Old 05-27-2024, 02:41 AM   #2153
RedBull77

Поблагодарили 2 раз(а) в 2 сообщениях

All my threads

RedBull77 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Princess Ellie Idol - THREESOME FORCED BI FANTASY

Princess Ellie Idol - THREESOME FORCED BI FANTASY

Clip name: Princess Ellie Idol - THREESOME FORCED BI FANTASY
Description: Youve been popping boners for girls in schoolgirl outfits since you could remember. Stockings? Short skirt? Youre in heaven when you see my ass pop out from underneath. Youd do anything for me. Youd stroke it for me. Youd eat your own cum for me. But would you go bi for me? You say no now, but if you, me and a hot stud were to have a threesome together, youd say yes! Picture this. Imagine this hot stud is going down on me. Youre feeling left out, but oh-so-horny! Thats when you look down and see it. A big, hard, erect cock! Your lust takes over, and before you know it youre sucking dick for me! You know how much I want it. So you do it. In fact, it opens you up and makes you admit you secretly are attracted to cock! Its been a lingering secret. Youve been in denial. The thought of a threesome with me as a schoolgirl and another man with his cock waving in front of you gets you hard! So practice sucking cock for me. Its both our fantasies, you being my bi toy! Sure this schoolgirl look does something for you, but its so vanilla. You have deeper, darker fantasies I want to bring to the surface. You turning bisexual is just the start.
Genre: Joi, Dirty Talk, Jerk Off Instruction, Forced Bi, Femdom Pov, Princess Ellie Idol, Dirty Talk, Femdom Pov, Joi, Jerkoff Encouragement, Pov, Jerkoff Instructions, Masturbation Instruction, Goddess Worship, Findom, Tease And Denial, Financial Domination, Cum Countdown, Mesmerize, Mind Fuck, Joi Fantasy,

Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:08:31
Size: 0,43 GB

Download file
RedBull77 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.24365 секунды с 9 запросами