View Single Post
Old 05-28-2024, 07:58 AM   #2670
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Wasteland - Smelling the Flowers Enders

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Delirious Hunter
Genres: Bondage, breast play, Delirious Hunter, Discipline, Flogging, Intense Orgasm, Pussy Play, Sex, Spanking
Video language: English
Delirious Hunter is discovered snooping around around Master Josephs garden and is taken to his dungeon for punishment. After stripping her naked, Master proceeds to whip her with a very harsh single tail whip and then moves on to a good old-fashioned over the knee spanking which gets her full attention. After instructing her to give him a blowjob, he proceeds to fuck her hard. The scene ends with Master taking Delirious back outside, tying her to a fence and leaving her there to contemplate the joys of nature.
Format: mp4
Duration: 12:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3415kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 341.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wasteland - Smelling the Flowers

Jolie Rain's Test - Part 1 Tamaroa

Jolie wants to be a FutileStruggles model, so as usual, I run her through a little test shoot. She is spanked, gagged, manhandled, and tightly bound. I start by tying a rope around her neck and tying it overhead to keep her where I want her. She starts off a little feisty. I smack her ass and tell her not to fight me and she quickly realizes that that would be in her best interest. I smack her ass again, before grabbing one of her massive tits through her sweater and turning her around. I smack her ass again. I grope her tits through her soft fuzzy sweater before pulling them out. I grab some rope and start the binding her. I start with a waist and crotchrope. More rope is tied under her ass cheeks. I then continue adding bands of cinched rope down her legs. Jolie makes great sexy facial expressions as she's being bound. Once I get to her knees, I stop. I want to smack her ass again now that she is roped. I turn her around and start smacking her ass hard. Jolie has a nice ass, but a little rope makes it even better! I remove her neck rope and pull up a chair for Jolie. This is where Part 1 ends.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 17:13
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 773.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jolie Rain's Test - Part 1

Anal Punishment: Katrina Colt and Liz Jordan Bergland

Cast: Katrina Colt ,Liz Jordan
Genres: submissive ,shaved ,Straight ,Gaping ,Metal Plug ,slink ,buttplug ,Brunette ,Anal Stretching ,Small Tits
Liz Jordan begins kneeling patiently and obediently on a box, waiting for her mistress. Katrina Colt enters and caresses Liz, and has her bent over on all fours. She shows her submissive’s ass to the camera before spreading it, spanking it, and spitting on her hole. Katrina paddles Liz from behind harder and harder then shoves anal beads inside Liz’s tight ass. Katrina peels her submissive pet’s panties off before sliding a glass toy inside, and making it wink and gape. Mistress Katrina fucks Liz harder until she makes her cum. Liz takes the slink inch by inch and Katrina allows her to cum again, and Liz tastes her own ass off the slink and deep throats it. Katrina bends Liz over and makes her worship and lick her domme’s asshole. Liz opens Katrina’s ass with a big metal plug. Katrina commands Liz to grab another larger plug and stretch her ass with it until Katrina orgasms.
Duration: 59:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9766kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 4.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anal Punishment: Katrina Colt and Liz Jordan

Daisy Ducati orders fresh Assmeat to fuck until it spoils Cibola

Cast: Daisy Ducati, Mia Li And Riley Jenner
Genres: Anal Fisting, Threesome, Anal Toys, Gape, Anal Stretching, StrapO
Daisy Ducati has come home from a long day at work to find that she has one more item on her "To Do List" She has to order some ass meat for the evening and she wants it to arrive fresh and proper packaged. It needs to smell good, taste good, look good, be able to take sever pounding and tenderizing. When her ass meat arrives ,Daisy Ducati makes sure it's just what she wants by sniffing, tasting and spanking it. The ass meat is stretched to its' full potential with speculum play, Strap ons and lots of toys popping in and out of it to make it stay open in full gape.
Duration: 1:14:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4883kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Daisy Ducati orders fresh Assmeat to fuck until it spoils

Pervert Therapy: Horny MILF bound, fisted and anally strap-on fucked! Oriska

Cast: Mona Wales ,Syren de Mer
Genres: shaped ,Corporal Punishment ,dungeon ,Spanking ,Lesbian ,Facesitting ,Femdom ,Nylons Stockings ,Slave ,Pussy Eating
In the dungeon of her own mind, Syren de Mer confesses her incessant sexual desires and her obsession with women to latex therapist dominatrix Mona Wales! Syren’s treatment includes choking, finger banging, face sitting, flogging, paddling, tit slapping, spanking, suspension bondage, pussy licking, fisting, dick-on-stick, pussy and anal strap-on fucking, and tons of orgasms!!!
Duration: 1:01:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pervert Therapy: Horny MILF bound, fisted and anally strap-on fucked!

Brat Training: No Really, It‘s Not About You Kreamer

Release Year: 2014
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Penny Barber, Rain DeGrey
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Humiliation, LezDom
Once Jack dumps off his used plaything, Rain pounces and gets to work immediately. That mouth has always gotten Penny in trouble. Time to show her the price for insolence. Penny is tightly tied and gets her mouth washed out with soap and water.
Duration: 1:01:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brat Training: No Really, It‘s Not About You

Dolly's Innocence Lost Matherville

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Dolly's looks are deceiving in the way that she seems like the good girl, but as you are about to see she is the total opposite. We capture her body with inescapable rope bondage are tear her clothes from her body exposing her milky white skin. The floggers, canes, and spankings quickly turn that skin to a bright red.We put her in multiple positions that keep her helpless and exposed to have our way with her.
Duration: 50:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4835kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dolly's Innocence Lost
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04471 секунды с 9 запросами