Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

RealTimeBondage Kay Kardia and London River Cunty Part 1 Greenwald

Release Year: 2015
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Kay Kardia and London River
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture
For weeks beforehand our members spend time on the forums, tossing out the ideas they have for putting these girls through hell. Kay, the star of this show, gets to read all of their ideas, and they get her pretty...excited.
Format: mp4
Duration: 35:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7285kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RealTimeBondage Kay Kardia and London River Cunty Part 1

Penny Pax and Elise Graves Tiny Feet Lantry

Release Year: 2014
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Penny Pax and Elise Graves
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Lesbians, Hardcore
Nothing is ever easy for poor Penny Pax. She came to Elise Graves looking for a good time, and she knew that meant some Bdsm, but she had no idea how intense things could get, even after playing with us a few times before.
Duration: 1:12:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Penny Pax and Elise Graves Tiny Feet

Camp Cunt Hazel Hypnotic Spoleto

Release Year: 2011
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Hazel Hypnotic
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Outdoor
Hazel Hypnotic may not seem like it but she is terribly shy. Most people consider the woods to be far away from any kind of interference, but standing out here naked she cannot help but wonder if there are any hikers near.
Duration: 46:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 520.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Camp Cunt Hazel Hypnotic

Uptight Babe Submits to Punishment and Squirts Everywhere Concord

Cast: Ramon Nomar ,Karlee Grey ,Penny Pax
Genres: Humiliation ,Suspension ,brunet ,Spanking ,Slave ,Stud ,muscular ,Big Tits ,Anal ,Pain
Video language: English
Karlee Grey is a gorgeous, uptight perfectionist that arrives on The Upper Floor to restore some rare artifacts, but instead finds herself restoring a sense of sexual release, hot squirting sex, and punishing bondage. Penny Pax returns as our mischievous head slave slut, craftily positioning her perfect ass to be beat and fucked and seducing the new meat. Penny Pax tries something new with a shibari torment suspension tie that take her breath away and leave her writhing in the air in pain and pleasure. This update is a hot afternoon romp including tight bondage, suspension, clamps, electro play, spanking, hardcore anal, and tons of hot squirting sex.
Duration: 1:07:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4873kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Uptight Babe Submits to Punishment and Squirts Everywhere

TG - Back Into the Fold - Cici Rhodes wackersdorf

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Cici Rhodes, Elise Graves
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
Welcome back, Cici.
You've been away far too long. Los Angeles didn't sit well with you, did it? I'm sure it left much to be desired. You are far too advanced for that society. You do not belong among them. Leaving that trap was for the best.
You've come back home to your people. We understand you. We understand your deviant proclivities. You don't have to explain your desire to be tied up tightly, or your need to feel what's it like to not be able to escape. Helplessness is a prized state of mind - that is obvious in these parts. We are aware of your craving to be tossed around, masturbated upon, used as a piece of furniture, only to later be bent over and taken from behind. There's no need to spell out the subtleties of the art of teasing, or the boldness of the whip. These matters are well understood here. You are home.
Your reintegration process begins slowly, methodically. A modified ball tie ensures that your mobility is very limited. But I know you need more. I know you need your small freedoms to be removed one by one. First it's your tongue - clamped and stretched to your knees. Then your pussy lips are clamped and stretched out to your toes. These additions are made to place you in the correct frame of mind. You are here because I want you here. You are here to be played with however I see fit. You are not to move.
Stage two of this welcome home party has you worm tied and suspended. What's it like to be used as a piece of suspended furniture? What's it like to physically support someone who is cumming their brains out while you hang there, suspended in both time and space. At my disposal.
Finally, if I know of any way to celebrate the return of a cohort, it's to welcome them with pain and objectification. Tied with your hands around your neck, as if your are choking yourself, your pussy is exposed and for the taking. That wouldn't be nearly as fun, though, without indoctrinating you first with pain. I know what you are here for. I know why you came back. If you merely wanted fucking, you would have stayed in that plastic city. You didn't. You came back home. And home is where the bondage is.
Welcome back, Cici. Back into the fold..
Duration: 1:03:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6752kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: TG - Back Into the Fold - Cici Rhodes

Takes on our 2nd ranked wrestler Winner decided by only 15pts! Heyburn

Cast: Izamar Gutierrez ,Bella Rossi
Genres: shaved ,other hair color ,Humiliation ,Fingering ,Big Tits ,natural boobs ,Vaginal Penetration ,Pussy Eating ,Brunette ,Latinx
Izamar Gutierrez is a trained and seasoned rookie here at Ultimate Surrender. She comes to the mat with a lifetime of wrestling experience, training and determination. She is unfamiliar with our rules, however her training, conditioning and iron hard will should server her well.
Duration: 38:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Takes on our 2nd ranked wrestler Winner decided by only 15pts!

Yui Takashiro see tied its Fairburn

Release Year: 2010
Studio: MAD
Cast: Yui Takagi
Genres: SM,Bondage,Toys,Asian,Japan
Starting a new project in the atmosphere of Japanese humiliation. Third series!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:46:08
Video: 720x384, XviD, 1815kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Yui Takashiro see tied its

Время генерации страницы 0.04960 секунды с 9 запросами