Old 05-29-2024, 10:14 AM   #9143
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Twisted Flower Dingess

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Violet
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Dildo, Machine Dildo, Fucking Machine, Vibrator, Suspension, Nipple Clamps, Electrical Play, Mask, Caning, Crying
Video language: English
I woke up sore and aching. My whole body was a conductor for pain. I reflected on the events of last night. It had started out as fun actually. My school girl clothes put me in the mood for mischief, and I shuffled around, contorting my body and trying to get out of PD's ropes. PD stood in the corner, laughing at my foolhardy attempts and I grew ever more determined to work my way out. Every success was countered by PD with an adjustment, a larger knot, a rope around my neck pulled continuously higher. Still I kept trying at the ropes, pushing and working at the knots, giggling all the way. PD finally made me sit on my knees and pulled the rope taut. Now I had to struggle to deal with the pressure on my knees, which were quickly becoming sore. I hadn't realized how much energy I had expended in trying to get out of PD's ropes earlier, I was getting really tired really fast. I tried to sit back on my feet to relieve my knees, this position put a lot of strain on my thighs, and tightened the rope on my neck further,but I held on. PD pulled my shoes and socks off and tickled them, poked them and pinched them, laughter turned to screams. Soon,he loosened the rope on my neck, only to tie it to my foot! He pulled me up and I felt a terrible strain on my ankle, the pressure was unbearable. I had seen him do this plenty of times, and had never experienced it myself. I was terrified. Soon my terror deepened, I started to feel as if the thongs of leather wrapped around my foot were slipping, and imagined myself plummeting to the ground head first. These were irrational fears, but I could not shake them, I screamed to be let down.
Format: mp4
Duration: 28:05
Video: 3840x2160, HEVC, 4813kbps
Audio: 98kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Twisted Flower

MafFetishStudio - The beautiful Sol desperate with tickling Fort Necessity

Sol is a beautiful girl with amazing soles! She was tied up at the legs and wrists, and I truly believed that she was going to get through this tickling session without despair. It is clear that she was very mistaken. Sol tried with all her strength to resist their touch, but the guys are experienced and knew how to lead the girl to the result that we love! Sol squirms, screams, begs, but the boy's hands already know the girl’s sensitive parts.
Duration: 21:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 24474kbps
Audio: 139kbps

File size: 3.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: MafFetishStudio - The beautiful Sol desperate with tickling

Wasteland - The Torment Of Cat Belmont Tocaima

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Delirious
Genres: Bondage, caning, Delirious Hunter, Discipline, Intense Orgasm, masturbation, Pussy Play, restraints
Mistress Delirious Hunter and Master Argus have Cat locked in a cage and proceed to poke and prod her with crops and wooden poles, taking full advantage of her vulnerable position. After getting her into full submission, Mistress and Master insert a vibrating dildo into her pussy and work her over from both ends until Cat comes to a series of mind-blowing orgasms!
Duration: 15:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3418kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 431.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wasteland - The Torment Of Cat Belmont

Wasteland - A Lesson Learned v2 State Line

Cast: Ava
Genres: caning, Discipline, Flogging, hot wax, restraints, Rob Gadling
Master Rob Gadling is quite displeased with Ava. The situation must be rectified. Ava struggles relentlessly under Master Robs stinging flogger which only serves to upset him further. There is no way to know if Ava will ever become the well mannered obedient slave she was meant to be but she sure does try in this weeks update A Lesson Learned.
Duration: 7:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1884kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 108.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wasteland - A Lesson Learned v2

Three Kings Rollinsford

Cast: Kait Snow ,Jessie Cox ,Iona Grace ,Krysta Kaos
Genres: Threesome ,Female Slave ,Brunette ,natural boobs ,Tattoo ,Oral Sex ,Role Play ,Anal ,Bondage ,master
Join the The Upper Floor as a traditional king cake is served, with one slice containing a bean. The owner of this slice is king for the night and may do as he wishes with the newly revealed TTOO slaves.
Duration: 1:09:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Three Kings

Wasteland - The Man in Black Friendswood

Cast: Daisy
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, caning, Controlled Orgasms, Daisy Duxe, Discipline, Edgy, electro-stim, femsub, Flogging, Fucking Machines, gags, High Definition, hot wax, humiliation, maledom, Pussy Play, Ravishment Fantasies, restraints
As the scene opens, Daisy is firmly bound, face down, on a saw , with a ball gag in her mouth and the business end of a fucking machine in her fully exposed pussy. A mysterious man in black leather enters and fondles her breasts and then attaches an evil looking pair of Japanese Clover Clamps to her nipples. The fucking machine is turned on and he proceeds to slap, spank, pinch and paddle her as she strains under the relentless pounding of the fucking machine in her swollen pussy. When the fucking machine is turned up to full speed, Daisy comes to a violent orgasm as the man in black fades into the shadows.
Duration: 15:50
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1170kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 150.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wasteland - The Man in Black

Package experiments Cyberjaya

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Violet
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Dildo, Machine Dildo, Fucking Machine, Vibrator, Suspension, Nipple Clamps, Electrical Play, Mask, Caning, Crying
I woke up sore and aching. My whole body was a conductor for pain. I reflected on the events of last night. It had started out as fun actually. My school girl clothes put me in the mood for mischief, and I shuffled around, contorting my body and trying to get out of PD's ropes. PD stood in the corner, laughing at my foolhardy attempts and I grew ever more determined to work my way out. Every success was countered by PD with an adjustment, a larger knot, a rope around my neck pulled continuously higher. Still I kept trying at the ropes, pushing and working at the knots, giggling all the way. PD finally made me sit on my knees and pulled the rope taut. Now I had to struggle to deal with the pressure on my knees, which were quickly becoming sore. I hadn't realized how much energy I had expended in trying to get out of PD's ropes earlier, I was getting really tired really fast. I tried to sit back on my feet to relieve my knees, this position put a lot of strain on my thighs, and tightened the rope on my neck further,but I held on. PD pulled my shoes and socks off and tickled them, poked them and pinched them, laughter turned to screams. Soon,he loosened the rope on my neck, only to tie it to my foot! He pulled me up and I felt a terrible strain on my ankle, the pressure was unbearable. I had seen him do this plenty of times, and had never experienced it myself. I was terrified. Soon my terror deepened, I started to feel as if the thongs of leather wrapped around my foot were slipping, and imagined myself plummeting to the ground head first. These were irrational fears, but I could not shake them, I screamed to be let down.
Duration: 28:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4783kbps
Audio: 98kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Package experiments

Время генерации страницы 0.05901 секунды с 9 запросами