LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Zee struggles Faber

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Oral
Video language: English
If she’s going to struggle we’re going to put her in a predicament. With her arms above her head the crotch rope gets pulled down so she has to squat. She’s can’t quite kneel and she can’t stand. Just because she’s struggling doesn’t mean she’s not turned on. Once the vibrator is in the right place it’s obvious just how aroused she is.
Format: mp4
Duration: 37:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7346kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Zee struggles

Jenni C - Blue rope tie Paisley

The gorgeous Jenni C is always a pleasure to tie up! Don’t worry about her, she loves it and she keeps coming back for more! If you want to send in a request for a custom shoot with her, don’t hesitate, she will love to do it! This time she is tied in blue ropes, struggling on the bed, but getting nowhere. It’s so nice to see this perfect blonde rolling around helplessly!! We just can’t get enough of Jenni C!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 4:35
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 178.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jenni C - Blue rope tie

SexAndSubmission - Ashley Lane - Ashley's Ransom Novara

Welcome to the amateur fetish videos! Amateur girl tied up for the every time!
Duration: 49:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9720kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: SexAndSubmission - Ashley Lane - Ashley's Ransom

Blindfold - Impact play - Awesome Mind Fuck Port Mansfield

Cast: Yasmine de Leon
Genres: switch ,Handler ,mind fuck ,Tattoo ,Fingering ,slim ,BDSM ,Submission ,Humiliation ,Blindfold
The hot, lanky Yasmine de Leon is back for a new update. It’s her first time on the Sybian! We blindfold her execution-style because that pussy is about to be slaughtered. We bind her to the wall with metal, so she can’t squirm away or lift herself off the powerful orgasm machine. She can’t go anywhere, and that’s how we like it.
We shock her a little, we flog her. We switch back and forth between sensations to keep her on her toes. The blindfold enhances her fear and anticipation: she has no idea what’s coming next. We whip her, and pull on her perfect little tits.
It’s pretty simple, really. We take away one of Yasmine’s senses, and then overload the rest. We give her some of the most exciting orgasms of her life, and she give us some beautiful reactions. Everyone’s a winner.
Duration: 22:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 507.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Blindfold - Impact play - Awesome Mind Fuck

Jolie Rain's Test - Part 1 New Gretna

Jolie wants to be a FutileStruggles model, so as usual, I run her through a little test shoot. She is spanked, gagged, manhandled, and tightly bound. I start by tying a rope around her neck and tying it overhead to keep her where I want her. She starts off a little feisty. I smack her ass and tell her not to fight me and she quickly realizes that that would be in her best interest. I smack her ass again, before grabbing one of her massive tits through her sweater and turning her around. I smack her ass again. I grope her tits through her soft fuzzy sweater before pulling them out. I grab some rope and start the binding her. I start with a waist and crotchrope. More rope is tied under her ass cheeks. I then continue adding bands of cinched rope down her legs. Jolie makes great sexy facial expressions as she's being bound. Once I get to her knees, I stop. I want to smack her ass again now that she is roped. I turn her around and start smacking her ass hard. Jolie has a nice ass, but a little rope makes it even better! I remove her neck rope and pull up a chair for Jolie. This is where Part 1 ends.
Duration: 17:13
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 773.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jolie Rain's Test - Part 1

Vacillation Fort Supply

Cast: Gina Caruso
Genres: Tattoo ,Metal Bondage ,Corporal Punishment ,Ball Gag ,Submission ,Gag ,BDSM ,fake boobs ,drool ,Fingering
She claims to be extremely submissive. She’s only done a few shoots since college but she says she wants the bondage to be “tight”. She wants to be controlled, unable to move, totally helpless and so on. So I set it up and give her what she asks for, but the reality is harsher than the fantasy. I pull her arms back and tie them together. I stretch them up strappado as high as they will go. I can feel her tendons pulling against me. Her legs get the same treatment. It becomes clear that we have different definitions of “tight”. She learns mine is synonymous with “totally fucked and desperately aching for relief.” She breaks out in a cold sweat and her breathing is a chain of labored gasps. She’s afraid now, that maybe she asked for too much, and she definitely wasn’t counting on the humiliation when I bind her on her side like a captured veal calf and watch her drool through her gag as dildos and vibrators sink into her holes.
Duration: 46:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Vacillation

Seriousimages - Ashley Renee And The Creature Chewalla

HotHardHat invited us to visit him at his home in New York to see and play with his Lung, so it wasn't long before Elise found herself naked and locked inside.
Video: 720x480

Total size: 1.1 GB in 5 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Seriousimages - Ashley Renee And The Creature

Время генерации страницы 0.17300 секунды с 9 запросами