Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Jesse Santana & Trent Locke

Jesse Santana & Trent Locke

Release Year: 2024
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshots, Masturbation
Video language: English

Lounging on the deck, Jesse Santana is relaxed and happily preoccupied stroking his thick cock. Trent Locke watches him with a sly grin and gets so turned on that he crawls up between Jesse's legs to begin sucking him off. Holding Jesse's big pole at its base, Trent opens wide and swallows it down, getting so aroused that his nipples stand out perky and erect. The guys move inside and Trent continues dazzling his buddy with his oral skills. While Trent is servicing him, Jesse reaches over to play with Trent's furry ass, grabbing and spanking the round mounds before fingerfucking the sphincter. Then he begins rimming Trent, his tongue foraging through all the butt hair to get to the tasty manhole. Wanting more, Jesse pushes Trent face down on the bed, his hands clamped onto his butt cheeks for balance, and starts screwing Trent's fine ass. Trent flips over onto his back, and Jesse continues fucking him hard until one after the other, they both shoot their wads.

Format: mp4
Duration: 25:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4599kbps
Audio: 146kbps

File size: 878.8 MB

Download Jesse Santana & Trent Locke

RawFuckClub-Raw Fucking With Sexy Brazilian Twink

There are those who believe that men, like fruit, are best when plucked at the height of ripeness. But how do you know when they're ready to be picked off the vine, as it were? We believe it's a combination of things, thing like the perfect smile, luscious lips, terrific body, mouth-watering cock and tight fuckhole

Duration: 7:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2350kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 134.5 MB

Download RawFuckClub-Raw Fucking With Sexy Brazilian Twink

MenAtPlay Dr. Bardem Examines Paco

Studio: MenAtPlay
Cast: Nicholas Bardem, Paco Rabo

Like most Doctors, Dr. Nicholas Bardem gets patient referrals from satisfied patients. In Dr. Bardem's case, he's often sought after for his very thorough XXX check-ups that end in a healthy release of any pain or tension.

Duration: 22:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7803kbps
Audio: 249kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download MenAtPlay Dr. Bardem Examines Paco

RawFuckClub-I Came to My Friend For a Workout And Then Fucked His Ass

No worries, I always have some back up plans and plenty of eager models wanting to do full-scenes. The schedule is a little different this month, so be prepared for some Chaos!

Duration: 18:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2367kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 331.2 MB

Download RawFuckClub-I Came to My Friend For a Workout And Then Fucked His Ass

RagingStallion - The Beach House Scene 4

Release Year: 2023
Studio: RagingStallion
Cast: Beau Butler, Cole Ryan, Heath Halo, Ryder Flynn
Genres: anal, bareback, blowjob, foursome, gangbang, gay, group, oral, orgy, rimming

Vacationing studs Beau Butler, Cole Ryan, Ryder Flynn, and Heath Halo have spent all week fucking around in 'The Beach House', so it should come as no surprise that an afternoon of casual TV time on the couch has quickly turned into a bareback foursome. The quad rims and blows each other and swaps positions until Heath is riding Cole's face while Beau and Ryder team up to suck off Cole's big dick. Then, wanting to explore more of each other's hairy bodies, Ryder and Cole break off for some alone time, with Cole pounding his rigid cock into the surfer's hot hole until each is blowing his load.

Duration: 36:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6198kbps
Audio: 186kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download RagingStallion - The Beach House Scene 4
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05359 секунды с 9 запросами