Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Jackie comes to preach the word of god and gets a lesson in faith Suffield

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Jackie Ohh
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
Video language: English
What had I done? I followed a strange man into his house. Into a dark room in the back. His shop. His words stung like knife to the chest. The sudden realization that I had walked into a seriously dangerous situation.He was right. Why had I come here? To preach my faith? Was that worth the things he was going to do to me?What could I do? He could easily overpower me. There was no chance I was going to escape. I let him touch me, I undressed myself for him, I let him bind me. From there I was really his. Compliance wasn't required. I was just flesh for his amusement.
Format: mp4
Duration: 47:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7303kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jackie comes to preach the word of god and gets a lesson in faith

Mitsuki – Sybian HuCow Princeton Junction

Cast: Mitsuki
Genres: metal collar, bondage, milking machine
Tiny Japanese girl Mitsuki is not sure what is happening to her. How did she end up naked in a barn? The farmer gently squeezes her udders to evaluate them. Mitsuki panics a little. What is going to happen to her? There’s a strange machine next to her, and before she knows it, she is on top of it, with her legs strapped in leather belts. Mitsuki soon finds out what the machine does: it vibrates her clit at super powerful levels! It’s almost too much for her to handle. But then the farmer adds the powerful goat milker! What an introduction to the barn! After the uncomfortable milking machine makes her nipples double in size, the farmer awards Japanese HuCow Mitsuki with a high speed Sybian orgasm. She is exhausted! But secretly… somewhere in her mind… there’s a part of her that loved this session!
Duration: 9:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14566kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mitsuki – Sybian HuCow

THe Training of Cassandra Nix, Day Two Cochabamba

Cast: Owen Gray ,Cassandra Nix
Genres: Role Play ,brunet ,Slave ,Caning ,shaved ,bottom ,versatile ,Hood ,switch ,Female Slave
I The Hobblerestraint with ropes, gag and hood. She is made to focus on formulating her principles of servitude while bound, hooded, gagged and beaten with a flogger. She must work through the distractions and focus on the task.
II The GimpBlowing the gimp in the BJ chair - trainee is instructed in oral service and made to orgasm with a hard cock down her throat
III the Fucking:Trainee is strung up and made to bounce her slave pussy up and down the formidable length of the gimp’s hard shaft. She is made to suck off the cock and wear the come on her face while homework for the night is assigned.
Duration: 50:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: THe Training of Cassandra Nix, Day Two

Claire Adams Heidrick

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Tattoo, Vibrator
Claire Adams is one of those women who likes her play rough. So when he pushes her up against the wall a huge smile crosses her face. The bondage begins and Claire watches her freedom fade away. It's not long before her ringed cunt is exposed. Her rings are used to spread her lips and give access to her sensitive nub. She shrieks and flails, but the bondage holds her. She begs for orgasm. Point shoes are hard to wear, but Claire is no ordinary bondage woman. One leg goes up and all her weight is on her foot. A hood covers her head and clover clamps are put on her nipples.
Duration: 1:00:16
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2700kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Claire Adams

Alexa bound and made to come again & again Sledge

Cast: Lochai ,Alexa Von Tess
We take Alexa through her paces of self gratification, made to get herself off time and time again as she fights the sting of the nipple clamps. This woman is so hot that she actually burns out one of our vibrators & needs to switch to another mid orgasm!
Suspended in tight win/lose situations she fights against what her body wants. Time and time again her orgasms are ripped from her tight body as she fights her ties, her pussy is so wet that the clamps can’t even find a hold long enough…
Duration: 48:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alexa bound and made to come again & again

Stacey Stax, Harmony and Princess Donna Dolore Killingworth

Cast: Harmony ,Stacey Stax ,Princess Donna Dolore
Genres: Anal ,Straight ,Dominatrix ,Femdom ,multiple orgasms ,Brunette ,Slave ,Blonde ,Corporal Punishment ,Electric Dildo
Stacey Stax is back at Wiredpussy and this time we double the fun by adding a second dom. Princess Donna and Harmony ride little Stacey like a pony, flog her pussy till it’s throbbing and red, fuck her with electricity and massive orgasm after screaming orgasm out of ther helpless bound body. She takes the cattle prod right on her pussy for not asking permission to cum and then verbally humiliates herself while riding the sybian.
Duration: 45:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Stacey Stax, Harmony and Princess Donna Dolore

Wasteland - Caught in Ironys Web Cannon Ball

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Trisha
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Controlled Orgasms, electro-stim, FemDom, femsub, Flogging, High Definition, humiliation, Mistress Irony, Pussy Play, restraints, Suspension, Trisha Uptown
Vicious Mistress Irony has her new slave Trisha Uptown hanging delectably like a fly caught in her web. As she dangles, Irony cruelly circles and applies a variety of wicked torments and pleasures in a ballet of sensations that sends Trisha into a flurry of orgasms. Mistress Irony even reveals her brand new magic wand, and experiments with it on her new slave. The sounds of the electricity dancing on Trishas skin with the chorus of her screams is just about enough to give Mistress Irony an orgasm as well!
Duration: 16:38
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1170kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 157.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wasteland - Caught in Ironys Web

Время генерации страницы 0.03228 секунды с 9 запросами