Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

The Underwear Snatchers

Release Year: 2010
Studio: Saggerzskaterz
Cast: Keith Conner, Nick Ryan, Preston Andrews, Rad Matthews
Genres: Anal, Bareback, Blowjobs, Cumshots

Keith and Nick are two twinks down on their luck. The rents past due, bills have yet to be paid, and attempts to get a job result in a little more than some office ass-pounding. That is, until Keith receives a strange offer from a mysterious gentleman that turns these two twinks into thieves, bent on satisfying an older man's fetish. Little do they know that their crime will not go unpunished and it wont be long until their mouths are full of cock and their asses are full of cum.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:15:22
Video: 848x480, XviD, 2003kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download The Underwear Snatchers

Extreme Fuck With Uncut Soldiers

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Alex Rivers, Brady Walker, D.J. (Turner), Felix West, Kal Sparks, Matthew Anderson, Rikky Ryder, Scout Hayden
Genres: Military, Uniform, Group Sex, Threesome, Blowjob, Anal, Rimming, Fetish, Foreskin Play, Tattoos, Masturbation, Cumshot, Young Men, Uncut
Video language: English

Some say that there's nothing like a man in uniform. We say there's nothing like an uncut cock. And we'd rather see that uniform off a man when he's hammering a fat, uncut dick into another guy's eager mess kit. Every guy's in a uniform. Every guy's packin' a hungry, uncut cock. And every guy's hot for some rockin', same-sex boob-boom. That's Army slang for sex. This flick's got fucking, sucking, cum eating and three-ways. Not to mention foreskin nibbling and some foreskin fucking, which is also known as docking. My favorite scene is where one guy shoots his load into the extended foreskin of another guy's cock, then gets down into the trenches and sucks his own jizz back out of his buddy's filled-to-the brim meat helmet. That's some raunchy food rationing I could learn to live with.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:34:33
Video: 960x540, xvid, 1748kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Extreme Fuck With Uncut Soldiers
luisaYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03095 секунды с 9 запросами