View Single Post
Old 05-28-2024, 08:17 AM   #4680
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Avantgarde Extrem 12 Gueydan

Release Year: 2004
Studio: SubWay Innovative
Cast: Olga, Kfz, Suren, Simon Thaur, O-Love, Xandros, Gunter Garibaldi, Strasenkoter, Supermario
Genres: extreme
Video language: German
Ein junges Girl vom Land lernt in Berlin einen "Profi-Schnorrer" kennen, mit dem sie eine Woche durch die Straßen zieht.
Aus ihrem Tagebuch: "2.Tag - Die Arschbohrung war diesmal ziemlich abgefahren. Ich wollte es erst gar nicht glauben, aber ehe ich mich versah, entleerte er meinen Darm von seinem Inhalt und stöpselte so einen Floppy in meinen Hinterausgang. Den sollte ich den Rest des Tages in mir tragen, damit sich meine Rektalmuskeln weiten und an einen größeren Umfang gewöhnen würden.
Format: avi
Duration: 2:13:55
Video: 688x544, DivX 5, 585kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 706.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Avantgarde Extrem 12

Feisty Latina is Captured Fernwood

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English
Kristina Rose is back and she's hotter than she's ever been. Kristina is a classy bitch that likes to let her hair down and be tormented in bondage. She's such a masochistic submissive who is willing to endure almost anything to please her dominant, that you can't help but want to punish her. She is subjected to extreme bondage and menacing torment before she is fucked in the ass and made to cum against her will.
Format: mp4
Duration: 49:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4862kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Feisty Latina is Captured

TG - Uncaging Dixon's Inner Squirt - Dixon Mason and Mistress Elise Placitas

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Dixon Mason
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
Welcome Dixon Mason.
I am glad that you are here. Even though I consider you a friend, I'd like to get to know you better. So I ask you some questions.
"Do you believe that bondage allows for a more true expression of the self?"
You explain that, for you, bondage creates a space where you feel able to express feelings that might otherwise be difficult, unacceptable, problematic, or too just vulnerable. The bondage creates a safe space to roam where you usually don't.
It might seem funny to remember those words you spoke as you are zip-tied to the front of a cage with a leather hood over your head, your panties pulled down, and some bitch biting the fuck out of your tits. Or when you're tied bent-over the back of a chair, legs for the taking, head locked in place, and your tits swinging with each stroke of the cane.
I know I laughed at the hilarity. The clarity. The hilarious clarity. Irony. Dichotomy. Free to express only when you can't physically move.
"What, then, do your bondage expressions say about your own inner self?'
I feel we finally arrived at a bit of clarity for you. Your sobbing suspended body would at times be overtaken with bitter tantrum rage. This seems important for you to be able to express. To let it out.
You felt that sex in general can allow for a truer, more vulnerable expression of the self. Your response to the suspended, hair-tied, ball-gagged ass fucking was very honest. I appreciate it.
Are you still my friend?
Duration: 1:03:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6753kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: TG - Uncaging Dixon's Inner Squirt - Dixon Mason and Mistress Elise

Perverse Secretaries West Shokan

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Mai Bailey,Cathy Heaven
Genres: Fisting,Anal Fisting,Dildo,All sex,Anal sex,Swallow
If you thought a secretary was prim, proper and only there to take a letter and make some coffee for the meeting – you’d be wrong! These Perverse Secretaries willingly bend over their desks for an extreme pussy fuck and if that’s not enough for them, they are willing to spread their butt cheeks for an anal hammering.
Duration: 1:34:45
Video: 800x480, AVC (H.264), 1951kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Perverse Secretaries

HT - Mia Austin - New Girl Part One Coello

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Mia Austin, Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
Mia Austin is super hot. There isn't a lot else to say about her. Take a look for yourself. She's sitting there in her pretty, little dress, showing off her hot body and you know instantly what you want to do to her. You want to make her scream. You want to make her cry. You want to make her cum.
Jack Hammer feels the same way. He sees this hot piece of ass and he sees a million ways to have fun with her body and at her expense. Making her cum is the easiest part. A bit of rope bondage has her dripping wet already. She wants to feel the vibrator between her legs and the orgasms sending shock waves through her body. What she doesn't want is to pay the price for it.
Jack isn't interested in money. He wants to have a good time. His idea of a good time is making her miserable. He can tie her down, cane her, and make her suffer in ways that she couldn't have imagined. And that is how she is going to earn those orgasms. By screaming and crying for him whenever he wants.
Duration: 41:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6754kbps
Audio: 101kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HT - Mia Austin - New Girl Part One

Sladyen Skaya - The Untamable Tee Ida

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Sladyen Skaya
Genres: All Sex, Big Tits, Blonde, Cum on Tits, Doggystyle, Hardcore, Hairy, Sex Toys, Tattoo
Unbelievably pretty Slayden Skaya is brushing her long blonde hair on the bed as lover Christian Clay relaxes beside her after a hard day at work. He discovers one of his beautiful girlfriend's sex toys, a plus-sized white vibrator, under the covers, and his interest is immediately piqued. The pair begin to fool around with the vibrator and soon become amorous in the extreme. Christian's expertise in the bedroom soon takes over and, no toys required, makes sure his lover is deeply satisfied in every way.
Duration: 26:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7173kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sladyen Skaya - The Untamable Tee

Perverse Pissparty Castelvetrano

Release Year: 2006
Cast: Girls
Genres: Peeing, All Girl / Lesbian, Perverse, Fetish
Get ready to see all the extreme pissing these girls do after hours in the club and in their own homes! Gorgeous strippers tease your cock on the stage, then piss all over the pole! Then they take us back to their homes where they pleasure themselves with toys and piss some more!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:31:45
Video: 640x360, DivX 5, 1095kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 775.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Perverse Pissparty
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02282 секунды с 9 запросами