Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

HardTied April Rain Half and Half Wildrose

Release Year: 2016
Studio: HardTied
Cast: April Rain
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation
April Rain showed up on set with half her head blonde and the other half red. They say blondes have more fun and gingers have no soul, so what the hell does that mean for April? According to Matt Williams it means she isn't really a person, and he gets to be the one having all of the fun.
Format: mp4
Duration: 35:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7319kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HardTied April Rain Half and Half

Tramp Bullwhipped For The First Time - brutalmaster Gillett Grove

Tramp is a real piece of meat. The bitch self-identifies as a cunt and makes it clear she deserves to suffer because she is a cunt. She has been worked over, used, and tortured by others but, and this is really odd to us, the whore has never been bullwhipped.
Can you believe that?
Well, that has to change and you can hear the change a’comin’ with the first crack of the whip in BrutalMaster’s hand. The piece of meat knows this is going to be agony but she is already strung up so there is not a thing she can do but endure the torture. The little cunt squeals and cries as the whip wraps around her, leaving beautiful welts on her skin. The bitch takes every lash, but it is clear she is suffering like the meat she is.
The whipping goes on and on, and the cunt whimpers and moans and screams through it all, just for your amusement. She understands that she is just a bit of meaningless entertainment. We hope you are entertained — especially Tramp because she knows that is really her only value.
Duration: 24:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 18414kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tramp Bullwhipped For The First Time - brutalmaster

Nina Returns Akmene

Cast: Maitresse Madeline Marlowe ,Nina
Genres: Femdom ,slim ,Dominatrix ,Blonde ,Straight ,Strap On ,white ,shaved ,Corporal Punishment ,Tens Unit
Video language: English
After a very long break Nina returns to Wiredpussy to get dominated and zapped by Maitresse Madeline. After being out of the business for so long some girls go soft, but not Nina, she still has all the fire that she is known and loved for! Madeline takes complete control of Nina and puts her through intense predicament play, ass worship, screaming orgasms and more!
Duration: 56:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nina Returns

Camp Cunt Hazel Hypnotic Port Henry

Release Year: 2011
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Hazel Hypnotic
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Outdoor
Hazel Hypnotic may not seem like it but she is terribly shy. Most people consider the woods to be far away from any kind of interference, but standing out here naked she cannot help but wonder if there are any hikers near.
Duration: 46:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 520.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Camp Cunt Hazel Hypnotic

Tyler File part 1 Bilbao

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Blowjob
The sky is pitch black when I shoot up in bed. My body is covered in sweat but I am shivering and cold. The nightmare was so vivid, almost real. It comes back to me in flashes. Like in a storm, how the lightening reveals everything for a brief moment. And then all is dark again. I see a house in a small town I don't recognize. A man in black grinning evilly as he throws me to the floor, tapes me up, and yanks my underwear off. My friend tyler is in the bathtub moaning and convulsing with mouth taped and shirt over her head.
Duration: 1:13:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4782kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tyler File part 1

Wasteland - Johnny Be Good Clanton

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Irony
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, CBT, Discipline, FemDom, Flogging, Foot Worship, High Definition, humiliation, Johnny, Mistress Irony, restraints
Mistress Irony, annoyed at Johnny for being disobedient during a previous session, decides to take a different, newer approach with him today. As always Johnny starts off on the wrong foot and the Mistress will except nothing less then perfection. Perfection, along with an enthusiastic attitude. Yes, Mistress loves to dish it out, and she wants her minions to take it with a smile on their face. Will Johnny be able to not only please but also pleasure his Mistress? Watch and find out!
Duration: 16:29
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1170kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 156.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wasteland - Johnny Be Good

TG - Squeaky Clean - Elise Graves and Mistress Veruca James West Nottingham

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Veruca James
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
Veruca James
I've been looking forward to playing with you. I knew you'd be fun for me. You have clearly found yourself seduced by bondage. If I know anything in life, I know when someone has become captivated by bondage.
I also see your eagerness to please. You can be quite motivated. I like that.
That means we get to do whatever it is that I want to do, knowing that you will hungrily come along for nearly any ride.
On this day, we explored some contrasts.
Filthy dirty piss box, squeaky clean latex contoured hood.
Letting go and releasing the clogged garbage from within, holding in and onto each lusted-after sip of fresh air.
Humility in laying bare one's most intimate expressions, fear of trusting your breath with another.
It is easy to give to someone like you. You take whatever it is that is coming your way. You take it all on. I can appreciate that.
Duration: 1:04:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6754kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: TG - Squeaky Clean - Elise Graves and Mistress Veruca James

Время генерации страницы 0.03829 секунды с 9 запросами