Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Frisky Business Ban vol 8 Gakona

Release Year: 2001
Studio: Harmony Concepts
Cast: Sadie Belle, Hollywood, Talia Monet, Sabrina Stone
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination
Jack Banner's latest video, "Frisky Business," starts with a bang. Rising star Sadie Belle is rudely grabbed, tied on screen, then tightly retied six times. She is mistaken for one of Jack's submissives, but her packed mouth prevents her from explaining.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:43:22
Video: 720x540, XviD, 1463kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Frisky Business Ban vol 8

Tattooed Cutie gets Electro-Fucked! El Bosque

Cast: Krysta Kaos ,Bobbi Starr
Genres: Strap On ,Brunette ,BDSM ,slim ,switch ,Tattoo ,Pussy Eating ,Cattle Prod ,Electro Plug ,Dominatrix
Video language: English
Episode 4: With multiple piercings and even more tattoos, Krysta Kaos looks the part of someone who likes BDSM. But I’m just interested in giving her a fucking with my electrical strap-on!
Tying her up to a table, with her legs in the air giving me full access to her ass and pussy, I start out by wiring her ass and abs with sticky pads. I fuck her silly with an electrical strap-on while controlling her muscles with the pads, adding to her agony with nipple clamps that tops her all-natural tits.
Krysta cums hard, and I make sure it’s genuine as I rip the nipple clamps onto her while her clit’s overly stimulated. I know she had fun, because shocking and taking Krysta with my strap-on was fun for me!
Format: mp4
Duration: 17:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4881kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 631.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tattooed Cutie gets Electro-Fucked!

Evil Hot Step- & Spoiled Brat Get Anal Punishment Villard

Cast: Mickey Mod ,Amarna Miller ,Chanel Preston
Gorgeous little minx Amarna Miller is a spoiled brat , returned to claim her ’s estate and play BDSM games with the butler. She’ll take a hard spanking and tight clamps on her pink pussy so she can get the hard fucking she so richly deserves. But her fun is interrupted by evil and hot Chanel Preston, estranged wife with her eyes on owning both the house, the Butler’s hard cock, and Amarna as her personal sex slave. Cruel Chanel delivers a hot scene of verbal humiliation, intense flogging, clamps, cattle prod torment, and fuck training - but only after she has had her own fill of dick. But like all matters of litigation, nothing is as it seems, and according to the legal team Chanel may well have her own gold digging ass fucked and punished with hot wax and caning before the day is done.
Duration: 1:11:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4876kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Evil Hot Step- & Spoiled Brat Get Anal Punishment

The Sweetest Kiss part two Oranjestad

Release Year: 2013
Studio: HardTied.
Cast: Mira Raine.
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys
What a wonderful gift I found upon entering the barn. The lovely Mira Raine with her tongue and nipples stretched to the max. A note adorning her chest tells me that Cyd Black had left her for me.
Duration: 43:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2687kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 944.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Sweetest Kiss part two

MaffetishStudio - Flavia in Bondage, tickling and spanking tits North Grosvenordale

I will make you feel like we are having taboo stuff. Will make your dream come true...
Duration: 20:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 24745kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: MaffetishStudio - Flavia in Bondage, tickling and spanking tits

Tramp Bullwhipped For The First Time - brutalmaster Bretz

Tramp is a real piece of meat. The bitch self-identifies as a cunt and makes it clear she deserves to suffer because she is a cunt. She has been worked over, used, and tortured by others but, and this is really odd to us, the whore has never been bullwhipped.
Can you believe that?
Well, that has to change and you can hear the change a’comin’ with the first crack of the whip in BrutalMaster’s hand. The piece of meat knows this is going to be agony but she is already strung up so there is not a thing she can do but endure the torture. The little cunt squeals and cries as the whip wraps around her, leaving beautiful welts on her skin. The bitch takes every lash, but it is clear she is suffering like the meat she is.
The whipping goes on and on, and the cunt whimpers and moans and screams through it all, just for your amusement. She understands that she is just a bit of meaningless entertainment. We hope you are entertained — especially Tramp because she knows that is really her only value.
Duration: 24:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 18414kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tramp Bullwhipped For The First Time - brutalmaster

Tyler file Kushiro

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Blowjob
The sky is pitch black when I shoot up in bed. My body is covered in sweat but I am shivering and cold. The nightmare was so vivid, almost real. It comes back to me in flashes. Like in a storm, how the lightening reveals everything for a brief moment. And then all is dark again. I see a house in a small town I don't recognize. A man in black grinning evilly as he throws me to the floor, tapes me up, and yanks my underwear off. My friend tyler is in the bathtub moaning and convulsing with mouth taped and shirt over her head.
Duration: 33:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4827kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tyler file

Время генерации страницы 0.05738 секунды с 9 запросами