View Single Post
Old 05-25-2024, 11:54 AM   #2609
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Cherry Torn gets all tore up as she gets her ass whipped all to hell! Kaba He

Cast: Cherry Torn ,James Deen
Genres: BDSM ,Metal Bondage ,Handler ,Fingering ,Humiliation ,Bondage ,Tattoo ,Nipple Clamps ,slim ,Straight
Video language: English
With some nasty looking nipple clamps and an inflatable butt plug pumped into her ass, Cherry gets whipped, caned & fucked by the mighty cock of James Deen.
Then to top it off she gets her ass fucked with a dildo on a stick, zapped with a mean looking cattle prod and made to cum till she’s out of her mind.
Format: mp4
Duration: 32:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cherry Torn gets all tore up as she gets her ass whipped all to hell!

Rain DeGrey Part 5 Shades of DeGrey: The Fifth Shade Part Two Leon

Release Year: 2016
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Rain Degrey
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation
The faceless men are interrogating her now. They ask her a barrage of questions about herself, then about trivia, and every time her answer is wrong they pump thousands of volts through her poor pussy.
Duration: 1:02:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7295kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rain DeGrey Part 5 Shades of DeGrey: The Fifth Shade Part Two

Emily Addams Nailed Serving Tray Woxall

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Emily Addams
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping, Bondage, Discipline, Extreme
The newest meat in hell! and already her udders are nailed to a board, but with a twist. The slut is then able to stand up with her nailed tits and the board suddenly becomes a serving tray. How convenient. The whore was afraid of this session, although she was also oddly eager to join the Nailed Tits Club in hell! She was not, perhaps, aware that after the nailing comes the real pain in the form of a beating. Emily Addams is meat and she lives to suffer. She believes torture is the only thing she truly deserves and she shows it over and over. The is no punishment, no torture, no degradation, no humiliation that is too much for this cunt. This is a bitch that truly belongs in hell!
Duration: 22:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 18402kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Emily Addams Nailed Serving Tray

All Natural Newbie Gets Dominated in Strict Rope Bondage Ehrhardt

Cast: Savvy Suxx ,The Pope
Genres: Humiliation ,Corporal Punishment ,Vibrator ,Caning ,natural boobs ,Tattoo ,The Pope ,Domination ,Leather ,Rope Bondage
Savvy Sux showed up bright eyed and bushy tailed about getting her first Kink shoot with The Pope. She knew she wanted to experience all of the things that were BDSM, so they jumped right into the shoot. First, Savvy is in a standing position with her arms pulled back over a steel bar and then tied to her waist. Her legs are spread exposing her wet cunt. The Pope gets to work punishing this slut, and she can’t get enough of it, so he turns up the intensity. Her tits are covered with clothespins after being flogged and punished. Her efforts are rewarded with a few orgasms before moving on to the next position. Savvy finds herself in an inverted hogtie suspension with her legs tied out to keep he completely helpless. Savvy is introduced to some electrical toys, which quickly over stimulate her and cause her to scream. The Pope grabs a dildo and fills her pussy with it after he fucks her throat. The final scene has Savvy on her side with her arms secured above and behind her head, with her legs still spread wide and out of his way. Her flesh is assaulted with heavy leather floggings before using the dildo to fuck her mouth and pussy into multiple orgasms.
Duration: 52:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9782kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: All Natural Newbie Gets Dominated in Strict Rope Bondage

HT - A Training Time - Brunette Casey Calvert and Cyd Black Elm Grove

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Casey Calvert
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
Casey Calvert is intimately familiar with the ins and outs of being a slave. She is a hot 23-year old that loves being a slave so much that she does it for a living, as well as at home. I taught her some new positions to take with her after this Training Time, little ways to prepare her body for inspection.
Casey lives a life of orgasm denial. Her master doesn't let her cum very often so I know I can make her work for it. I give her strict instructions to warn me before she gets off and then I tease the shit out of her pussy until she is right on edge. If she can take the bondage and discipline I have planned, then Maybe she will get the chance to orgasm.
Who am I kidding, though? I know I'm going to let her feel the release. What I'm not going to do is let her do it on her own terms. She is going to have to cum when I tell her and as many times as I want her to. She is used to not having control over her own body, which makes her incredibly obedient.
Duration: 1:04:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7325kbps
Audio: 101kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HT - A Training Time - Brunette Casey Calvert and Cyd Black

Extra Credit Part One Fair Bluff

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Tattoo, Vibrator
Everyone has their strengths. Unfortunately classwork is not one of Sophie's. Her professor has offered and alternative form of learning. He's going to give her firsthand experience with some of the concepts he's been trying to teach her. If it were just that simple! Once Sophie is out of the classroom and he has her tied up she's going to have to show him what her strengths are. Sucking dick apparently comes easily to her. He suspends her and she's completely immobilized. Her cunt is just too enticing for him to leave untouched so he has his way with her. It's hard to tell if Sophie likes it or not, but he really couldn't care less as long as she's learning.
Duration: 1:03:10
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2696kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Extra Credit Part One

SexualDisgrace Nikki Bell's Slave Training Continues Great Bend

Release Year: 2014
Studio: SexualDisgrace
Cast: Nikki Bell
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Blowjob, Domination, Humiliation, DeepThroat, Hardcore
The submissive and obedient sex slave Nikki Bell hasn't left the dungeon yet. She's actually prepped for some more bondage and domination fun. Her Master thinks she needs more training and disgrace.
Duration: 21:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7869kbps
Audio: 98kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: SexualDisgrace Nikki Bell's Slave Training Continues

Время генерации страницы 0.05497 секунды с 9 запросами