All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

TG - Uncaging Dixon's Inner Squirt - Dixon Mason and Mistress Elise Telegraph

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Dixon Mason
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
Video language: English
Welcome Dixon Mason.
I am glad that you are here. Even though I consider you a friend, I'd like to get to know you better. So I ask you some questions.
"Do you believe that bondage allows for a more true expression of the self?"
You explain that, for you, bondage creates a space where you feel able to express feelings that might otherwise be difficult, unacceptable, problematic, or too just vulnerable. The bondage creates a safe space to roam where you usually don't.
It might seem funny to remember those words you spoke as you are zip-tied to the front of a cage with a leather hood over your head, your panties pulled down, and some bitch biting the fuck out of your tits. Or when you're tied bent-over the back of a chair, legs for the taking, head locked in place, and your tits swinging with each stroke of the cane.
I know I laughed at the hilarity. The clarity. The hilarious clarity. Irony. Dichotomy. Free to express only when you can't physically move.
"What, then, do your bondage expressions say about your own inner self?'
I feel we finally arrived at a bit of clarity for you. Your sobbing suspended body would at times be overtaken with bitter tantrum rage. This seems important for you to be able to express. To let it out.
You felt that sex in general can allow for a truer, more vulnerable expression of the self. Your response to the suspended, hair-tied, ball-gagged ass fucking was very honest. I appreciate it.
Are you still my friend?
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:03:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6753kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: TG - Uncaging Dixon's Inner Squirt - Dixon Mason and Mistress Elise

Wanting Katharine Cane Cranberry Twp

Release Year: 2012
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Katharine Cane
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys, Oral
She loves the rough treatment. From the start she cannot help but tell him how much it arouses her to face his sadistic whims. The hotter she gets the more it clouds her mind and the more readily she submits to the ever mounting torments PD brings forth.
Duration: 52:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 585.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wanting Katharine Cane

Wasteland - Playing with the New Girl West Millbury

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Shadrack
Genres: Bondage, breast play, crops, Discipline, Intense Orgasm, restraints, Rope Bondage
Once again Master Shadrack brings a new submissive to his dungeon. Just where does find these willing participants? Today he shows his new friend what he like to do for fun and from the moans and screams she seems to be having a good time too.
Duration: 16:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3412kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 441.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wasteland - Playing with the New Girl

Sarah Shevon Kinda looks like Jorja Fox from CSI don't you think? Nanyue

Cast: Sarah Shevon
Sarah is back and all spread out. Metal is hard and cruel, it likes to find nerves to pinch and damage. When models struggle because we are hitting them and making them cum, the metal digs harder, faster. Metal is not rope or comfy leather, it is serious bondage and only the most experienced should use it.
We flog Sarah’s pussy and she struggles and moves. We make her cum over and over and she struggles and moves. Metal is hard and cruel…..
Duration: 14:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 324.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sarah Shevon Kinda looks like Jorja Fox from CSI don't you think?

Jezebelle, Bad Dolly - boob bound Guerneville

Updates that cheer you up! Like this one, with some booby girls in bright colored rope! These best friends were pretty excited to get tied up together, and they thought it was pretty interesting to have their large boobs tied. It’s a strange firm feeling to have your boobs tied, and Jezebelle and Dolly were very intrigued. They bumped their boobs against each other to find out what it felt like (as they couldn’t use their hands). After a while they wanted out though, but we left them in this bondage for quite a while to enjoy the view! We hope you enjoy it too!
Duration: 4:02
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11704kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 352.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jezebelle, Bad Dolly - boob bound

Jezebelle - breast bondage Branchland

Jezebelle is back, all by herself. Before, she needed her friend Dolly to gather enough courage for a bondage shoot, now she came alone and she said she was ready for more rope! But when we started to tie her, she asked why her boobs always get tied, when other models don’t always get this treatment. Well, that’s because Jezebelle’s breasts are just too awesome to have no rope around them! She is a perfect breast bondage subject, and she knows it. She doesn’t like it, but she understands.
Duration: 4:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14561kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 469.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jezebelle - breast bondage

School Of Submission: Kristen Scott Day 4 Wahoo

Cast: Kristen Scott ,The Pope
Genres: natural boobs ,brunet ,Submission ,Cattle Prod ,master ,top ,slim ,Pierced Nipples ,The Pope ,big dick
It’s Kristen Scott’s fourth and final day in Kink’s School of Submission, and this willing subject is all smiles. Kristen is damn proud to have made it through day 3, and rightly so – it was the hardest of them all…thus far. Today, the Pope begins by inspecting his pet, removing their clothing, and he then proceeds to enjoy a few minutes with his naked toy before ushering in the final push on the final day.
Kristen is laid on their back into a grueling predicament position, struggling to get comfortable, which proves nearly impossible. The Pope explains what every rope is doing and why it’s specifically placed where it is. Once finished, Kristen is teetering on the top of their head and the tips of their toes. The cattle prod is brought in to impose The Pope’s plan…and his pleasure. This is an exercise to prove that Kristen is capable of anything – all they have to do is put their mind to it. However, after three days of torment, Kristen is quite aware that the body can only take so much, even if the mind is willing.
We soon find Kristen on their side with one leg pulled into the air, where all that exposed skin is caned, electrified, and made to endure brutal bastinado, before the dildo shows up and The Pope fucks Kristen’s face. Kristen trembles all over, once again, before The Pope’s even given a lick of attention to that desperate pussy. When he finally gets around to it, Kristen’s already about to explode. They’re pulled from the box into a brutal hanged-man suspension, then made to cum again, to prove the extent of their new, improved mental and physical endurance.
As the day nears its end, Kristen’s allowed to orgasm freely in the arms of The Master, with the final reward being the right to worship his boots. The Pope is the only man that could’ve taken Kristen through this journey, which will endure in their memories for years to come.
Duration: 1:08:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4905kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: School Of Submission: Kristen Scott Day 4

Время генерации страницы 0.10726 секунды с 9 запросами