View Single Post
Old 05-29-2024, 01:19 PM   #1013
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Adriana Chechik - The Training Of A Model Or A Slave? Remastered Brasso Seco Village

Cast: Adriana Chechik, Owen Gray, Mickey Mod
On day one, Adriana Chechik is stripped naked and degraded into a puddle of erotic humiliation for your amusement. We then begin the process of putting the pieces back together - just the way we want them. Watch us mind-fuck this silly slut into realizing she actually has a say in what she is to learn during her four days of slave training.
On day two, her fear of the dark intrigues me, so I lock a box on her head and make her search for the key hanging in plain sight as I torment her tender flesh. I hear the muted whimpers through the head-box and it warms my heart to know she is in there all by herself. Before she can recover, I jam her throat full of thick gimp-cock and show her exactly the way I want to see it done. She sucks and slurps like a good little cock-sucker. My pride swells with each gag. She says she likes it in the ass now, and I take full advantage by ordering her into a tormenting reverse cowgirl anal fuck. This is the position that separates the wannabes from real thing. Is she a model, or a slave?
On day three, I put her between a rock and a hard place - she has to choose between the vibe on high, jammed against her throbbing cunt, or the cattle prod. I honestly don’t know what this teaches her, but the sadist in me finds it extremely amusing to watch her struggle between the two. She’s got the gimp’s cock stuffed down her greedy throat before we even get a chance to finish prepping the scene and roll. Watching her chug that thick cock meat down makes me think evil thoughts, and I begin to formulate how to best get her tight little asshole fucked. She is no anal-slut yet but she is well on her way. Her fresh little asshole got fucked for the first time on the Upper Floor only a couple of weeks earlier, and I don’t expect a whole lot but the gimp’s huge dick puts her fine fucking ass to the test.
Format: mp4
Duration: 3:08:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3293kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 4.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Adriana Chechik - The Training Of A Model Or A Slave? Remastered

Kimmy Kimm, Parker Ambrose - Stepsisters Slumber Party Munfordville

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Kimmy Kimm, Parker Ambrose
Genres: Asian, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Handjob, Masturbation, POV, Petite, Tattoos
Video language: English
Kimmy Kimm is making food for her slumber party tonight when her stepbro Parker Ambrose tries to eat her food. Kimmy tells him that he can't have anything of hers, not her food and not her friends. After claiming that she'll fuck Parker, Kimmy flounces off and leaves her stepbrother very confused. Later, Kimmy joins Parker on the couch and complains about her friend and her crush liking each other. Parker suggests Kimmy fuck him so her crush becomes jealous. He has played right into Kimmy's plans, so she pounces on him with eagerness. She flashes her tits and goes for a sloppy BJ that she's been craving. Kimmy even gets her pussy eaten for her trouble. Crawling into Parker's lap, Kimmy rides him like the cowgirl she wants to be. She turns around for some reverse cowgirl fun, then gets on her knees so Parker can really give it to her nice and rough from behind. They finish with Kimmy on her back, her ankles up by her shoulders. She watches with do me eyes as Parker pulls out and nuts on her belly, then offers him a sleepover in his room.
Duration: 27:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10716kbps
Audio: 191kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kimmy Kimm, Parker Ambrose - Stepsisters Slumber Party

Betzz, Lilly Bella - Full Benefits (2024) Ziezmariai

Cast: Betzz, Lilly Bella
Genres: Threesome
Jason X is trying to work, but his employees Betzz and Lilly Bella have other ideas. The girls take their time dressing one another in sexy lingerie and enjoying sweet caresses. Then they slip into dresses and check themselves apply makeup to each other. When they're prepared, they join Jason in his office.
Flanking Jason, the ladies tell him he needs to stop working so hard all the time. Lilly takes Jason by the tie, and the ladies lead him to the couch where he knows he's about to get to enjoy some play. Soon enough, the trio are exchanging sweet kisses and hot caresses.
Dropping to her knees, Betzz relieves Jason of his pants. His stiffie pops free, the perfect thing for Betzz to wrap her hands and lips around. Lilly drops to her knees to join Betzz, creating a double BJ that makes Jason weak in the knees.
Seated on the couch, Jason watches as Betzz crawls onto the arm. Her pussy is at perfect eating position, giving Jason something to do with his mouth as Lilly keeps on sucking him off. Then, Lilly gets to seat herself on Jason's hardon in reverse cowgirl as she leans forward to lap at Betzz's twat. When Lilly really goes for it, Betzz takes the opportunity to lick at Jason's balls.
Betzz gets on her knees next with Jason behind her. She buries her moans in Lilly's smooth snatch. Lilly eventually gets on her knees atop Betzz, creating a lesbian 69 with Jason banging her. They keep it up until Jason blows his nut on Lilly's bottom, then gives Betzz the top to suck clean.
Duration: 37:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7379kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Betzz, Lilly Bella - Full Benefits (2024)

Jennifer White & Millie Morgan - Our Stepmoms Lend Us A Hand Glouster

Cast: Jennifer White, Millie Morgan
Genres: Orgy, Gangbang, All Sex, Blonde, Brunette, Blowjob, Deep Throat, MILF, Big Tits, Small Tits, Facial
Millie Morgan and Jennifer White are sick of their stepsons being idiot creepers. When they go to the kitchen to make popcorn, they gossip about how horny their stepsons are. Eventually they decide to teach the guys about sex. At least if the guys are getting laid, they'll stop having crunchy sheets. Millie points out that Anthony Pierce needs some help. Jennifer says that Jay Romero does, too. The ladies try to help each other's stepsons out, but Jay grabs Millie's hand and puts it on his crotch. Soon Jennifer is pawing at Anthony's hardon just like Millie is doing to Jay. With such nice cocks before them, the girls get on their knees to suck them off. Since they're showing their stepsons the ropes anyway, Millie and Jennifer decide to go all in. Jennifer gets on her back so Anthony can fuck her and Millie lets Jay try her out in doggy. Switching partners, Jennifer rides Jay in cowgirl while Millie rides Anthony in reverse cowgirl. Back to their original partners, Jennifer and Millie lay shoulder to shoulder as Jay gives it to Millie and Anthony spoons behind Jennifer. They switch one last time so each milf can take a nice facial from her own stepson.
Duration: 32:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6903kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jennifer White & Millie Morgan - Our Stepmoms Lend Us A Hand

Chance to Advance Island Lake

Cast: Lucas Frost ,AJ Applegate ,Tommy Pistol
Genres: Athletic ,Kinky ,brunet ,Submission ,Domination ,Ass To Mouth ,shaved ,Blowjob ,Latinx ,natural boobs
Blonde, blue eyed, big ass beauty AJ Applegate is the wife of an up and coming corporate VP Lucas Frost. He is about to be layed off but has the Chance to Advance to this prestigious position if he is willing the play the game. Frost’s boss Tommy Pistol likes to fuck the wives of his employees and will hire the right man for the job depending on how far the wives will go.When Lucas goes home after the interview AJ welcomes him with a sweet smile and sexy blowjob. She pushes him down on the bed and rewards him for getting through a long day at work. AJ knows how to suck cock and she looks so pretty doing it.When Lucas tells AJ what its going to take to keep his job she is appalled but wants to support her man so she is willing to help.Bossman Tommy Pistol comes over for dinner and reminds them both that Lucas does not YET have the job. He asks AJ to show him her tits and after some awkward conversations a full on fuck fest ensues. Tommy wants to find out how submissive AJ is so he puts a red ball gag and leather leash on her to start. He puts her on all fours with that big curvy ass in the air while she sucks Lucas’s cock. This kinky threesome has rope bondage, flogging, face fucking, pussy fucking, anal, ass to mouth, pussy to ass to mouth to ass to pussy and back again, this dinner party is going swimmingly! Later on the couch Tommy fucks AJ from below while Lucas fucks her ass from behind. Double penetration is AJ’s favorite. Her hands are tied so she can’t do anything except take it. They flip her over and do reverse cowgirl with Tommy’s dick in her ass while Lucas fucks her pussy until she is loving it! Finally AJ gets off with the Hitachi while Tommy and Lucas shoot their loads all over her cum-drunk face. Watch AJ get totally fucked while she helps her man with the Chance to Advance.
Duration: 57:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4885kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chance to Advance

Stepmom Leaves Milk Out For Santa - Bunny Madison, Molly Little Alert

Cast: Bunny Madison, Molly Little
Genres: Petite, Small Boobs, Long hair, MomsTeachSex
Wearing aprons over their sexy tops that really show off their titties as the spaghetti straps fall from their shoulders, Bunny Madison bakes cookies for Santa with the help of her house guest Molly Little. The cookies are just out of the oven when Nade Nasty, Bunny's stepson, wanders into the kitchen. He does see the cookies, but he also notices those enticing titties and hard nipples peeking out. Nade tries to tell the girls their boobs are out, but they keep interrupting him and telling him that he should go to bed early.
Later, Nade wakes up in the middle of the night and sneaks out to munch on the cookies and milk that were meant for Santa. Bunny and Molly catch him and let him know he shouldn't the milk because it's special. Nade asks if the milk came from their boobies, then asks if he can have some. The two girls agree to let Nade suck their nipples, which just makes them ultra horny. Molly tells Bunny she won't tell anyone if they're all naughty, so they take their party to the couch.
While Molly is peeling off her jammies, Nade dives deep into Bunny's cooch. Molly can't help but masturbate as she watches, but she wants a turn of her own! She gets one when Nade sits up so Molly can sink down and ride the D in cowgirl as Bunny spanks her. The girls work together to blow Nade and suck his balls for another round of fun. Then Molly goes for it in reverse cowgirl as Bunny lets her stepson's tongue make her moan. Nade fucks Bunny as she lays on her back one last time, then pulls out to cum all over Bunny's bare twat just as his and Molly's mom come home.
Duration: 22:54
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 19059kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Stepmom Leaves Milk Out For Santa - Bunny Madison, Molly Little

Leya de Santis - Sexy Redhead Enjoys a Wild Anal Debut Murray

Cast: Leya de Santis
Genres: All Sex, Anal, Blowjob, Bubble Butt, Cowgirl, Deep Throat, Doggystyle, Lingerie, Missionary, Natural Tits, Piercings, Redhead, Reverse Cowgirl, Stockings, Tattoo
Leya de Santis is spectacular redhead who we have the pleasure of introducing you to today on private and in true Private style, she’s come to show off her beautiful tits and perfect ass in a hot and wild anal fuck! So enjoy Leya’s unforgettable debut scene right here in Creampie Lovers as she strips off her lingerie and gives Potro a deepthroat blowjob to remember. Then marvel at her incredible beauty as she shows off her awesome cock riding skills before taking a hard anal pounding that leaves her perfect ass dripping with cum after a creampie!
Duration: 30:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7788kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Leya de Santis - Sexy Redhead Enjoys a Wild Anal Debut

Время генерации страницы 0.07515 секунды с 9 запросами