View Single Post
Old 05-25-2024, 09:47 AM   #7655
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Sapphire Lapiedra, Busty Beauty Enjoys Oily Fuck Helenwood

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Sapphire Lapiedra
Genres: MILF, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blowjob, Boob Fucking, Brunette, Cum On Tits, Curvy, Deep Throat, Doggystyle, European, Facial, Gagging, Gonzo, Missionary, Oil, Spanish, Spanking, Tattoo, Vaginal Sex
Video language: English
Today on we have the pleasure of introducing you to Sapphire Lapiedra, a spectacular brunette with a huge pair of tits who has come to Private Specials, Big Boob Seduction for a debut that she’ll never forget! Armed with her sensational curves, Sapphire gets straight to work oiling herself up as she treats the lucky Alberto Blanco to a deepthroat blowjob and a hot titfuck.
Format: mp4
Duration: 47:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7812kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sapphire Lapiedra, Busty Beauty Enjoys Oily Fuck

Filth Slavemeat Leeper

Cast: Filth
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
This is what Filth wrote to BrutalMaster after making this video.Filth, in its own words:"Humping furniture, practicing face fucking with a banana and drinking its piss out of “filths” bucket otherwise knows as the toilet is a piece of cake for this fuckhole. In fact it enjoys servicing its other “boyfriend” the chaise. This pig enjoys being used even if its remotely. This is filths purpose to suffer and be used.But seriously who would deliver a total of 122 strikes on itself?This piece of meat would because this cunt mentioned it was thirsty for pain and blood. Master obliged and ordered it to deliver 50 strikes on each udder and each thigh.Self confessing on camera and privately to Master that it lost focus only to be told to deliver 10 more. it deserved it and has learned its lesson.Screaming, sobbing, endorphin high all possible by following orders and knowing the entertainment of this pigs self inflicted punishment would be amusing to all of you. Especially as you the viewers get off to its pain.This pig was thirsty and the only option was to drink its own piss from the toilet otherwise known as “filths bucket” It was delicious."Such a piece of meat all around and a self confessed masochist, pig, cunt and slave who would do anything to bring entertainment to you.
Duration: 31:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9719kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Filth Slavemeat

A Small Favor Murrayville

Cast: Leda Lothario
Genres: Black Hair, Blowjob, FFMM, Cum In Mouth, Doggystyle, Facial, Hardcore, Natural Tits, Pussy Licking, Reverse Cowgirl, Shaved Pussy, Skinny
After Leda Lothario lands herself in financial trouble, she seeks out the help of her affluent step-grandfather, Jay Crew. Staggered by the amount of money she needs, Jay will make Leda work for it.
Duration: 34:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11722kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Small Favor

Pretty Blonde Natalia Queen Gets Nailed Baldwin Park

Release Year: 2019
Genres: 18+ Teens, Anal, Cumshots, Domination, Face Fucking, Facials, Fingering, Gonzo
Natalia Queen flashes her perky titties and sends sexts to dominant stud Bryan Gozzling. When they hook up, he wraps his fingers around her throat while he inspects her tight body thoroughly. Mere anticipation of Bryan's meaty cock wets Natalia's cunt. He licks her clit as she moans in delight. Natalia wraps her pink lips around the shaft of Bryan's prick, giving him a slobbery blowjob. She spreads her legs as Bryan shoves her slit full of meat, pounding her passionately. Orgasmic pussy reaming and aggressive throat fucking culminate in a sticky cum facial.
Duration: 1:07:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6006kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pretty Blonde Natalia Queen Gets Nailed

Eva - The Best Bukkake Scenes Waynoka

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Eva
Genres: Bukkake, Swallow, Blowjob, Facial, Cumshots, Group, Sperm
Watch this stunning babe Eva gets down in the best bukkake scenes! Enjoy!
Duration: 44:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7797kbps
Audio: 313kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Eva - The Best Bukkake Scenes

Virgo - Tears Of Joy (2024) Carrington

Cast: Virgo
Genres: HD Video, All Sex
21 year old Virgo is here today and she’s ready to get started making money in the adult industry. She’s sick of being a customer service rep, which I imagine is like answering phones and such all day. Well, takin’ dick to earn your dollar is a lot more fun and she’s about to figure that out! Virgo is a nice looking girl. Additionally, she’s one of two things - either really nervous or she’s super sketched we’re gonna try something funny. Lucky for her we’re nice guys, and we’re just interested in seeing what she looks like taking dick. So after the usual interview, we have her get naked and play with toys. Next, she does a great job sucking my dick and she gets so into it we get a few little happy tears out of it. Next thing you know I'm fucking that pussy on the floor, then she’s riding me on the couch as well as having me balls deep in her throat. Actually she looks great getting face fucked with those big eye lashes on. Then it’s time for anal. We start off on the desk and she takes it with no problem, I roll those legs over and we get some good shots of that sweet meaty ass before a nice gape. She rides me again on the couch and after the chair I slide I back in her pussy for a drippy creampie which she compliantly licks off the chair. Finally we have her back on the couch for the exit interview. Here, she’s a little less edgy. You can tell she's happy she did such a good job. We’re happy too Virgo, unfortunately we actually don’t have any gigs for you so it's back to the phones you go!
Duration: 53:13
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 9322kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Virgo - Tears Of Joy (2024)

Dalila Dark 2 Bukkake Riparius

Cast: Dalila Dark
Genres: Bukkake ,Gangbang, Blowjobs, Cumshots, Swallow, Hardcor
Eventually the kinky babe from Italy - Dalila Dark - is back for her bukkake as she got already acquainted to cum swallowing during her first gloryhole. She quickly starts sucking the guys' dicks and literally gags herself with them, although she takes it quite easy. So when the jizz starts to erupt - she's ready. Dalila looks straight to the camera when the first cumshots land into her mouth. She tries to collect and keep up a big mouthful and when it's time to swallow - she does it instantly on command, gargling a bit before that. The sperm comes to her eyes but she goes on, getting fed with cum from both sides. The second big gulp is a bit heavier for Dalila but she is set to swallow everything she's offered today! Either she becomes horny or the cum makes her look even better but with cum on her face she looks perfect! She feels quite enough after getting facialized with some residual cum and even tries to finish her cum glass.
Duration: 21:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9323kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dalila Dark 2 Bukkake
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05193 секунды с 9 запросами