View Single Post
Old 05-27-2024, 04:23 PM   #40345
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Illustrious Rouge Lwashed, Walked, Hogcuffed - Part 1 Palmdale

Ir is handcuffed and elbow cuffed. She is is also wearing a harness panel ballgag and blindfold. She struggles to keep up in her extremely high heels as I pull her along by her leash. I stop every once in a while to prod her along by means of slapping her ass. Towards the middle of our walk, I loop her leash under her crotch chain and pull up hard offering more motivation for her to keep up. Once at the post, I order her to her knees, where I lock her chain leash to the post. IR is left gagged and blindfolded. I soon return with more metal cuffs which are ratcheted onto her ankles. After a while, I place her on her stomach and soon I have her hogcuffed with padlocks and chain, complete with toe cuffs. She struggles and whimpers as I approach with more chain. This is where Part 1 ends.
Format: mp4
Duration: 15:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2960kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 345.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Illustrious Rouge Lwashed, Walked, Hogcuffed - Part 1

HardTied Captured Alisha Adams Valley Grove

Release Year: 2012
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Alisha Adams
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Lesbian
Alisha Adams and Elise Graves are a horny, young couple in love. They are completely unable to contain their lust for each other as they begin their day together with a sexual rendezvous.
Duration: 44:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5653kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HardTied Captured Alisha Adams

Jamie Knotts and Vivian Ireene Pierce Leuven

Check out this sample video of Velma And Daphne Detectives Tied Up - Velma (Jamie Knotts) and Daphne (Vivian Ireene Pierce) are looking for clues around the house Daphne looks behind the couch while Velma looks up Daphne Skirt. Velma does the same looks behind and we see no panties.
Duration: 17:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2973kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 419.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jamie Knotts and Vivian Ireene Pierce

Ingrid - Angry hogtie struggle Proctor

Poor Scandinavian blonde Ingrid is tied up real good this time. A hemp rope box tie is squeezing her boobs, and when we tie her ankles to her neck, she gets even more angry. Let’s see if she can escape this!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 5:09
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 199.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ingrid - Angry hogtie struggle

TopGrl Devilynne, Rain DeGrey The Audition Dewey

Release Year: 2016
Studio: TopGrl
Cast: Devilynne, Rain DeGrey
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture
A qualified applicant needs to be able to serve clients continuously, faithfully, and completely. Each girl that comes to me, hoping for a position, must be put through rigorous testing.
Duration: 40:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7357kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: TopGrl Devilynne, Rain DeGrey The Audition

Wasteland - Workshop Warrior, Part 1 Jiuxian Shan

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Sicilia
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, caning, Controlled Orgasms, Discipline, Edgy, electro-stim, Eric X, femsub, Flogging, Fucking Machines, High Definition, humiliation, maledom, Pussy Play, restraints, Sex, Shockspot, Sicilia
Video language: English
Eric X is putting the final touches on a complicated program for his Shockspot Fucking Machine when Sicilia literally stumbles into his power strip and shuts down the computer, losing all of his hard work. Motivated to teach her a lesson not to invade his man without permission, he restrains her to a large wooden utility spool, warms her up with some hard double flogging, then inserts a rather nasty looking stainless steel object of unknown origin into her. Now, having her utmost attention, he flips her over and rigs the fucking machine to help him with some DP at its finest as man-meets-machine-meets-girl for maximum intensity
Duration: 17:30
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1171kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 166.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wasteland - Workshop Warrior, Part 1

Jade Samantha – large gag and bolero jacket Tybee Island

Big boobed Jade Samantha is back! We know from the previous shoot she can take a big ballgag. She does not like it, but it’s not her decision today. She is strapped in a straitjacket (bolero style of course, we wouldn’t want to miss our view of those perfect large boobs) and she is frogtied so she can’t run off. Nothing is stopping us from using a large shiny ballgag again. Judging by her frown, Jade still doesn’t like large ballgags. They make her drool!
Duration: 4:26
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11701kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 386.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jade Samantha – large gag and bolero jacket

Время генерации страницы 0.01743 секунды с 9 запросами