Old 05-29-2024, 10:13 AM   #9142
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Twisted Flower Tajimi

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Violet
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Dildo, Flogging, Vibrator, Ball Gag, Mouth Gag, Suspension, Stockings, Tickling, Nipple Clamps
Video language: English
How soon, it seems, o twisted flower, your turn comes round again - On Sunday night, I can delight To watch you in your pain. How I adore your lovely face. Your wondrous coloured hair. How I love your body too - especially when its bare! Your ass, your tits, your pussy lips. And your sweet anus too, how I love these parts of you as each comes into view! The labia clamps, the nipple clips, the ropes and straps and canes, the violet wand and single-tail. Each brings its special pains. So cry for me sweet twisted flower with each new and painful scene. And think of me as I sit here before my PC screen. I sit and think it's just for me, that you are put through hell. But when it's done, hope you've had fun and enjoyed yourself as well!!!!!
Format: mp4
Duration: 38:38
Video: 3840x2160, HEVC, 4816kbps
Audio: 98kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Twisted Flower

IR - Mona Wails - Pretty Blonde Mona Wales and OT Porta Westfalica

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Mona Wales
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
Mona Wales is an experienced player. We like that because she knows what to expect so we can go harder, faster, and longer. She is a dominant person when she plays at home but for people as well versed in the art of BDSM as we are, she is going to have to learn her place. She may be fine at taking control of others but here, on our turf, she is the play thing and we are the masters.
She falls into place quite nicely. O.T. binds her to the ratcheting leg spreader, a devious device that opens her legs. Click click click. Her spastic leg movements inadvertently pull open her left leg. We can’t have asymmetry so O.T. ratchets open her right leg. Now she’s in the perfect position for O.T. to take advantage of her. He has a whip that loves to lick pussy. Every time the little braid at the end of the single tail kisses her wet lips, she shrieks in pain.
She came to us to prove that she could take it as well as she dishes it out. O.T. covers Mona's face with a bit of cloth and then it starts. Water is sprayed across the rag and it begins to trickle through. Mona is shocked by how it feels, making her breathing difficult. It doesn't help that multiple, Hitachi-induced, intense orgasms have left her short of breath.
Duration: 57:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6725kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: IR - Mona Wails - Pretty Blonde Mona Wales and OT

Clips on lips and nipples Lander

Cast: Violet
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Dildo, Machine Dildo, Fucking Machine, Vibrator, Suspension, Nipple Clamps, Electrical Play, Mask, Caning, Crying
I woke up sore and aching. My whole body was a conductor for pain. I reflected on the events of last night. It had started out as fun actually. My school girl clothes put me in the mood for mischief, and I shuffled around, contorting my body and trying to get out of PD's ropes. PD stood in the corner, laughing at my foolhardy attempts and I grew ever more determined to work my way out. Every success was countered by PD with an adjustment, a larger knot, a rope around my neck pulled continuously higher. Still I kept trying at the ropes, pushing and working at the knots, giggling all the way. PD finally made me sit on my knees and pulled the rope taut. Now I had to struggle to deal with the pressure on my knees, which were quickly becoming sore. I hadn't realized how much energy I had expended in trying to get out of PD's ropes earlier, I was getting really tired really fast. I tried to sit back on my feet to relieve my knees, this position put a lot of strain on my thighs, and tightened the rope on my neck further,but I held on. PD pulled my shoes and socks off and tickled them, poked them and pinched them, laughter turned to screams. Soon,he loosened the rope on my neck, only to tie it to my foot! He pulled me up and I felt a terrible strain on my ankle, the pressure was unbearable. I had seen him do this plenty of times, and had never experienced it myself. I was terrified. Soon my terror deepened, I started to feel as if the thongs of leather wrapped around my foot were slipping, and imagined myself plummeting to the ground head first. These were irrational fears, but I could not shake them, I screamed to be let down.
Duration: 38:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4784kbps
Audio: 98kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Clips on lips and nipples

Mz berlin, keara black & jodi taylor live Hungry Horse

Release Year: 2013
Studio: DeviceBondage
In the first position, Jodi is shaped into an intense kneeling strappado with metal. Her ass is high in the air and perfect height for intense corporal, as are her feet. Her ass hole too is begging for painful attention. Claire and Mz make sure Jodi suffers, repeatedly denying her the reward of orgasm. Its far too early for pleasure.Second, Jodi gets a very intense breath play predicament. She is folded in leather on a nicely dirty mattress and choked upward with leather straps. Mz adds to the intensity by smothering Jodi with her large breasts, then tilting the head upward for a more extreme choke. Her labia are spread open with clamps and cunt hole rammed full of cock. The orgasms that erupt from her body are intense and incredible.Finally, Jodi is installed upright on two padded boards and leather. A fucking machine is inserted into her cunt and relentlessly bangs into her hole... coaxing every bit of cum this bitch has. She gets oiled up, watered, caned, and intense nipple clamps as Claire and Mz work her over into a well used mess... all Live for you.
Duration: 1:42:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mz berlin, keara black & jodi taylor live

Dirty chai penance bench Redlands

Studio: brutalmaster
Dirty Chai may be the, well, dirtiest cunt to ever be degraded in Hell! In this session, the whore is bound to the Penance Bench for a beating. She wears a cruel gag and her filthy asshole is plugged as well. Then the beating begins with a braided whip which looks almost harmless until you see the cruel marks it leaves. During all this, the cunt is whimpering and moaning and reminding us that she completely understands why she is in Hell! While still bound, the plug comes out of her ass and yet another humiliation is in store for her. This is a true piece of meat who understands that Hell! is the place for her. Dirty Chai’s Filthy Penance, just for you.
Duration: 15:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 18324kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dirty chai penance bench

Wasteland - Lily Exposed! Pisgah

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Lily
Genres: Bondage, breast play, Discipline, Flogging, hot wax, Intense Orgasm, Pussy Play, restraints, Rope Bondage, Suspension
Securely bound to a steamer trunk, Lily Ligotage is spread wide open for Master Shadrack to treat her to a flogging to warm up, and then extensive hot wax to her breasts, pussy and inner thighs. Once sufficiently basted, Shadrack literally skewers her with a Dick On A Stick. For a grand finale, He suspends her in midair, brings her a a wild set of orgasms and rips off the for the ultimate sensory mindfuck effect.
Duration: 15:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3421kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 411.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wasteland - Lily Exposed!

MafFetishStudio - Submissive redhead tickling, continuous orgasms Sheldon Springs

The redhead Dracarys is tied up completely naked, tied to the bed with her arms and legs spread. Her perfect body offers an incredibly sensual vision, immediately awakening my desire to touch her and explore all this beauty with tickles, induced orgasms and pain. Dracarys is submissive and her sensuality when tickling her thighs and the soles of her feet is beautiful to see. I tickle her armpits too, and whenever my fingers touch her body she squirms, and shivers, increasing my intensity along with it. But of course for this to be complete, this angel would have to feel pain. Then I tie Dracarys to the bed with her belly down, showing off an almost divine ass, which I will whip, causing marks and also pleasure in this submissive who is spanked without complaining.
Duration: 17:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 24633kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: MafFetishStudio - Submissive redhead tickling, continuous orgasms

Время генерации страницы 0.03271 секунды с 9 запросами