Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Ban Vol 29 Bound Obsession Russia

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Harmony Concepts
Cast: Hollywood, Frankie Dashwood, Goldie Blair, Molly Matthews
Genres: Bondage, Fetish
Busty, bondaged and beautiful. It's no wonder Jack's a bit obsessed. Look inside his world of extremely sexy women, bound hard and gagged tight. Scantily dressed to tease and please.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:19:16
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 976kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 646.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ban Vol 29 Bound Obsession

TG - Back Into the Fold - Cici Rhodes Effort

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Cici Rhodes, Elise Graves
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
Video language: English
Welcome back, Cici.
You've been away far too long. Los Angeles didn't sit well with you, did it? I'm sure it left much to be desired. You are far too advanced for that society. You do not belong among them. Leaving that trap was for the best.
You've come back home to your people. We understand you. We understand your deviant proclivities. You don't have to explain your desire to be tied up tightly, or your need to feel what's it like to not be able to escape. Helplessness is a prized state of mind - that is obvious in these parts. We are aware of your craving to be tossed around, masturbated upon, used as a piece of furniture, only to later be bent over and taken from behind. There's no need to spell out the subtleties of the art of teasing, or the boldness of the whip. These matters are well understood here. You are home.
Your reintegration process begins slowly, methodically. A modified ball tie ensures that your mobility is very limited. But I know you need more. I know you need your small freedoms to be removed one by one. First it's your tongue - clamped and stretched to your knees. Then your pussy lips are clamped and stretched out to your toes. These additions are made to place you in the correct frame of mind. You are here because I want you here. You are here to be played with however I see fit. You are not to move.
Stage two of this welcome home party has you worm tied and suspended. What's it like to be used as a piece of suspended furniture? What's it like to physically support someone who is cumming their brains out while you hang there, suspended in both time and space. At my disposal.
Finally, if I know of any way to celebrate the return of a cohort, it's to welcome them with pain and objectification. Tied with your hands around your neck, as if your are choking yourself, your pussy is exposed and for the taking. That wouldn't be nearly as fun, though, without indoctrinating you first with pain. I know what you are here for. I know why you came back. If you merely wanted fucking, you would have stayed in that plastic city. You didn't. You came back home. And home is where the bondage is.
Welcome back, Cici. Back into the fold..
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:03:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6752kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: TG - Back Into the Fold - Cici Rhodes

Blonted Starlight on the X La Canada Flintridge

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Starlight
Genres: Vacuum Pumping, Bloated Belly, breast pumping, Belly Inflation, Extreme BDSM, Milk , Bondage Device, Saint Andrew's Cross, Extreme Domination, Bound Orgasms, suffering, masochist, squirting, whipping, vibrator play, rope bondage, Sensualpain, female o
Slave Starlight finishes the day on the Saint Andrew's Cross, under the strict directions of Master James with a with almost three quarts of milk, so big that it gave her a bloated belly.
Duration: 31:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14357kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Blonted Starlight on the X

Wasteland - What a Beautiful Ass Bokchito

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Ava
Genres: BDSM, FemDom, femsub, High Definition
Goddess Starla knows what she likes and she loves Avas fine tight ass. In fact she likes it so much, she has it on display, so she can play and tease it whenever she chooses. Restrained to a bondage bench, with her ass presented perfectly, Goddess Starla has a wonderful session planned just for Ava.
Duration: 10:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2729kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 228.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wasteland - What a Beautiful Ass

Vacuum nipples Pinetta

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Ice Creame
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Dildo, Cage, Caning, Flogging, Tits Torture, Whipping, Vibrator
The show begins at 6 with the decorations dresden and 1017 locked into their respective cages. PD cuts off his victim's dress and stuffs a gag into her mouth so that her screams are almost inaudible as he canes her sensitive feet.
Squeezing her head between a vice, he increases her confinement and keeps her in place for a session of face torture. A metal gag forces her mouth open and a leather cord holds her tongue out. A hook raises her nose and opens her nostrils wide. PD uses a dildo to fuck the helpless girl in both her cunt and mouth. After two hours in the cage, 1030 is finally released. Her cramped body is stretched out on a vertical rack with arms tied behind back with vertical rope and legs straddling two horizontal boards. A leather belt is pulled tight around her neck so that she must maintain an erect posture to avoid strangling herself. Once bra and panties are removed, she giggles and stares down in disbelief as PD suctions her nipples, tits and pussy. She languishes in pain for awhile but realizes the real torture comes when the cups are removed. Not letting up, PD immediately encloses two castration bands around each of her taut, sore nipples. He ties off her pussy tightly with leather then uses the eroscillator but instructs her not to come. Next he flogs her red, engorged cunt then moves on to her tits. Continuing to make use of the rack, PD pulls up one limber leg and ties it high at an angle. Hard whacks with the cane on the exposed inner thigh invoke groans and screams of terror. But when PD reprimands her for resisting, she quietly accepts his strokes as her eyes well up with tears.
Duration: 1:06:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4881kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Vacuum nipples

Guinea Betty part 2 Nestor Falls

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Blowjob
Betty made the call; she wanted to come back. It was a great coincidence. We were working on designing and fabricating metal restraints. We had several pieces ready to go and Betty will be the guinea pig to try one out.
Duration: 1:03:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4793kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Guinea Betty part 2

BondageCafe - Curious Obsession 2 - Chapter 2 [wmbcv-0734] Eldon

Studio: BondageCafe
Genres: Bdsm
One of the hardest things to do in the bondage world, is tie a vibrator to a girl. It doesn’t seem like it would be that difficult, but when you get right down to it, it is very challenging. The problem is that it has to stay put.
Duration: 24:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4824kbps
Audio: 183kbps

File size: 907.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BondageCafe - Curious Obsession 2 - Chapter 2 [wmbcv-0734]

Время генерации страницы 0.04092 секунды с 9 запросами