LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Punishing Bondage and Torment Berkey

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English
Behind Dahlia Sky's sweet smile is a dirty little slut that loves having her limits tested. She's tied up and tied down in punishing bondage, and made to endure a hard fucking in all her holes until she cums like the masochistic whore she is.
Format: mp4
Duration: 49:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4890kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Punishing Bondage and Torment

Julia Green - hogtied in her chastity belt Dudley

Many of you will know Julia Green and her famous red chastity belt. She is always locked into it when she works in FoToRo’s studio. And she has to wear her big collar as well. This update was shot in that studio, so there was no way we could remove her steel accessories, but they actually look pretty nice with rope bondage. We hogtied Julia to test her back arch, and wow, she can even arch in a chastity belt! This girl knows how to struggle! It’s almost like she doesn’t feel her steel restraints at all, she must be so used to them by now. Great unique update, don’t miss it!
Duration: 4:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14553kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 461.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Julia Green - hogtied in her chastity belt

Cow versus Goat Medicine Park

Studio: HuCows
Cast: Bella, Demi
Ever since Bella signed up to be a HuCow, she is at peace. She has found the life she was looking for! Her huge udders are finally getting the treatment they always needed. Her friend Demi wasn’t planning to become a HuCow, but when she saw how much her friend was enjoying it, she became curious and a trusty supporter for her friend. Now they are stabled together. They couldn’t be happier! The farmer literally has his hands full with these two, massaging them, oiling them, and milking them. Today, we are featuring a unique experiment, never seen before on the internet: a cow milker AND a goat milker. Who will have the biggest nipples at the end? It’s not a battle though, these HuCows love each other. Bella and Demi take care of each other’s udders at the end, massaging and suckling their painful teats. We should never separate this duo!
Duration: 9:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14781kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 999.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cow versus Goat

Casting Couch: Juliette East Templeton

Cast: Juliette March
Genres: natural boobs ,Corporal Punishment ,Ball Gag ,BDSM ,slim ,First Timers ,Rope Bondage ,Straight ,Brunette ,Handler
Juliette auditions for Hogtied by showing what a dirty, filthy mind lives in that sexy, petite young body of hers. Juliette shows herself off by spreading her cheeks and fingering her asshole when we tell her to strip and bend over. She really lights up when we clamp her nipples and pull hard. She begs to have her ass filled so she can come. Fantastic first-timer. We love when the cute ones are also the nastiest!
Duration: 27:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 611.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Casting Couch: Juliette

Jeans Merriman

I am honestly not sure what I did to deserve being tied up today. I come home wearing a green sweater with slim jeans. As soon as I take off my sneakers revealing my sock clad feet, Johnny grabs me and throws me on the bed. Before I have a chance to regain my bearings, he has me tied in a strict hog tie with the silvery gray rope. Then, he gives me a thick white cloth gag. I struggle around a little just to make him happy. But, who am I kidding? I was pretty pleased with this surprise attack!
Duration: 14:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5898kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 621.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jeans

HT - Bad Pussy - Matt Williams, Blonde Angel Allwood Springboro

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Angel Allwood
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
Angel Allwood is a sexy, blonde, oiled, damsel-in-distress. She has tits that are begging to get tied off and played with them. Really, her whole body is looking like one hell of a tempting target. She's blindfolded in the center of the room with her arms pulled up over her head, so she knows that something awful is about to happen to her, even if she can't see it coming.
Matt is going to flog her ass until his arm wears out, then it's time for the other kinds of fun he has in mind. She's going into some intense, Category 5 rope bondage. The kind that has her tits tied off and clamped, her body folded nearly in half, and her pussy getting whipped and flogged.
The only part of her that isn't getting worked is her asshole, but that won't last for long. We know she's an anal loving slut, and she'll cum with something in her ass. Matt finger blasts her back door until she has the screaming orgasm she has been looking for all day.
Duration: 42:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6758kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HT - Bad Pussy - Matt Williams, Blonde Angel Allwood

Dirty Chai Filthy Penance brutalmaster Lightning Ridge

Dirty Chai may be the, well, dirtiest cunt to ever be degraded in hell! In this session, the whore is bound to the Penance Bench for a beating. She wears a cruel gag and her filthy asshole is plugged as well.
Duration: 15:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 24722kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dirty Chai Filthy Penance brutalmaster

Время генерации страницы 0.10278 секунды с 9 запросами