luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Clips on lips and nipples

Clips on lips and nipples

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Violet
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Dildo, Machine Dildo, Fucking Machine, Vibrator, Suspension, Nipple Clamps, Electrical Play, Mask, Caning, Crying
Video language: English

I woke up sore and aching. My whole body was a conductor for pain. I reflected on the events of last night. It had started out as fun actually. My school girl clothes put me in the mood for mischief, and I shuffled around, contorting my body and trying to get out of PD's ropes. PD stood in the corner, laughing at my foolhardy attempts and I grew ever more determined to work my way out. Every success was countered by PD with an adjustment, a larger knot, a rope around my neck pulled continuously higher. Still I kept trying at the ropes, pushing and working at the knots, giggling all the way. PD finally made me sit on my knees and pulled the rope taut. Now I had to struggle to deal with the pressure on my knees, which were quickly becoming sore. I hadn't realized how much energy I had expended in trying to get out of PD's ropes earlier, I was getting really tired really fast. I tried to sit back on my feet to relieve my knees, this position put a lot of strain on my thighs, and tightened the rope on my neck further,but I held on. PD pulled my shoes and socks off and tickled them, poked them and pinched them, laughter turned to screams. Soon,he loosened the rope on my neck, only to tie it to my foot! He pulled me up and I felt a terrible strain on my ankle, the pressure was unbearable. I had seen him do this plenty of times, and had never experienced it myself. I was terrified. Soon my terror deepened, I started to feel as if the thongs of leather wrapped around my foot were slipping, and imagined myself plummeting to the ground head first. These were irrational fears, but I could not shake them, I screamed to be let down.

Format: mp4
Duration: 38:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4784kbps
Audio: 98kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Clips on lips and nipples

Stunning Ebony Slut

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Oral

Ana amazingly fit body is tested in every grueling bondage position. The torment tests her mental ability to process pain and get through the scenes. The orgasms push her over the final edge of sanity and she comes unraveled. Watch this beauty get pushed harder than ever before in brutal bondage at the hands of a sadistic man.

Duration: 47:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4889kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Stunning Ebony Slut

Goldie Rush

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture

I know Goldie is capable of getting fucked up and dealing with the pain. I know that she enjoys the suffering while in tight bondage. Having this knowledge makes it easier for me to get in her little head and play my games. The day starts with and and maintains that level of abuse for the entire day. Goldie is used like a cute little piece of meat with her flesh an my stomping ground for whatever I want to do to her.

Duration: 50:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4908kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Goldie Rush

Brutal Bondage

We begin in a simple yet effective hands over the head standing tie. Her clothes are ripped away exposing her sexy body to be tormented. The bondage is manipulated in a way to contort her body and put her in predicament bondage. A crotch rope is added to finish the tie and make Skin completely helpless.

Duration: 50:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4892kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Brutal Bondage

Stunning Ebony Slut

Ana amazingly fit body is tested in every grueling bondage position. The torment tests her mental ability to process pain and get through the scenes. The orgasms push her over the final edge of sanity and she comes unraveled. Watch this beauty get pushed harder than ever before in brutal bondage at the hands of a sadistic man.

Duration: 47:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4889kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Stunning Ebony Slut
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.21442 секунды с 9 запросами