View Single Post
Old 05-28-2024, 08:37 AM   #1427
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Vacillation Leipsic

Cast: Gina Caruso
Genres: Tattoo ,Metal Bondage ,Corporal Punishment ,Ball Gag ,Submission ,Gag ,BDSM ,fake boobs ,drool ,Fingering
Video language: English
She claims to be extremely submissive. She’s only done a few shoots since college but she says she wants the bondage to be “tight”. She wants to be controlled, unable to move, totally helpless and so on. So I set it up and give her what she asks for, but the reality is harsher than the fantasy. I pull her arms back and tie them together. I stretch them up strappado as high as they will go. I can feel her tendons pulling against me. Her legs get the same treatment. It becomes clear that we have different definitions of “tight”. She learns mine is synonymous with “totally fucked and desperately aching for relief.” She breaks out in a cold sweat and her breathing is a chain of labored gasps. She’s afraid now, that maybe she asked for too much, and she definitely wasn’t counting on the humiliation when I bind her on her side like a captured veal calf and watch her drool through her gag as dildos and vibrators sink into her holes.
Format: mp4
Duration: 46:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Vacillation

Ashley Lane - Rough Ransom Kazanlak

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Ashley Lane
Genres: BDSM, Blonde, Blowjob, Domination, Hairy, Humiliation, Role Play, Rope Bondage, Hardcore, Spanking, Straight, Submission, Cumshot
Ashley Lane gets a call to pick up a package for work, but it turns out that Christian is just waiting to ambush her. First Christian takes some photos of Ashley being tormented, then he stuffs his cock in her mouth but she keeps fighting back. Next Christian ties her wrists to her ankles and cuts off her panties. He gropes her tits and face and admires her struggling body. It’s not long before Christian puts Ashley on her knees and fucks her from behind. She continues to struggle but Ashley can’t keep up to Christians relentless pace. He takes turns fucking her, choking her, and spanking her in spite of all her protests. Christian shoots his load all over Ashley’s resistant face.
Duration: 49:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9720kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ashley Lane - Rough Ransom

Berlin: The Extreme Bitch is back! Manville

Cast: Mz Berlin
Genres: Humiliation ,Handler ,Vaginal Penetration ,fake boobs ,Corporal Punishment ,Tattoo ,Submission ,Ball Gag ,Curvy ,switch
And I mean bitch in the most loving fashion… Berlin is back & man does she show us what shes made of. The hard ties just get harder and the easy ties just fool her into thinking I am a softy.
Berlin is back and put through some “Category 5” ties which give her NO room for comfort. Though her mouth begs for me to stop, her clit begs for me to continue. As each suspension starts to wind down and she starts to “see the light at the end of the tunnel” I crank up the volume & her orgasms just keep on coming.
This is one update to go into the history books of discomfort, pain, begging & screaming orgasms….<strong>Welcome back Berlin!</strong>
Duration: 48:17

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Berlin: The Extreme Bitch is back!

Jessie Cox From kitten cute, to fucked up in seconds Saint Stephens

Cast: Jessie Cox
Genres: Straight ,shaved ,natural boobs ,Humiliation ,blond ,Submission ,Bondage ,Gag ,Metal Bondage ,Handler
Welcome 20 year old Jesse Cox to Device bondage, for her first hardcore BDSM shoot ever.
There is something hot about taking the blonde, innocent looking girl next door and turning her into a gagged, suffering helpless slut that can’t prevent her body from cumming like a whore.
The new ones are the best, when you make them cum over and over, when they are mentally and physically helpless to stop you from making their body cum. When they look at you with those begging eyes, eyes that beg for mercy even as you are ripping another orgasm from them, it’s just magical.
Duration: 16:30
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 369.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jessie Cox From kitten cute, to fucked up in seconds

Tattooed Slut Brutalized in Bondage and has Squirting Orgasms Woodford

Cast: Lily Lane ,The Pope
Genres: Squirting ,brunet ,Vaginal Penetration ,Handler ,big dick ,Submission ,Corporal Punishment ,Cage ,Pain ,Straight
The scene opens up with Lily sitting on a box, and in a very rare occurrence, The Pope does extensive on-screen tying. We get to witness her mild bondage transform in to a brutal predicament position, as well as the look on her face as she realizes how fucked she just became. She looks around as if someone is going to help her out, but this slut signed up for this and now she is going to have to take it. He crops her nipples and pussy, then brings in a suction device to put on her clit. Her clit is sucked deep inside of the tube and then he continues the crop session on her body. Her pussy is red and swollen so he begins the intense orgasms against her will. The next scene starts with Lily being hoisted up into the air in a brutal suspension with bamboo hold ing her arms out to the side. All of her weight hangs from her rib cage and her ankles, so understand this is truly a brutal suspension. The Pope attempts to help her through the tie with orgasms, but the pain is too severe, so she is let down to the ground and the scene continues from there. Lily’s ass is spanked, her feet are abused with rubber bands, and her face gets cropped just to put the icing on the cake. The Pope makes a few adjustments to the tie, and then hoists her back into the air and issues more orgasms before leaving her hanging alone. In the final scene Lily is on her back with both legs bound, and one of then to a column. Her flesh is tormented more and then the vibe comes back to destroy her with more orgasms than she thought she could handle. Her pussy explodes with squirting orgasms to show that she is at her peak performance.
Duration: 41:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4869kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tattooed Slut Brutalized in Bondage and has Squirting Orgasms

Cocksuckers take the Count! Richfield Springs

Cast: Xander Corvus ,Skin Diamond ,Cherry Torn ,Matt Williams
Genres: Voyeur ,other hair color ,Rope Bondage ,Public ,black hair ,Submission ,Discipline ,natural boobs ,slim ,Female Slave
Skin Diamond and Cherry Torn take the ultimate walk of shame up a stairwell packed with horny hipsters. They perform a cock swallowing contest while the unruly onlookers count and cheer them on. The two whores slowly crawl up the stairs- disgraced, prodded and grabbed every step of the way. They eat each others cunts like it’s their last meal, and get ruthlessly fucked like the dirty skanks they are. The Hipsters watch in disbelief as the girls get fisted and squirt all over- definitely something to #hashtag!
Duration: 1:26:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cocksuckers take the Count!

Brutal Wrestling pins, Winner Fists Loser in a torment-rack Wayland

Cast: Daisy Ducati ,Izamar Gutierrez
Genres: switch ,Facesitting ,LezDom ,top ,Lesbian ,fake boobs ,Submission ,shaved ,Tattoo ,rack
Daisy Ducati is Ranked 8th in Summer Vengeance. Izamar Gutierrez is ranked 3rd. These girls go all out to pin, submit, control and dominate each other. The sound of agony these girls make while they are being dominated by the physical strength of their opponents is one of the hottest things of this match. When the buzzer goes off, one wrestler keeps going trying to get and “unofficial” Ootm.
Duration: 51:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4893kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brutal Wrestling pins, Winner Fists Loser in a torment-rack
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03285 секунды с 9 запросами