LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Wasteland - Works of Art Moorhead

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Debbie
Genres: BDSM, Controlled Orgasms, Debbi, femsub, High Definition, Johnny, maledom, Sex
Video language: English
Debbie spent a quiet afternoon in the sunroom expressing herself through her painting, unaware she was being watched. She turns around and a stranger is behind her. Her fear is quickly quelled though as she is overcome by the skill of her attacker, who wanted only to be known as Casanova. Soon the need for rope is non-existent as she is completely taken over by her arousal she accepts his cock gladly into her mouth and pussy, moaning in delight as she is fucked. Then almost as quickly as it began, her mystery man is dressed and leaves her longing to be taken by him once again.
Format: mp4
Duration: 13:24
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1168kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 127.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wasteland - Works of Art

Osada Steve and June Mizuna East Poland

Cast: Osada Steve ,June Mizuna
This last installment of the location trip to Japan is also one of the best. June Mizuna is quite beautiful and as tough as they come. Osada Steve is brilliant with his rope work and controls his very submissive model completely. Thanks go out to June and the other models as well as Osada Steve for bringing us this unique and beautiful content from the Far East.
Duration: 55:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Osada Steve and June Mizuna

Double zippers and a double Sybians These girls Campina Grande

Cast: Miss Jade Indica ,Isis Love ,Amber Rayne
Genres: Flogging ,mixed ,Metal Bondage ,Domination ,heavymetal ,fake boobs ,Corporal Punishment ,Caning ,shaved ,shaped
Live Show Mondays brings you part 1 of the August live show that featured Jade Indica, Amber Rayne and Isis Love co-topping.
The show starts simple, as we bind them with belts for the escape contest. Amber is so limber and flexible she escapes faster then anyone ever has. Jade on the other hand suffers in the bondage, and is punished for losing the contest.
Both girls are then bound in a custom metal, and against the wall. Legs well spread, these girls are helpless and exposed for anything. Lots of caning, foot torment, flogging, pussy beating and general abuse. Zippers are place up and down the inside of the thighs. Screams of both pain and pleasure fill the room as the zippers are pulled at the exact moment of cumming.
Both girls then have Sybians locked into place, neither girl has any hope of squirming away from the most brutal vibrator on the planet. Both are made to cum until you think they will both pass out, but they don’t and we can move on to the next scene..
Duration: 1:29:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Double zippers and a double Sybians These girls

InfernalRestraints Siouxsie Q The Farm: Part 2 Tortured Sole Athol

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Infernalrestraints
Cast: Siouxsie Q
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
Long term bondage isn't all languishing in a cage. Siouxsie Q thought that was terrible but right about now she is longing for it like it was part of the good old days.
Duration: 50:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7284kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: InfernalRestraints Siouxsie Q The Farm: Part 2 Tortured Sole

Destroyed Bombshell Oldhams

Cast: Chanel Preston ,Summer Brielle
Genres: Slave ,shaved ,Sub ,Bondage ,Blonde ,Anal ,Femdom ,Dominatrix ,Pussy Eating ,Facesitting
I don’t know about you but there is nothing I like more than destroying a beautiful blonde bombshell! Summer Brielle is not only hot but she genuinely loves BDSM, it makes her insanely horny! Watch this gorgeous woman suffer beautifully at the hands of Chanel Preston and see her pussy get off from the punishment!
Duration: 43:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4860kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Destroyed Bombshell

The Competition: An Electrosluts Reality Film Stuttgart

Cast: Kristina Rose ,Sinn Sage ,Lorelei Lee
Genres: Femdom ,Facesitting ,Blonde ,BDSM ,Cattle Prod ,natural boobs ,Latinx ,Dominatrix ,Lesbian ,Electro Plug
Competitiveness weeds out the wheat from the chaff in any profession. If you’re complacent and comfortable, you’ll let your skills stagnate and ambition will atrophy. There’s always openings for new Dommes at Electrosluts and I pit two would-be Tops in a battle royale for the opening.
The rules: they both have access to the same electrosex equipment, the same restraints and they will be judged on their creativity, ability and skill to restrain the sub and talent to make her submit.
In one corner, I have Lorelei Lee, aka “The Veteran.” In the other, Sinn Sage, or “The Underdog.” In the middle of The Competition (as I like to call it), Kristina Rose, the submissive test bed for their dark creativity. Sinn has first crack at Kristina, then Lorelei Lee shows off her chops.
Kristina proves herself to be a tough sub to crack for both Sinn and Lorelei, this is The Competition, after all. However, rules don’t stop the two determined would be Eletrosluts Dommes from making their mark on Kristina. Watch and see what happens when two hot-headed Dommes are pushed competitively and how they make their sub submit.
Duration: 1:16:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Competition: An Electrosluts Reality Film

MafFetishStudio - Tickling the hypersensitive Sol Kamagaya

Sol is tied up on the couch, her hands and ankles bound, and her beautiful soles seem to be crying out to be touched! My partner and I first enjoyed this beautiful sight of a girl squirming. Then we started tickling the girl’s soles. She screams, squirms and tries to escape our hands. With a little more exploration, “M” realizes that the most sensitive spot on Sol’s body is her thighs. From that point on, we began to feel real despair, which intensified when I used kitchen gadgets for the tickles! This video is perfect for those who love to see a girl tickled, appreciate beautiful soles, and of course, Bondage!
Duration: 21:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 24662kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 3.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: MafFetishStudio - Tickling the hypersensitive Sol

Время генерации страницы 0.10097 секунды с 9 запросами