Old 05-27-2024, 12:22 PM   #2059
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Extreme Eye Candy Sandy Creek

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Elizabeth Jolie
Genres: Teens, Facial, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Gagging, Sloppy, Spit, Fuck Dildo, Extreme
Video language: English
like to get on dating sites sometimes when I’m in the mood. I’ll probably delete my account here in a few days so if we match, send me a message fast! I’m 19, 105 pounds and I shave my pussy. I just started college but I hate college boys lol! They are always drunk and can’t keep their cock’s hard. I’m looking for an guy, preferably older, who wants to hang out and watch netflix and we can see where it goes from there. I don’t have a car so you have to come pick me up and we have to go to your place bc I live with my parents still.
Ok talk to u soon!!!
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:34:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2552kbps
Audio: 191kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Extreme Eye Candy

Sassy Pain Slut Gets Tormented in Bondage Gambier

Cast: Violet October ,The Pope
Genres: Ball Gag ,white ,Vaginal Penetration ,slim ,Blonde ,Caning ,Cattle Prod ,Submission ,Straight ,Taser
Violet begins her day tied to a wooden chair and a leather head harness holding her gag in place. She struggles to escape the tight ropes, but to no avail as The Pope enters and begins inspecting his captive. He starts an assault on her nipples with pinching and twisting, and continues his torment throughout the remainder of the scene with extreme electrical torment. The zapper starts the party, then the cattle prod, and then she is finished with the taser. Violet is blindfolded and then the torment continues at more of a sadistic level than before. She is getting close to the edge and The pope has the perfect thing to push her all the way over. Next she is face down on the table in a hogtie. Her feet have bands applied to them for optimal bastinado. The torment is taken up a notch with a brutal flogging. The look on Violet’s face says it all every time The Pope strikes her with the leather tails, but then her attitude changes once he touches her slutty pussy. In the final scene she is flipped over onto her back, and on the table. Her tits fall victim to The Pope’s cat-o-nine with non stop lashes, and the dungeon fills up with screams of suffering. Her flesh turns a bright shade of red from all of the sadistic torment she is made to endure, but then the vibe shows up. Add some extreme breath control with non stop imposed orgasms, and you have the perfect finish to the day.
Duration: 45:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4873kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sassy Pain Slut Gets Tormented in Bondage

3 Bengel F_r Charly Highland Lakes

Release Year: 2012
Genres: extremals
Video language: German
Der Schwerpunkt der "3 Bengel Für Charly" Filme liegt auf der inneren Entwicklung der Darstellerinnen. Es geht um erotische Konfrontation der tieferen Schichten wie Schambereiche, Schutzmechanismen und psychologische Statuspositionierungen.
Ein bizarr-asthetisches Portrait zwischen Selbstironie, Selbstuberwindung und Groteske!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:56:28
Video: 720x540, DivX 5, 1464kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 3 Bengel F_r Charly

Brooke Johnson - Throat Fuck Meat (2021) Hillegom

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Brooke Johnson
Genres: Extreme
The scene opens with slave girl Brooke Johnson wearing a micro bikini and a collar and leash. She tells us she's here to get brutally throat fucked! Daddy comes up and gives her a kiss then I put my cock all the way down her throat and put on a timer. I tell her this is her first test and to do everything I tell her. I begin to roughly fuck her throat and dick slap her and tell her not to take my cock out of her mouth. I slap her face and fuck it more then I put my fingers down her throat for an extended period of time. I rip off her micro bikini and begin destroying her throat with my cock, slapping her and spitting on her. I give her a reward and eat her pussy and put all of my fingers inside her and stretch her out. I tell her she has to earn this dick and give her just the tip. I sit on her face with all my weight and she eats my ass and I throat fuck her. I flip her upside down on the couch and pound her throat balls deep. I switch to POV and tell her she's being a good girl getting her throat destroyed then slap her face. She sucks my balls and cock then I figure four her head and she rides my dick. I stand on the couch and fuck her face until the couch falls over. I pick her up in the air and fuck her face in a standing 69. I then pick her up and fuck her. I switch back to POV and grab her by the throat and take her to the toilet for another surprise. I switch to POV again and she sucks my cock, balls, licks my asshsole and body and sucks and licks my feet. I fuck her face roughly in a laying 69 and figure four her head down on my cock. She rides my cock more and I pound her fuck hole. I fuck her hard from behind with a mouth gag on and step on her head. I flip her upside down on the bed and throat fuck her rough then I sit on her face. I fuck her pretty pussy more then I put her on her knees against the wall. I fuck her face up against the wall and step on her neck with my foot and tell her she's my bitch. She says I can come anywhere so I bend her over and blow my load deep inside her pussy. Brooke Johnson was a good little throat meat for Daddy!
Duration: 1:27:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3333kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brooke Johnson - Throat Fuck Meat (2021)

Medical Care Beaver Meadows

Cast: Ashley Woods & Tomm & Andy West
Genres: Bisexual Gonzo Anal
Things get heated at the hospital when Dr. Tom makes sure that Ashley Woods is being taken care of extremely well. He licks her pussy and shows her boyfriend Andy West how to take care of a woman. Letting him join in on the lesson! Giving them both the best dick they could imagine!
Duration: 28:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2876kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 648.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Medical Care

Chain Reaction Camp Pendleton

Cast: Cheyenne Jewel
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Humilation, Torture, Spankin
Extreme physical conditioning is a valuable attribute, but doesn't mean that it makes shooting for Device Bondage any easier. Cheyenne enters, and her amazing physique catches everyone's attention. I'm the lucky one who gets to spend the day destroying this fine specimen of a woman. She starts in a stress position that tears away at her thighs, which causes her to feel the fatigue quickly. That's the point; break her down and show her that her physical strength will only go so far today. The playing field just got leveled. She is spread as wide as I can get her legs, and covered in chain to hold this buff bitch in place. A brutal assault of her entire body begins. She is pushed to the edge time and time again, yet dancing the line of breaking her, keeps her from tapping out. She is almost fully exhausted now. We let gravity and body mechanics make her suffer in this last brutal chain suspension. Her legs are manipulated in a way that her body is used against her to keep her wedged in, with no escaping. She is hoisted into the air, hands chained to the floor, and the final torment begins.
Duration: 49:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chain Reaction

Lust und Schmerz 12 Prestonsburg

Cast: Kitty Blair, Karina Hamburg, Ingo Legrand, Björn Der Morgenstern, Lorena Lovedale, Isabelle SM
Genres: Extrem Sex, Humiliation, Gonzo, BDSM, Fetis
In the large hall, torturer Rene AL loses himself with the pleasure slave Isabelle SM, who is wrapped in cling film. With growing enthusiasm, the meanie treats the fixated bitch with well-measured lashes. A room further on, BDSM grandmaster Ingo Le Grande abuses the submissive Karina Hamburg with various stretching games that put the babe to a tough test. Meanwhile, the chambermaids Kitty Blair and Lorena Lovedale are at the mercy of the relentless Björn the Morning Star. Nipple weights, pussy flaps stretched to the maximum and psychological terror at its finest are among his specialties. During a trip into the countryside, the passionate BDSMer presents his entire repertoire of collected bad things with two obedient benders and enjoys driving the ladies to the peak of pleasure. Have fun!
Duration: 3:57:05
Video: 720x404, AVC (H.264), 1616kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lust und Schmerz 12

Время генерации страницы 0.18656 секунды с 9 запросами