Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Wasteland - Issues Old Mystic

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Jade
Genres: Bondage, breast play, caning, Discipline, electro-stim, Flogging, Intense Orgasm, Jade Thomas, Pussy Play, restraints, Simon Blackthorne
Video language: English
How Jade loved to be disciplined. How she wanted to be dominated by him. You see Jade loved older men. She loved how vulnerable she felt around them, especially Master Blackthorne. To be tied up, unable to move, legs spread wide, even the thought made her pussy wet with anticipation.
Format: mp4
Duration: 12:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2720kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 260.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wasteland - Issues

Wasteland - Screams of Leila Okahumpka

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Jada
Genres: breast play, Discipline, electro-stim, Flogging, Intense Orgasm, Jada Sinn, Leila, Pussy Play, restraints
Well, Jada has a devised a plan for our lovely Leila. You start by securing your victims arms firmly above her head. Then you whip her, to give her a bit of life. Next you apply a good electrical charge to her body. Once shes hot then the fun really starts and you ll hear the screams throughout the dungeon.
Duration: 10:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2740kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 227.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wasteland - Screams of Leila

BondageCafe - Christina, Randy Moore - ReConnection3 - Part 2 [wmbcv-0667] Rembrandt

Studio: BondageCafe
Genres: Bdsm
The way he has her positioned in the chair with her legs spread wide makes her very vulnerable. Just as she is about to have an orgasm the vibrator turns off.
Duration: 15:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4797kbps
Audio: 181kbps

File size: 575.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BondageCafe - Christina, Randy Moore - ReConnection3 - Part 2 [wmbcv-0667]

InfernalRestraints The Maid Mandy Muse Hastings

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Infernalrestraints
Cast: Mandy Muse
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
At the remote house in the mountains her client, O.T., has some... bizarre requests. When she calls the home office to complain she finds out that she is in deeper than she could have imagined.
Duration: 1:11:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: InfernalRestraints The Maid Mandy Muse

DungeonSex - Nova Flame - Bound & Squirting Boulder Creek

Things start off quickly with Nova Flame, partially suspended with one leg bound, giving Johnny Castle easy access to her pussy. He wastes no time eating Nova’s already soaked pussy and then adds the Hitachi in to the mix along with some spanking for good measure. Johnny stuffs his rock hard cock deep into Nova’s welcoming pussy and fucks her good and Nova squirts. Next, Nova is bound, kneeling on a crate. Johnny takes advantage and fucks her pretty mouth and then licks her asshole. After that, he slides his cock deep inside her pussy and fucks her rough from behind. Hard fucking plus the vibe and plenty of ass slapping and Nova’s pussy gushes like a fountain again. In the final scene Nova has her arms tied behind her back on the mattress and Johnny chows down on her dripping cunt . He jams his cock down her throat before stuffing his cock in her pussy again. Johnny furiously finger-bangs her pussy and then continues with more rough fucking.
Duration: 47:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9727kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: DungeonSex - Nova Flame - Bound & Squirting

Yvette Costeau Limbo Solo Part1 Yumesaki

Studio: SM-Circus
Cast: Yvette Costeau
Limbo training for our petgirl Yvette Costeau.
Duration: 15:12
Video: 864x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 177.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Yvette Costeau Limbo Solo Part1

TG - Back Into the Fold - Cici Rhodes Paw Paw

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Cici Rhodes, Elise Graves
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
Welcome back, Cici.
You've been away far too long. Los Angeles didn't sit well with you, did it? I'm sure it left much to be desired. You are far too advanced for that society. You do not belong among them. Leaving that trap was for the best.
You've come back home to your people. We understand you. We understand your deviant proclivities. You don't have to explain your desire to be tied up tightly, or your need to feel what's it like to not be able to escape. Helplessness is a prized state of mind - that is obvious in these parts. We are aware of your craving to be tossed around, masturbated upon, used as a piece of furniture, only to later be bent over and taken from behind. There's no need to spell out the subtleties of the art of teasing, or the boldness of the whip. These matters are well understood here. You are home.
Your reintegration process begins slowly, methodically. A modified ball tie ensures that your mobility is very limited. But I know you need more. I know you need your small freedoms to be removed one by one. First it's your tongue - clamped and stretched to your knees. Then your pussy lips are clamped and stretched out to your toes. These additions are made to place you in the correct frame of mind. You are here because I want you here. You are here to be played with however I see fit. You are not to move.
Stage two of this welcome home party has you worm tied and suspended. What's it like to be used as a piece of suspended furniture? What's it like to physically support someone who is cumming their brains out while you hang there, suspended in both time and space. At my disposal.
Finally, if I know of any way to celebrate the return of a cohort, it's to welcome them with pain and objectification. Tied with your hands around your neck, as if your are choking yourself, your pussy is exposed and for the taking. That wouldn't be nearly as fun, though, without indoctrinating you first with pain. I know what you are here for. I know why you came back. If you merely wanted fucking, you would have stayed in that plastic city. You didn't. You came back home. And home is where the bondage is.
Welcome back, Cici. Back into the fold..
Duration: 1:03:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6752kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: TG - Back Into the Fold - Cici Rhodes

Время генерации страницы 0.03846 секунды с 9 запросами