All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Cards of pain duo 3

Cards of pain duo 3

Release Year: 2023
Studio: ElitePain
Cast: Zazie Skymm, Cynthia
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture, Spanking, Whipping, Humiliation, Pain

Another special release of the Cards of Pain series with the Duo edition. In this format two players compete for the big prize:
Cynthia and Zazie. Either both win or lose. This time the hostess of the game is Ariel, while the domina is Amanda.The special rules are as follows: They have to distribute 200 strokes among five body parts. They must complete 2-2 rounds individually with each others
support, and one last round together, sharing the punishment. If in the individual rounds one player cannot continue, the other player can save the round by taking double the remaining strokes for that round.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:36:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2140kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Cards of pain duo 3

Jackie and Lexi Mae Bound At The Travel Agency

After we register our surprise, Lexy Mae and I decide to give the "gentlemen" the seductive show that we think they were hoping for. In our daytime business attire, satin scarves around our necks, and sexy high heels, we weave back and forth as our skirts ride up revealing our panties, and mmmmmpppphhh for the cameras through our satin scarf cleave gags. Andre "Toon-Man" and RopExpert have Lexy and I tied cozily in tan ropes and secretly we are enjoying this unprovoked practical joke. After we put on a little show for Johnny, RopExpert and Andre (the computer nerds from the shop next door) we decide to show them that we aren't just little ole damsels in distress. We help each other escape our ropes and gags and then chase after the boys who have been taking turns snapping pictures of us tied up and gagged. Hmmmmm.....Lexy Mae and I might just have to think of a way to get back at these boys! Especially the RopExpert!

Duration: 6:41
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2092kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 110.2 MB

Download Jackie and Lexi Mae Bound At The Travel Agency

Jec and JJ

I shot this Vid originally for JJ Plush's Borntobebound site. She was nice enough to let me share it with my members as well.

Duration: 36:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2931kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 826.2 MB

Download Jec and JJ

Wasteland - Job Sharing

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Gia
Genres: ass play, Discipline, Flogging, hot wax, Intense Orgasm, Pussy Play, restraints, squirting
Video language: English

Youve heard the expression, a tough job, but someone has to do it? Sell today it seems that both David and Tyler have the responsibility of doing their best, or worst, as it were, to Gia. Upon entering the dungeon, they find the lovely Gia, restrained and beautifully presented for their mutual enjoyment. Their only decision, who get which end.

Duration: 11:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2729kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 244.4 MB

Download Wasteland - Job Sharing

Wasteland - Workshop Warrior, Part 1

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Sicilia
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, caning, Controlled Orgasms, Discipline, Edgy, electro-stim, Eric X, femsub, Flogging, Fucking Machines, High Definition, humiliation, maledom, Pussy Play, restraints, Sex, Shockspot, Sicilia
Video language: English

Eric X is putting the final touches on a complicated program for his Shockspot Fucking Machine when Sicilia literally stumbles into his power strip and shuts down the computer, losing all of his hard work. Motivated to teach her a lesson not to invade his man without permission, he restrains her to a large wooden utility spool, warms her up with some hard double flogging, then inserts a rather nasty looking stainless steel object of unknown origin into her. Now, having her utmost attention, he flips her over and rigs the fucking machine to help him with some DP at its finest as man-meets-machine-meets-girl for maximum intensity

Duration: 17:30
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1171kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 166.4 MB

Download Wasteland - Workshop Warrior, Part 1
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.14057 секунды с 9 запросами