View Single Post
Old 05-28-2024, 01:48 PM   #40377
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Awesome Ass Aguilera Get Rough Treatment on HogTied Shiprock

Cast: Liv Aguilera
Genres: switch ,Petite ,Corporal Punishment ,Handler ,Suspension ,Submission ,natural boobs ,Rope Bondage ,Bondage ,Fingering
Video language: English
Hot little slut Liv Aguilera gets rough treatment on HogTied when she arrives for her first bondage shoot. Tight ball gags, tit bondage, and a beautiful tied up ass add to this babe’s intense orgasms. She is made to vibe herself to coming while in a terrible predicament tie, suspended sideways and orgasmed till she can’t take any more, and finally put into a strict doggie style position that shows off her fantastical ass. HogTied brings you the hottest babes in tight bondage coming their asses off!
Format: mp4
Duration: 42:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4736kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Awesome Ass Aguilera Get Rough Treatment on HogTied

Horny slut Lady Kat made to fend off her orgasms, and love it! Devault

Cast: Lady Kat
Genres: Corporal Punishment ,Straight ,Vaginal Penetration ,Humiliation ,Ball Gag ,Fingering ,Brunette ,Bondage ,natural boobs ,Rope Bondage
This fucking slut just won’t leave me alone. She was thrown at me at Leather Retreat and I had to do a Casting Couch with her. She would not stop cumming! Then you members asked for me to bring her back & this went right to her head. She WOULD NOT LEAVE ME ALONE! so I brought her back against my better judgment but decided that I would tease the shit out of her & make her miserable by not letting her cum when she wanted to. This did not work & she wanted to continue none the less.
Watch as I bring her to the brink over & over again without release & make the sweat pour down her body as she fights to keep her orgasms at bay. She may be a slut but at least she is a slut who follows orders well. To a point… ;-)
Duration: 1:02:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Horny slut Lady Kat made to fend off her orgasms, and love it!

Kacie James - Young bondage enthusiast Coggon

Check out our latest bondage talent find! It is cute Kacie James, who is tied up in pink rope, making a real effort to escape! We see great things in her bondage future!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 4:11
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 162.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kacie James - Young bondage enthusiast

Wasteland - Turning the Paige: Chapter 1 Epps

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Paige
Genres: Discipline, Intense Orgasm, masturbation, Paige Pierce, Pussy Play, Spanking
In this first installment of a 7 part episodic series inspired by the literary works of Ernest Hemingway, we are introduced to Paige Pierce, who is in training to become a FemDom under the masterful guidance of Master Doc. But, as tradition calls for, in order to become a Top, one needs to start at the bottom as a submissive. After being instructed by Doc to go finish sorting his books, Paige has a little temper tantrum and is punished for her insolence!
Duration: 11:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3443kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 304.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wasteland - Turning the Paige: Chapter 1

Jec and JJ Lonsdale

I shot this Vid originally for JJ Plush's Borntobebound site. She was nice enough to let me share it with my members as well.
Duration: 36:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2931kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 826.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jec and JJ

Brutal Bondage Refugio

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Oral
We begin in a simple yet effective hands over the head standing tie. Her clothes are ripped away exposing her sexy body to be tormented. The bondage is manipulated in a way to contort her body and put her in predicament bondage. A crotch rope is added to finish the tie and make Skin completely helpless.
Duration: 50:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4892kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brutal Bondage

Jennifer - First time reverse prayer Dresden

When you find a super tall local flexible girl, you want to test her limits. We already know her elbows can go all the way together, but can she do a reverse prayer? There is only one way to find out! Funny thing is: Jennifer did not even know what a reverse prayer was, nor had she ever been in bondage before meeting us. She did really well!
Duration: 3:54
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11699kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 340.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jennifer - First time reverse prayer

Время генерации страницы 0.11040 секунды с 9 запросами