View Single Post
Old 05-26-2024, 02:15 PM   #40339
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Tattooed Cutie gets Electro-Fucked! Santo

Cast: Krysta Kaos ,Bobbi Starr
Genres: Strap On ,Brunette ,BDSM ,slim ,switch ,Tattoo ,Pussy Eating ,Cattle Prod ,Electro Plug ,Dominatrix
Video language: English
Episode 4: With multiple piercings and even more tattoos, Krysta Kaos looks the part of someone who likes BDSM. But I’m just interested in giving her a fucking with my electrical strap-on!
Tying her up to a table, with her legs in the air giving me full access to her ass and pussy, I start out by wiring her ass and abs with sticky pads. I fuck her silly with an electrical strap-on while controlling her muscles with the pads, adding to her agony with nipple clamps that tops her all-natural tits.
Krysta cums hard, and I make sure it’s genuine as I rip the nipple clamps onto her while her clit’s overly stimulated. I know she had fun, because shocking and taking Krysta with my strap-on was fun for me!
Format: mp4
Duration: 17:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4881kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 631.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tattooed Cutie gets Electro-Fucked!

Evil Hot Step- & Spoiled Brat Get Anal Punishment Hagen

Cast: Mickey Mod ,Amarna Miller ,Chanel Preston
Gorgeous little minx Amarna Miller is a spoiled brat , returned to claim her ’s estate and play BDSM games with the butler. She’ll take a hard spanking and tight clamps on her pink pussy so she can get the hard fucking she so richly deserves. But her fun is interrupted by evil and hot Chanel Preston, estranged wife with her eyes on owning both the house, the Butler’s hard cock, and Amarna as her personal sex slave. Cruel Chanel delivers a hot scene of verbal humiliation, intense flogging, clamps, cattle prod torment, and fuck training - but only after she has had her own fill of dick. But like all matters of litigation, nothing is as it seems, and according to the legal team Chanel may well have her own gold digging ass fucked and punished with hot wax and caning before the day is done.
Duration: 1:11:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4876kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Evil Hot Step- & Spoiled Brat Get Anal Punishment

BondageCafe - The Adv of O-girl, Nylonika - Obsession - Ch. 23 [wmbcv-0700] Almelund

Studio: BondageCafe
Genres: Bdsm
This is one of those situations where the pictures were taken after Star endured 23 minutes of gut wrenching orgasms, with nipple clamps and two simultaneous vibrators.
Duration: 24:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4815kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 898.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BondageCafe - The Adv of O-girl, Nylonika - Obsession - Ch. 23 [wmbcv-0700]

Lilith Testing a Spy (Part 2) Mc Alisterville

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Lilith
Genres: BDSM, BBW, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
Since she will be given a really serious task, Dr Lomp wants to be completely sure that Lilith will not disappoint the national service under heavy conditions. Thus, he invited Lady Hanna to assist him during Lilith’s test. Poor girl will be restrained to torment cross, then her pure flesh will be wetted and she will have to prove her electro shocker endurance. While Dr Lomp touches the shocker on her most sensitive parts, Lady Hanna will caress her soft skin, suck her nipples and try to break her resistance. For a while, Lilith will be examined for her ticklishness by gentle touches of the firm mistress. Watch cute girl Lilith gaining pain experience during her preparation for the secret task.
Duration: 25:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11924kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lilith Testing a Spy (Part 2)

Emma Evins Maryborough

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Emma Evins
Genres: BDSM, Deepthroat, Bondage, Hardcore, Humiliation, BlowJobs, All Sex
Red-haired beast, I will give you a real shake-up today. I dream of making you hurt and uncomfortable. I will tie her to a chair, as well as a collar around her neck so that she is an obedient dog. My dick will get into your mouth as deep as possible.
Duration: 22:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7834kbps
Audio: 99kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Emma Evins

Whipped Ass - Goddess of Destruction: Arson Leigh Wrecks Em Indica Salinas

Cast: Arson Leigh, Emma Indica
First time on Kink and big time sadist, Arson Leigh is going to make Em Indica's life hell. Once she gets her latex gloved hands on Em, she wrecks her into a drooling fucked up mess, dripping from every orifice. First time on Kink for Em also, she is excited to be restrained, get super kinky, and give her body to Goddess Arson. Their session begins with Arson woman-handling Em. She pulls and stretches her strappy leather bondage outfit, squeezes her huge tits, checks her gag reflex, and then cuts her panties off, gaining access to her slutty pussy. Arson has complete control over EM's body, breath, and destiny in the dungeon. If Em follows orders and does what she is told, then maybe she will get rewarded for being a good submissive slut. Bent over on all fours, Em gets her ass beaten with a rubber billy club. It must hurt because she screams and moans with every hit, but it's not mean enough. Arson tries another tool of torment - a flexible rubber baton that leaves long red marks on her tender thighs. To let Em know she is doing a good job, Arson slides three fingers inside her plump, wet pussy and fingers her hole. Now Em Indica is tied up with her arms behind her back and legs spread high and wide, exposing everything. Long lean and sexy, Goddess Leigh around in her black shiny latex corset and stiletto heels, cracking the cane on Em's sensitive feet, breasts, and thighs. She pushes it further and drips hot candle wax all over Em's body. Em takes all this pain and torment so well, Arson fucks Em's greedy pussy with her fist and then a fat dick-on-a-stick. It's Arson's turn to get off, and so she straps a dildo on Em's face and rides it until she cums. Finally donning a thick strap-on cock, Arson mercilessly fucks Em's pussy, vibes her swollen clit and rips a cruel clothespin zipper from her tits causing her submissive little slut to jerk and convulse with mind blowing orgasms.
Duration: 1:00:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9726kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 4.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Whipped Ass - Goddess of Destruction: Arson Leigh Wrecks Em Indica

BondageCafe - Sara Liz - Tight Glove [wmbcv-0686] Redwater

Studio: BondageCafe
Genres: Bdsm
Pirates? I'm sure you'll all sitting there thinking, "What is this guy talking about". Well besides being "International Talk like a Pirate Day" (I couldn't make that up if I tried) - arrrr Jim Lad.
Duration: 14:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4766kbps
Audio: 167kbps

File size: 536.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BondageCafe - Sara Liz - Tight Glove [wmbcv-0686]

Время генерации страницы 0.07167 секунды с 9 запросами