Old 05-26-2024, 10:05 PM   #20819
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Etienne

Etienne

Studio: CockyBoys.com

With his rakish new flap hairstyle, Etienne Kidd was looking uncannily like a young Eddie Furlong when he appeared before us for this, his second Squirtz video. Etienne has been doing some travelling and hes also been transitioning into being a bit more toppy in his sex life. But with the big, fat cock he has on the one hand, and the smooth, round ass he has on the other hand, its a toss up what might give his partner the most pleasure. Etienne himself is torn since he claims he likes the feeling of topping better but can barely keep himself from cumming too fast when hes bottoming. And speaking of his sex life, it sounds as though Etiennes momentum is really building.

Format: mp4
Duration: 14:25
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 3204kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 349.9 MB

Download Etienne

BentleyRace Brad Hunter stripped down to his socks

Studio: BentleyRace

My hot mate Brad is one of the most requested of our mates to come back for more shoots and today he's stripping down to his socks as he models naked for me. Before making that video in the hot tub I got Brad posing in a jockstrap and socks on the couch. I love shooting with Brad because he's cute and he likes trying new things. And his photos and videos look great! His previous shoot during the car trip turned out amazing. So today's fairly simple with Brad showing off his bum in a jockstrap and eventually stripping down to nothing but his socks. I can tell he's getting turned on as his big cock begins to stretch out of the jockstrap. After looking through his photos I can see why the 21 year old is so popular.

Format: mp4
Duration: 13:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3573kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 385.1 MB

Download BentleyRace Brad Hunter stripped down to his socks
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02915 секунды с 9 запросами