Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

RealTimeBondage Nikki Darling, Abigail Dupree Tough Love Part 3 Loami

Release Year: 2015
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Nikki Darling, Abigail Dupree
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture
The double penetration makes her really feel the pressure inside of her. She's so full, with a huge hook in her butt and a giant dildo in her pussy, barely able to move in her bondage. That won't help when it comes time to take the caning she has coming. In fact, that is when she really starts crying.
Format: mp4
Duration: 45:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7286kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RealTimeBondage Nikki Darling, Abigail Dupree Tough Love Part 3

Kama Medea - breast bondage box tie Mazu

Please welcome Kama Medea to tieable! She is a young kinky girl who has been active with quite a few riggers and productions now. Kama just loves to get tied up! And we loved putting her in white ropes! She is just perfect for bondage, with her fit body and soft tieable boobs. Of course, we had to do breast bondage on her, it just looks so good! This blonde submissive enjoyed her shoot so much, we hope she will come back soon for more, she just needs to be tied 24/7!
Duration: 4:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9708kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 300.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kama Medea - breast bondage box tie

Juliette March Udine

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English
It's no secret how much Juliette loves bondage and to be tormented. She craves it almost as much as she craves fucking, and that's a lot. The Pope pulls out all of the stops and makes sure that Juliette is suffering all day long. He gets into her head and mind fucks her on top of all of the other sadistic torments he dishes out to her. She take it all in stride, because she's a pain slut and thats her job.
Duration: 47:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4857kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Juliette March

MafFetishStudio - Sandy in tickle, bastinado and sensual domination Canandaigua

Sandy is wearing a sexy mini skirt and is draped over a wide wooden table. Her wrists and ankles are tied together, providing a beautiful view of this girl in bondage. I enjoy this beautiful view and then approach her soles, touching them with my hands and feeling the warmth and smell of Sandy’s feet. My hands slowly roam her back, shoulders and arms, eliciting sighs each time they explore a new part of Sandy’s body. But it’s her feet that fascinate me. Those pretty soles get my full attention, and I’m going to touch and tickle them, making Sandy squirm gracefully as she laughs out loud. I find that the tickling gets more intense when I explore her thighs, so I dedicate myself to tiring her from screaming and writhing with tickling in that area. But it’s her soles that drive me crazy! When I realize that she is no longer so sensitive to tickling, I proceed to punish her breasts with the whip and also do some bastinado on her feet! Sandy is delivered, and when I’m sure of that, I also explore her immensely wet pussy. Sandy interests me completely. I’m satisfied for the moment, but I’ll leave her tied up and in the dark, so she can’t wait for my return!
Duration: 20:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 24651kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: MafFetishStudio - Sandy in tickle, bastinado and sensual domination

Angelica - Audition part 2 Lopez

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Angelica
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Shackles, Ropes, Dirt, Suspension bondage
Angelica gets down and dirty at the Insex farm.
Lead out to the barn, the British beauty is bound to a wooden beam with rope pulled tight around her neck. Kneeling against the hard, filthy floor, she languishes and moans desperately. PD hangs one leg from the beam then beats the helpless captive with a bundle of rope.
Standing with wrists bound to the beam, she tugs blindly at her bondage. A canvas hood compounds her fear and her to breathe deeply. Once the hood is removed, a tube is pushed into her open mouth. PD heightens her discomfort, running a rope through her crotch, tying her legs spread, and securing a noose around her neck. Leaning against the beam balanced on tiptoes with back arched, angelica suffers beautifully.
For her next ordeal she is shackled and suspended in the gibbet, its unforgiving metal clinging to her curves, its thick dildo pushed deep into her cunt. PD bothers her with a long, thin branch then leaves her hanging alone on the mountaintop.
The terror mounts as night approaches. PD returns with two torches and teases his victim's sensitive skin with the roaring flames. He lowers her over a fierce fire and roasts her for a while before walking away once again. Pleading pathetically, angelica is left in the dark to be eaten by insects and chilled in the cool night air.
Hiking through the woods in torturously tall high heels, she is dragged to her next location. A cowbell dangles from the spreader between her knees, jingling as she awkwardly trudges forth.
Hogtied in a shed, she wriggles uncomfortably against a wooden bench. Seated close, PD torments her and plays with her pussy.
With arms stretched overhead, legs held open, and a noose yanking mercilessly at the neck, angelica makes the perfect target. PD flings mud, sullying her pearly, smooth skin. Whining and writhing miserably, she can do nothing to avoid the onslaught.
Duration: 1:09:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4811kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Angelica - Audition part 2

Jolie's Big Tits Bounce as She Hops to the Work Shop to Be Ziptied - Part 3 Cuddy

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... I grab the clear tape and tape Jolie's head completely to the post. Nose hooks come next. They are attached to the nails I hammered into the post earlier. Hooks tug at her nose from the sides as well. I walk away and leave Jolie to endure her bondage while I grab a beverage. About the last 6 min of the clip is behind the scenes footage of Jolie being released from her bondage.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 19:11
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 859.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jolie's Big Tits Bounce as She Hops to the Work Shop to Be Ziptied - Part 3

Service Sessions: Slave Workout Tocaima

Cast: Cherry Torn ,Sarah Shevon
Genres: natural boobs ,Straight ,Rope Bondage ,shaved ,Discipline ,Anal ,Slave ,Tattoo ,Rough Sex ,master
Torn is worked out in a grueling session on the Upper Floor.
Duration: 20:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2928kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 448.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Service Sessions: Slave Workout

Время генерации страницы 0.15968 секунды с 9 запросами