Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Cards of pain duo 3 Guasti

Release Year: 2023
Studio: ElitePain
Cast: Zazie Skymm, Cynthia
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture, Spanking, Whipping, Humiliation, Pain
Another special release of the Cards of Pain series with the Duo edition. In this format two players compete for the big prize:
Cynthia and Zazie. Either both win or lose. This time the hostess of the game is Ariel, while the domina is Amanda.The special rules are as follows: They have to distribute 200 strokes among five body parts. They must complete 2-2 rounds individually with each others
support, and one last round together, sharing the punishment. If in the individual rounds one player cannot continue, the other player can save the round by taking double the remaining strokes for that round.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:36:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2140kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cards of pain duo 3

MaffetishStudio - Flavia in Bondage, tickling and spanking tits La Villa

I will make you feel like we are having taboo stuff. Will make your dream come true...
Duration: 20:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 24745kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: MaffetishStudio - Flavia in Bondage, tickling and spanking tits

Jayne is Hogtied and Harness Ballgagged! Eubank

Plain Jayne is a waitress in an upscale Hooters where she makes a ton of money, and I'm the manager. Jayne has repeatedly been late to work and is often not wearing the proper uniform. Today instead of reporting to the restaurant she was instructed to come to my apartment for disciplinary measures. Jayne enters my apartment and is ordered up against the wall, almost as if shes being frisked and arrested, so her uniform and appearance can be inspected. Shes ordered to spread her legs... She doesn't listen as usual, so her ass is slapped several times until she complies. Once again she is wearing the wrong kind of pantyhose, and is not wearing socks. Next Jayne is ordered to get on her knees and place her hands on her head. I then come over with a pair of handcuffs and cuff her wrists behind her back. Finally she's ordered to get on her stomach and spread her legs... once again she doesn't listen, but a few more hard smacks on her ass and she does as she's told. I sit back and look at the wonderful sight for a minute, before I return with a few bundles of rope. Handcuffs are not near enough. Jayne's elbows are then roped together and shes spanked a few more times for good measure. Next jayne is lifted back off the floor on to her knees where a harness ball gag is strapped and buckled onto her head. Now its time for more ropes... while wrapping the ropes above her tits, I notice Jayne isn't wearing a bra... another work place infraction!... I point this out as I grab and slap her tits and twist her nipples. I continue on adding ropes, making sure they're very tight. Jayne is told to stay put while I go make a phone call in another room. As you can imagine, Jayne dosen't listen again. She instead struggles and rolls around on the floor trying to loosen the ropes. Finally Jayne is put in a very strict hogtie with her head tied back by running a rope through the D ring on her harness gag.
Duration: 14:57
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2950kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 336.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jayne is Hogtied and Harness Ballgagged!

Wasteland - Daisy in Chains King Salmon

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Daisy
Genres: breast play, Discipline, Intense Orgasm, leather, Pussy Play, restraints, Sex, Spanking
Video language: English
She could hear the chains as Master ran them through her leather arm binders, and she wondered if she might have bitten off more then she could chew, so to speak.. Daisy knew she was in precarious position, completely vulnerable and open to this man, and wondering what he will so next.
Duration: 8:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2747kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 171.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wasteland - Daisy in Chains

Cards of pain rld darcia Koridhallos

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Darcia, Lady Tatjana, Lady Amanda
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Spanking, Whipping, Humiliation, Pain
Darcia returned to take her chance in the Reloaded version of your favorite pain game, in which the player can draw a new card once each round for an additional 10 strokes. However, the now card is final. The rest of the rules remain unchanged: "The player must distribute 100 strokes among 5 body parts. Each round is slightly changed by a "lucky card" that the player draws." This time the two sexy dominas are Amanda and Tatjana.
Duration: 55:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2098kbps

File size: 924.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cards of pain rld darcia

Lilith Testing a Spy (Part 3) Coinjock

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Lilith
Genres: BDSM, BBW, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
Video language: English
Lilith has already proved her pain duration for the task, however Dr Lomp hasn’t tested her pussy sensitivity yet. Thus, before giving the certificate to her hand, he wants to see her bearing an occasional pussy torture. She will lie on a torment bed, while her ankles and wrists are tightly fixed to the bed, keeping her legs wide open which will let her cute fresh pussy exposed. Dr Lomp and his assistant Lady Hanna will apply some painful whipping right on the fresh pussy of this innocent youngster, with a riding crop. As a gift, another extreme movie will be added to the end of this movie. Watch Lilith deserving her certificate, after painful exams which are more than she can endure.
Duration: 26:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12329kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lilith Testing a Spy (Part 3)

Treasure hunt amirah Camden Wyoming

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Amirah, Mistress Tatjana
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Spanking, Whipping, Humiliation, Pain
Our revolutionary pain game format, the Treasure Hunt has released this now episode. In this format players are required to collect Treasure Chests from the game board fields. The more Treasure Chests she collects, the higher the prize she might win: $250. $500, $1000, $2000, $5000. WHile searching for these treasure, players must face various painful punishments. These punishments depend on what the player discovers under the fields she reveals during the game: If a player completes the upcoming punishment round, she can choose to stop at any prize level, and cash out her winning. However, there is one exception: If a player finds the fifth Treasure Chest, she instantly wins $5000. Hint: In some games a SWITCH card is randomly placed among the cards.
Duration: 1:27:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2143kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Treasure hunt amirah

Время генерации страницы 0.03198 секунды с 9 запросами