View Single Post
Old 05-25-2024, 01:52 PM   #40313
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Introducing Double H All Natural Tits Katrina Jade Jian

Cast: Katrina Jade
Genres: Corporal Punishment ,Submission ,Brunette ,Straight ,BDSM ,bottom ,shaved ,Big Tits ,Predicament Bondage ,Domination
Video language: English
Super Hot starlet Katrina Jade brings her all natural double H tits to HogTied to get tied up, whipped and orgasmed over and over in inescapably tight rope bondage.
Format: mp4
Duration: 44:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4777kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Introducing Double H All Natural Tits Katrina Jade

Rebel Rhyder - Rebel's Initiation Pflugerville

Cast: Rebel Rhyder, Charlotte Sartr
Genres: All Sex, Anal toys, Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Asshole pain, Asslicking, Double anal, Face fucking, Facial, Foot licking, Gaping, Huge toys in ass, Painal, Piss drinking, Piss games, Pissing, Rimjobs
No marketing hype: this is the hardest gangbang ever shot, as well as one of the longest ones. 3 hours of nonstop, sadistic anal insanity with a beautiful, big-ass babe and 4 brutal dominants. This scene has extreme anal stretching, very rough ass fucking, heavy caning and paddling, anal electrical play, upside down rope suspension, interrogation, lots and lots of piss, ass to mouth, foot and boot worship, ass eating, and just a profound level of physical and mental challenge. Let it be clear: Rebel is a submissive masochist and wanted this scene. That's why we have included the full consent discussion in this release. Also, be sure to watch the post-interview discussion for context. We present this scene not only as a rare piece of entertainment but as what we believe will be a valuable, educational glimpse into the practice of BDSM.
Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 3:00:49
Video: 1280x720, HEVC

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rebel Rhyder - Rebel's Initiation

HT - Jessica Ryan and Jack Hammer - Rope Slut Veblen

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Jessica Ryan, Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
Jessica Ryan Earns the Privilege of Being Our Rope Slut
We pride ourselves on being men of discriminating taste, so while we get a lot of girls in here that love to be bound, beaten, fucked and made to cum, we rarely bestow upon any of them the honor of being called a genuine rope slut.
It takes more than just a banging body and a willingness to try some kinky things to be a rope slut. It takes being able to not just endure, but enjoy strenuous bondage positions that would break other girls physically and mentally.
Enter Jessica Ryan. If you want an example of how much this rope slut loves to be tied up, take a look at what she goes through for Jack Hammer. The way her back is arched we could call this a hogtie, but that would be doing it a disservice. He has her on her knees, her tits tied to the ceiling, while she is bent back like a bow. It's an incredibly beautiful position to leave her in. It's an even better one to whip her in.
That's what it takes to be a rope slut in our book. And Jessica Ryan lives up to the hype.
Duration: 59:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6759kbps
Audio: 100kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HT - Jessica Ryan and Jack Hammer - Rope Slut

Calico Becomes an Electroslut! Milesburg

Cast: Calico ,Bobbi Starr
Genres: Dominatrix ,Tens Unit ,LezDom ,white ,copper wire ,Fisting ,Electrical Play ,Electro Plug ,unshaved ,Facesitting
Episode 2: Calico finds herself with her head locked in the ground, and her ass in the air ready for any lesbian BDSM punishment I can dish out. But that doesn’t mean I can’t admire my handiwork and see her face twisted with the efforts of my electrosex games! With a HD camera in the hole, I can see her every wince and every twitch from my electro BDSM whims.
With her legs and arms wrapped in copper wire, she’s left to feel the sting of the electricity and given no warning as to when it’s coming. She also never sees the flogger that whips her back, only when the leather strips make contact with her lily white skin! She also doesn’t know how far I’ll go when I fist her, and in this case, it’s all the way.
With her muscle control lost to the voltage, Calico becomes the electroslut she really is and I reward her by wrist deep fisting and allowing her to orgasm, though only at my discretion.
Duration: 27:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4823kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 984.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Calico Becomes an Electroslut!

Emily Addams Nailed Serving Tray Sevres

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Emily Addams
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping, Bondage, Discipline, Extreme
The newest meat in hell! and already her udders are nailed to a board, but with a twist. The slut is then able to stand up with her nailed tits and the board suddenly becomes a serving tray. How convenient. The whore was afraid of this session, although she was also oddly eager to join the Nailed Tits Club in hell! She was not, perhaps, aware that after the nailing comes the real pain in the form of a beating. Emily Addams is meat and she lives to suffer. She believes torture is the only thing she truly deserves and she shows it over and over. The is no punishment, no torture, no degradation, no humiliation that is too much for this cunt. This is a bitch that truly belongs in hell!
Duration: 22:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 18402kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Emily Addams Nailed Serving Tray

Working out the Assets Cheyenne Jewel, PD Leupp

Release Year: 2011
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Cheyenne Jewel
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Canning, Torture, Humiliation
She cannot be released from her shackles since she may try to escape, so PD has to use alternate means of getting her heart pumping. His chosen method is a combination of physical labor and physical pain.
Duration: 53:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 600.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Working out the Assets Cheyenne Jewel, PD

Dina Ket – tiny HuCow pet Saint Benedict

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Dina Ket
Genres: Double Breast Pump, Redhead, Skinny, Tattoo, Tied, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Anal Tail, Goat Milker, Bondage, Ball Gag, Lactation, Nipple Clamps, Nipple Puller
Remember slender teen Dina Ket? She ended up in the barn at some point, and while she doesn’t have huge udders, she does have very long nipples for her age. Which is always a very good reason to keep a HuCow around. Nipples with a lot of potential are quite rare, so the farmer is interested to see if they will stretch and grow even more. Dina is very playful, she loves pet play and being kept in a cage. The farmer rewarded her with a cute fox tail butt plug, which makes her even more playful. Today, Dina is going on the milking bed though. She might not like it, but she will be free to play again after this session!
Duration: 10:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14700kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dina Ket – tiny HuCow pet

Время генерации страницы 0.04762 секунды с 9 запросами