View Single Post
Old 05-30-2024, 08:12 AM   #4350
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Sexy Alt Girl Rocky Emerson Has Nonstop Orgasms From Fucking Machines Rolette

Cast: Rocky Emerson
Genres: Solo, Vibrator, Toys, Dildo, Machine Dildo, Sybian, Fucking Machin
Video language: English
We wanted to make sure that all of you get what you want, so we are now going to mix it up with Fucking Machines. Going forward some will have bondage and some will not. This way there is a little something for everyone. Rocky starts us out with a sensual strip tease before we hand her the vibe and watch as she makes her pussy drip from so many orgasms. Now that her pussy is nice and primed, we can start the process of machine fucking her into oblivion. We seat her on the bench and slide the machine into her hungry pussy. The dildo slides back and forth in her honey hole as we speed the machine up for maximum fucking. She uses the vibe, but that starts to become too much for her to handle. Rocky's head is thrown back in overwhelming ecstasy while the machine makes her cum uncontrollably. We flip her over for the next scene and star to fuck her from behind. Rocky likes most things rough, and although she could not stop cumming in the last position with the machine at top speed, this time fucking her slow and deep seems to do the trick. We continue to go back and forth with the speed to give her non top orgasms. Next we have her leaning back and getting fucked more. She can barely focus on anything because her eyes keep rolling back in her head for all of the powerful orgasms. Once her pussy is completely worn our from so much fucking, we put her on the sybian to push her the rest of the way over the edge. She can't believe the power that this thing has, but she is going to find out how much she can handle before she has finally had enough.
Format: mp4
Duration: 40:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4903kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sexy Alt Girl Rocky Emerson Has Nonstop Orgasms From Fucking Machines

Machine Sex - Sandra Sao Miguel dos Campos

Release Year: 2011
Genres: Fetish
What could be better then a girl and machines? Hard steel and a soft pussy! These girl Sandra Mausezahnchen are getting slammed by machines and can't seem to get enough.
Format: avi
Duration: 27:19
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 2246kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 476.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Machine Sex - Sandra

Slender Brunette Newcomer Gets Her First Taste Ransom

Cast: Lydia Black
Genres: Dildo ,natural boobs ,black hair ,Brunette ,Machine Dildo ,Squirting ,Straight ,slim ,Vaginal Penetration
Lydia is brand new and is looking to fuck as much as she can while she is here. She has a slender and tight little body with a very hungry pussy. We let her show us her what she is hiding under that innocent little outfit, then make herself cum all over our floor. We get her set up for her first machine and it does not take long before we have this little kitten purring. Her pussy starts to quiver as the orgasm pour out, then she begins to squirt uncontrollably; the whole time screaming “Thank you”. Once we find the right rhythm we milk every ounce of cum out of her pussy. Next we stand her up and then bend her over to accentuate those long legs and to give us a better look at that cute little ass of hers. The machine pounds her tight pussy until she cannot take it any more and pushes the dildo out. This won’t stop us, because we are going to just put it back in a fuck her until we are ready for a different machine. When she thinks it is finally finished, we ramp up the speed one last time for another squirting orgasm that totally drains her of her juices. In the final scene we lay her down on her side and start the machine. It doesn’t take long before this little whore spreads her legs nice and wide to show us her money maker as it gets fucked furiously. The look on her face when she realizes her pussy now controls this situation i priceless. And as much as she may think she is finished, her slutty pussy needs more of the powerful machines to make her cum. We continue this process until we have drained every drop of cum out of her willing pussy.
Duration: 34:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4825kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Slender Brunette Newcomer Gets Her First Taste

A Roman Candle with Boobs: She is So Hot Fucking a Machine it is Criminal Saltsburg

Cast: Charisma Cappelli
Genres: Vaginal Penetration ,Straight ,Blonde ,Machine Dildo ,blond ,shaved ,Tattoo ,Anal ,fake boobs ,toned
Charisma Cappelli is back and fucking the machines balls deep.She is a pole dancer and it shows in her tight body and toned ability to hold herself in strenuous positions while the machines rock her pussy like a hurricane!Charisma just keeps going until the deep moans from the best climax seep out of her. She rubs her clit with ferocious need and works herself into a heap on the bed.
Duration: 28:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4643kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 996.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Roman Candle with Boobs: She is So Hot Fucking a Machine it is Criminal

The machine with a penis tempted me Moose Pass

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Makayla Cox
Genres: Anal Fisting, Oil, Stockings
Thick blonde Lindsey Sharon works her asshole with a huge dildo and
the machine until she's gaping and to the point of prolapse!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 26:46
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video V7

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The machine with a penis tempted me

Roof Top Machine Fucking of The California Dream Girl Makes Her Squirt Mountain Ranch

Cast: Beverly Hills
Genres: top ,Machine Dildo ,Brunette ,fake boobs ,Straight ,toned ,Vibrator ,Vaginal Penetration ,Anal
Below the city goes about its business - everyone hustling around mid-day. If only they looked up….On the roof of the Armory during one of the very few sunny, hot days here, Beverly Hills gets down with the machines.This girl gets exponentially hotter when you add oil and sunshine to her California skin and her moans echo out over the San Francisco skyline. She squirts on the machines - including the Shockspot - which she fears she has shorted with her cum!If you make it past the first two scenes without popping, then you won’t last for the DP. This is one of the hottest DP on the site - possibly the hottest - as Beverly squirts over and around the cocks as they CONTINUE to fuck her pussy and ass. No vibrator, no hand on her clit, just pure internal g-spot orgasms which flow as the double stuffing happens.
Duration: 21:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 489.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Roof Top Machine Fucking of The California Dream Girl Makes Her Squirt

Mechanical Orgy Pickwick Dam

Release Year: 2014
Studio: roxyraye
I took a little break from my holes, but they are back in full. You guys will get to see them in action every Friday, weekly now! In this update, I get my holes fucked, but using all my mechanical fucking machines and hand held devices. To stretch my pussy first, I do get...
Duration: 23:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9687kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mechanical Orgy
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03031 секунды с 9 запросами