Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Tyler file

Tyler file

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Blowjob
Video language: English

The sky is pitch black when I shoot up in bed. My body is covered in sweat but I am shivering and cold. The nightmare was so vivid, almost real. It comes back to me in flashes. Like in a storm, how the lightening reveals everything for a brief moment. And then all is dark again. I see a house in a small town I don't recognize. A man in black grinning evilly as he throws me to the floor, tapes me up, and yanks my underwear off. My friend tyler is in the bathtub moaning and convulsing with mouth taped and shirt over her head.

Format: mp4
Duration: 33:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4827kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Tyler file

InfernalRestraints Hazel Hypnotic Safe House 2, Part 2

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Infernalrestraints
Cast: Hazel Hypnotic
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys, Oral, Domination, Hardcore

It's called the Safe House; for Hazel Hypnotic it's anything but. It's dark, it's cold, and it's terrifying. PD wedged a ring into her mouth, keeping her jaw spread apart. At first she thinks it is just so that he can freely f"ck her face, but it turns out to be worse.

Duration: 38:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6723kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download InfernalRestraints Hazel Hypnotic Safe House 2, Part 2

Wasteland - Johnny Be Good

Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Irony
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, CBT, Discipline, FemDom, Flogging, Foot Worship, High Definition, humiliation, Johnny, Mistress Irony, restraints

Mistress Irony, annoyed at Johnny for being disobedient during a previous session, decides to take a different, newer approach with him today. As always Johnny starts off on the wrong foot and the Mistress will except nothing less then perfection. Perfection, along with an enthusiastic attitude. Yes, Mistress loves to dish it out, and she wants her minions to take it with a smile on their face. Will Johnny be able to not only please but also pleasure his Mistress? Watch and find out!

Duration: 16:29
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1170kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 156.5 MB

Download Wasteland - Johnny Be Good

Barn swallow

She is first locked into wooden stocks to languish for the day. PD keeps her well hydrated, forcing her to drink out of a large calf bottle. He leaves her alone to get drenched in a storm. Shivering, suffering, she can do nothing to protect herself from the pouring rain. After it has subsided, PD tosses dirt onto her damp body and throws some more at her face.

Duration: 38:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4820kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Barn swallow

Pinky

She has chosen the screen name "Pinky". We'll see how pink she is. She's as cute as a button, smiling and bubbly. Let's take that pretty head out of the game for an opening. Cuff her hands to a waist chain. And set off her fashionable vintage saddle shoes with cuffed ankles. The trope is she has been waiting at the pillar box for a few hours.The old man lurches right for the legs. Running his hands along the smooth creamy pegs he ends up at the crease. The hands have to be taken out of play. He unhooks the waist chain and puts it around her neck.

Duration: 43:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4654kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Pinky
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02295 секунды с 9 запросами