Old 05-28-2024, 05:38 PM   #2163
RedBull77

Поблагодарили 2 раз(а) в 2 сообщениях

All my threads

RedBull77 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default GreedyBlondes - Princess Lyne - My feet your purpose for living

GreedyBlondes - Princess Lyne - My feet your purpose for living

Clip name: GreedyBlondes - Princess Lyne - My feet your purpose for living
Description: Pathetic little foot bitch, youre in love with My soles, arent you? Well guess what?! I will NEVER let you near My feet… Ill never let you touch them, lick them, massage them. Ill never let you do ANY of those things you fantasize about. The only thing you can do is pay tribute to these perfect soles which give your mundane life purpose. Its funny to Me how most guys are out there trying to get fucked, and here you are on your knees getting put in your place as you stare at the bottoms of My feet. What else is there left to be said? Absolutely nothing.. yet youre always crawling back, wanting My feet in your face as I humiliate you over and over again. These feet are your entire purpose for existing. you are NOTHING without My soles.
Genre: Joi, Dirty Talk, Jerk Off Instruction, Femdom Pov, Foot Domination, Greedyblondes, Princess Lyne, Femdom Pov, Joi, Jerkoff Encouragement, Pov, Dirty Talk, Jerkoff Instructions, Masturbation Instruction, Goddess Worship, Findom, Tease And Denial, Financial Domination, Cum Countdown, Mesmerize, Mind Fuck, Joi Fantasy,

Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 960x540
Duration: 00:05:55
Size: 0,16 GB

Download file
RedBull77 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.26387 секунды с 9 запросами