View Single Post
Old 05-26-2024, 10:30 AM   #1336
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Jessie Clark (My Hot Wife Invited a Badass Bull) Goreville

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Jessie Clark
Genres: Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex, POV, Straight, Teen, Beauty
Video language: English
Nothing foreshadowed such a weird turn of events. The husband called the pregnant wife's doctor at home. The wife was hoping to get a professional medical examination. The doctor was just doing his job. But then it was as if lightning struck the minds of these very ordinary people. The wife wanted sex, no matter with whom. The doctor got so caught up in changing the pregnant woman's hormones that he inseminated her again. Even the husband, knowing what was going on in his own bedroom, broke bad. And the bottom line? Everyone chose to pretend that nothing happened. So what if they knew that others knew...
Format: mp4
Duration: 31:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11629kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jessie Clark (My Hot Wife Invited a Badass Bull)

Joslyn James Minonk

Cast: Joslyn James
Genres: All Sex, Anal, Blowjob, Brunette, Big Tits, Double Penetration (DP), Gonzo, Fake Tits, Hardcore, Interracial (IR), MILF, Mature
Joslyn has a bad step who is constantly getting in trouble and recently she caught him fucking his girlfriend in his bedroom after he snuck her in so he has been grounded. On top of that she surprises him by telling him that the girl was terrible in bed so she has no idea why he isn't banging hotter chicks. She sends him to his room while she figures out an appropriate punishment. She decides to teach him a lesson by calling her two friends over and showing him how exactly the girls he bangs should fuck. Her two handsome friends come in and Joslyn calls her step into the room. He's surprised that there are two strange gentlemen in the house that are not his and that his Step Mom seems to know them quite well. She tells him to teach him a lesson she's just going to SHOW him what he should be looking for when he's looking for a girlfriend. Super Crazy DP and anal sex follows, while Joslyn and the boys belittle her step for choosing such a lame GF in the bedroom. After the Pops which are BOTH Anal and Vag Creampies, Joslyn says "I hope you learned your lesson about picking a better girlfriend and hopefully you learned a few tricks as well from my two handsome friends so you will be better in bed in the future yourself!"
Duration: 47:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9762kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Joslyn James

Cory Chase & Vanessa Cage - I Hope We Don't Get Caught Maribel

Cast: Cory Chase & Vanessa Cage
Genres: Hardcore, Big Tits, Deepthroat, Blowjob, POV, Bubble Butt, Threesome, Double Blowjob, Cunilingus, Mature & Milf, Cumshot, Swapping, Swallow
Once Cory's car pulls out of the driveway, Vanessa decides to sneak upstairs to Luke's bedroom. Vanessa is still completely naked as she approaches Luke who is playing video games. 'Why are you naked?! Who are you?!' Luke exclaims. 'I'm your step-mom's best friend!' she replies. She sits down next to him on the couch and she shoves her big tits in his face. He can feel his cock growing hard under his shorts, and Vanessa's hands start to feel around his cock. She pulls his hard cock out from under his shorts and she starts to give him a blowjob. 'Is this a California thing?' he asks her. She laughs and continues to suck his cock. A few minutes later, she climbs on top of him and she rides his cock in the cowgirl position. Her big tits bounce up and down as she bounces on his cock. She lies down on the couch and he fucks her pussy in the missionary position next. 'I can't believe I'm fucking my best friend's step-!' she moans. 'Can we try it from behind?' he asks her. She licks his cock clean, and then she moves into the doggystyle position. Her big ass looks great bouncing on my cock as I thrust deeper into her pussy. 'Can I cum in your pussy?' he asks her. She says yes, and he explodes deep inside of her!
'So did you meet Luke?' Cory asks Vanessa. 'Oh yeah, I saw him when he was playing video games the other day,' Vanessa lies. Vanessa is completely naked and Cory is naked with a blue bathrobe on her shoulders. Vanessa points out that Cory's husband is never home and that he's probably fucking his secretary, so she thinks that Cory should have some fun too! 'Fine! Come to the closet with me and let's have some fun there!' Cory suggests. Vanessa follows Cory to the closet, but then Vanessa leaves her there and runs out of the room to secretly grab Luke to join them. When Vanessa finds Luke, she says 'Let's go fuck on your step-mom's bed!' When they get to the bed, Vanessa confesses that Cory is in the closet right now! Vanessa pulls Luke's cock out and she starts to give him a blowjob, wondering if Cory can hear the gagging sounds from the closet. She moves into the missionary position and Luke fucks her pussy from behind. She sucks his cock again, and then she moves into the doggystyle position next.
Vanessa is still getting fucked in the doggystyle position when she decides to confess something to Luke. 'It's part of my plan for us to get caught by Cory!' Vanessa admits. He keeps fucking Vanessa's pussy from behind, and suddenly Cory walks in while they're fucking! She gasps loudly as she cannot believe her eyes! 'Just join us!' they exclaim. 'But I'm married to your !' she says to Luke. 'He's never even here! Come join us!' Vanessa begs. Vanessa continues to get fucked from behind while she chats with Cory. Finally, she convinces Cory to join them. She climbs up on the bed and she lies down in the missionary position. She gives Luke a blowjob in this position while Vanessa eat's her pussy out simultaneously. Cory moves into the doggystyle position and Luke fingers her ass before he shoves his cock in her pussy. At the same time, Cory is eating Vanessa's pussy out. Cory flips over onto her back and Luke continues to fuck his step-mom's pussy while Vanessa rides her face. Cory and Vanessa both give him a double blowjob. Then, Vanessa lies down in the missionary position while Cory sits on Vanessa's face. 'Do you guys want to take turns riding me?' he asks them. Cory wants to ride his cock first, so she hops on top in the cowgirl position. Vanessa licks Cory's nipples while Cory is riding Luke's cock. Vanessa licks his cock clean and then she rides his cock in the cowgirl position next. A few minutes later, Vanessa lies down in the missionary position and he continues fucking her pussy that way. When he is ready to cum, he jerks his cock off into Vanessa's mouth and then she spits the cum into Cory's mouth!
Duration: 49:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5004kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cory Chase & Vanessa Cage - I Hope We Don't Get Caught

Alexa Grace - Backstage Biggest Fan Part 1 (2017) Artesia

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Alexa Grace
Genres: Interracial
After watching her favourite artist in concert, Alexa has been pulled backstage after a show and expected a autograph, maybe a picture or two, but his manager tells her she’s just his type and she cannot believe her luck! Now she is in his penthouse, and anxiously waiting for what is about to happen. When she enters his bedroom, there waiting for her is the man she’s fantasised about for so long - but what she doesn’t know is he has something incredible in store for her and she’s about to find out exactly what that is.
Duration: 29:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11999kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alexa Grace - Backstage Biggest Fan Part 1 (2017)

Arabelle Raphael - Deepthroat Threesome Moretown

Cast: Arabelle Raphael
Genres: 2on1, Big Boobs, Big Cocks, Big Tits, Blowjob, Brunette, Cumshot, Curly, Curvy, Facial
Tattooed, stocking-clad temptress Arabelle Raphael teases in an intimate bedroom setting. She pulls down her black bra, exposing naturally big tits. The long-haired brunette sways her huge jugs for the camera in anticipation of an oral threesome with stud Nade Nasty and director Jonni Darkko. She takes a stiff dick in each hand, and Arabelle alternates sloppy, spit-dripping blowjobs for each. The lush-lipped beauty engulfs each thick prick with panache — she’s an oral exhibitionist! She deepthroats both boners and gargles messy spit, letting it run from her tongue. Arabelle worships Nade’s ball sack in a POV-style shot. She tongues Jonni’s meat while stroking it. ‘Glaze my fucking face!’ commands Arabelle; Nade cranks his spunk onto her chin as Jonni spurts jizz across the bridge of her nose. Arabelle performs a polite BJ clean-off, fully painted with a double cum facial.
Duration: 25:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7579kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Arabelle Raphael - Deepthroat Threesome

Brandi Love (Brandi Love Provides An Insurance Policy For Dredd's BBC Sartell

Cast: Brandi Love
Genres: All sex, Blondes, Blowjobs, Deep Throat, Facial, Interracial, BBC, IR, MILF
Insurance agent Brandi Love gives Dredd FULL COVERAGE of his BBC! Dredd's meeting with Brandi Love to insure his money maker to put his worries of getting hurt at work at ease. Brandi thinks it's best for her to test his big cock's functionality before she can issue an insurance policy for $1 million. She pulls out his huge dick and runs her tongue against the shaft before making her way to the tip and wrapping her lips around it. Brandi can barely fit the whole thing in her mouth but that doesn't stop her from trying! Dredd helps Brandi out of her clothes and licks her wet pussy before getting behind her and sliding her giant BBC deep into her tight snatch. Brandi stops so she can suck on the huge cock some more and Dredd reminds her that his balls are also part of the policy, so she licks and sucks them and drives him crazy. Brandi lays across her desk and spreads her legs to give Dredd unobstructed access to pound her pussy hard. They move to the bedroom to extend this hardcore fuck session some more before Brandi milks every last drop of cum out of Dredd's giant BBC!
Movie: Dredds MILF Devastation
Duration: 37:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7809kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brandi Love (Brandi Love Provides An Insurance Policy For Dredd's BBC
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.13446 секунды с 9 запросами