luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Twisted Flower

Twisted Flower

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Violet
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Dildo, Flogging, Vibrator, Ball Gag, Mouth Gag, Suspension, Stockings, Tickling, Nipple Clamps
Video language: English

How soon, it seems, o twisted flower, your turn comes round again - On Sunday night, I can delight To watch you in your pain. How I adore your lovely face. Your wondrous coloured hair. How I love your body too - especially when its bare! Your ass, your tits, your pussy lips. And your sweet anus too, how I love these parts of you as each comes into view! The labia clamps, the nipple clips, the ropes and straps and canes, the violet wand and single-tail. Each brings its special pains. So cry for me sweet twisted flower with each new and painful scene. And think of me as I sit here before my PC screen. I sit and think it's just for me, that you are put through hell. But when it's done, hope you've had fun and enjoyed yourself as well!!!!!

Format: mp4
Duration: 38:38
Video: 3840x2160, HEVC, 4816kbps
Audio: 98kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Twisted Flower

Classic Hogtied Big Titted MILF in the chair Orgasm after Orgasm no Mercy

Cast: Ava Devine
Genres: Brunette ,Gag ,Big Tits ,Rope Bondage ,Humiliation ,Bondage ,Domination ,Fingering ,Submission ,fake boobs

Welcome back Ava Devine to the chair. Sure she has sat in that chair before, but some things are just worth updating.
We simply love making Ava cum. But what is fascinating is how stressed out we can make Ava and yet still make her come. We jam a ball gag tightly in her mouth and hang a heavy weight from her neck. This is real stress and yet we can still make this girl cum and cum and cum.
The female body is strange like that, the more stress you put on it, the harder the orgasms are.

Duration: 17:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 383.4 MB

Download Classic Hogtied Big Titted MILF in the chair Orgasm after Orgasm no Mercy

Blindfold - Impact play - Awesome Mind Fuck

Cast: Yasmine de Leon
Genres: switch ,Handler ,mind fuck ,Tattoo ,Fingering ,slim ,BDSM ,Submission ,Humiliation ,Blindfold

The hot, lanky Yasmine de Leon is back for a new update. It's her first time on the Sybian! We blindfold her execution-style because that pussy is about to be slaughtered. We bind her to the wall with metal, so she can't squirm away or lift herself off the powerful orgasm machine. She can't go anywhere, and that's how we like it.
We shock her a little, we flog her. We switch back and forth between sensations to keep her on her toes. The blindfold enhances her fear and anticipation: she has no idea what's coming next. We whip her, and pull on her perfect little tits.
It's pretty simple, really. We take away one of Yasmine's senses, and then overload the rest. We give her some of the most exciting orgasms of her life, and she give us some beautiful reactions. Everyone's a winner.

Duration: 22:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 507.1 MB

Download Blindfold - Impact play - Awesome Mind Fuck

Little Miss Robbins

Release Year: 2014
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Claire Robbins
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Fetish, Hardcore

Sometimes we just want to see them cum. That's when we pull out the Sybian. This ride-on vibrator pumps out the most incredible orgasms any woman will ever have. It literally has Claire cumming so hard that she starts to cry.

Duration: 52:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Little Miss Robbins

Devastating Bondage

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Oral

Rip her clothes off and let's have a look at this slut. She begins like all the rest, but this one seems different. Something about her brings out the worst in The Pope, and for her this could be bad. She is tormented and brutalized in extreme bondage, yet she seems to need this experience. Something is driving her to endure and sexualize the suffering, and The Pope feeds off of this.

Duration: 48:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4854kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Devastating Bondage
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.15135 секунды с 9 запросами