Old 05-30-2024, 04:41 AM   #20843
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Colt The Carl Hardwick Collection - A Day In The Life

Colt The Carl Hardwick Collection - A Day In The Life

Studio: Colt

A Day In The Life - Ever wonder what a typical day is like for a Colt Legend? Well its like most days for any regular all-American Joe. A little Bar-B-Que, shooting hoops in the drive-way, pruning the hedges, a little workout in the back yard. The usual stuff, only when you have a world class body like Carl Hardwick, with thick muscles covered in rich dark fur, every day activities are jsut a whole lot hotter. And what red man doesn't set aside some time each day to give his manhood a little tug and stroke action. After a light workout Carl likes to take his tug and stroke action in the hot tub, where his dark hair and thick muscles pop in the wet steamy haze. For an extended stroke session Carl retires to his living room where he sprawls out for a long indulgence of self pleasure.

Format: mp4
Duration: 14:14
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2333kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 256.8 MB

Download Colt The Carl Hardwick Collection - A Day In The Life

CockyBoys -Janko Jerks Off

Studio: CockyBoys.com

I met Janko on one of my recent trips to Europe. He's a natural bodybuilder from the Czech Republic and if you can't tell from the images by now, let me tell ya - he is Fuckin' Hot! His abs reminded me of the board my grandma used to wash her clothes on back in the old days. I thought him how to say a few words in English and every time he said something he had that smirk on his face.. so adorable. Yummy. Mmmm.. Delici. Ok. I'm sorry but I have to watch this again! And Again.. and again.

Format: mp4
Duration: 13:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2892kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 284.0 MB

Download CockyBoys -Janko Jerks Off
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.11045 секунды с 9 запросами