 08:40 AM   #1419
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Harsh Punishment in Grueling Bondage Lasara

Cast: Victoria Voxxx ,The Pope
Genres: The Pope ,top ,Rope Bondage ,natural boobs ,Bondage ,Submission ,Pain , Clamps ,Straight ,Tattoo
Video language: English
Victoria Voxxx has proven herself time and time again, that she is one of the toughest slutsin the game right now. Today, The Pope will try again to push her further than she’s gone before.This task could be for most, but his skill and natural sadism is key to ensure Victoriagets every damn thing she came for. Victoria begins face up, legs spread wide, and arms pulledabove her head to render her completely helpless. The flogger turns her flesh a bright shade of redbefore applying vicious nipple clamps and pulling them tight. The pain continues under hismassive hand as it comes down on her torso over and over again. Next, we get to witness a brutalsuspension as it happens. Victoria begins bound and standing, and we see The Pope manipulateher body with rope until she is in a nasty predicament suspension. Every rope added helpsdevelop the final position until Victoria is totally fucked. A vibe eases the suffering, but only alittle. In the final scene, Victoria is kneeling on a box, and her upper body is in tied to an up-lineholding her in a partial suspension. Her neck is pulled the opposite way of her body to createtension and make the tie more difficult to endure. The Pope launches a full out assault on herperfect ass with heavy impact implements until she is visibly marked from the intensity. Victoriais finished off with mind blowing orgasms that top her off.
Format: mp4
Duration: 43:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9738kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Harsh Punishment in Grueling Bondage

Lorelei Lee Submits in Brutal Bondage with Grueling Torment!!! Arak

Cast: Lorelei Lee ,The Pope
Genres: Domination ,Bondage ,Dildo ,brunet ,Feet ,natural boobs ,Blonde ,Straight ,Submission ,BDSM
Video language: English
Lorelei is back and holy shit does she look fucking amazing. Her flowing blonde hair, her natural body with a great ass and amazing tits inspire me to do things to her; very bad things. We begin with her standing with her legs spread. I want to be close to her so I can hear her scream. I want to feel her push that glorious ass back when my hand wraps around her throat.
Next she is in a very compact predicament tie on a box. Her body contorted just enough to cause a little added stress to her muscles, yet display all of the good parts at once. Her feet are destroyed with a full assault from bands to canes and I don’t stop until I have to.
Next she is put in a side suspension with one of her legs pulled high to ensure I get full access to her pussy, or as I like to call it, the honey hole. Her milky white skin is quickly turned a bright red from the cat of nine assaulting her flesh. Her pussy is then stuffed full with a big dildo and she is fucked and made to cum with little concern for her liking it or not.
For the finale Lorelei is on her back and spread as wide as I can get her. Her nipples get brutalized with clamps and added weights. A butt plug is shoved in her tight ass and then her pussy fucked again. Every orgasm she has makes her toes curl which pulls on her nipples and yet she begs to have another orgasm.
Format: mp4
Duration: 46:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4876kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lorelei Lee Submits in Brutal Bondage with Grueling Torment!!!
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04080 секунды с 9 запросами