View Single Post
Old 05-30-2024, 03:40 PM   #6448
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Raw Score 720p Rittman

Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, European, Facials, Cumshots, Twinks, Young Studs, Uncut
Video language: English
Footballs always the biggest game in town, but when you add some of the hottest, fittest Staxus fuck-buddies into the equation youre bound to be on the winning side from kick-off to final.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:32:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2019kbps
Audio: 150kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Raw Score 720p

Gay Spanish Army Sluts HD Punxsutawney

Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, European, Facials, Cumshots, Twinks, Young Studs, Uncut
It's not just the British army that has its fair share of hot and horny butt-raiders – seems like there's plenty of the same ilk in this Latin-based escapade, where a bunch of over-sexed dudes take time to get to their military colleagues better. And we mean much better! No negligent mischarges here, boys. The weapons in hand are all loaded and ready to fire, which we can assure that they do. Big time! All resulting in a hot, sticky jizz-stained soaking for every recruit around!
Duration: 1:34:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5860kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 4.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gay Spanish Army Sluts HD

HungFuckers Eddie Patrick and Dex Devall 720p Farina

Studio: HungFuckers
Dex Devall is a cute twink whose tight ass is deep enough to take Eddie's cock to the root. The two of them seem to have a genuine connection as they start out kissing before Dex drops to his knees to worship the dick that will soon be rearranging his guts. Eddie throws his head back and moans at the attention he's receiving. Eddie works an inch at a time until Dex is taking it all. To finish off, Dex climbs on top of this hung stud and rides the cum out of Eddie's balls!
Duration: 26:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2176kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 450.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HungFuckers Eddie Patrick and Dex Devall 720p

Gay Bare - Dirty Games 720p Lawn

Uniforms and gay prisoner sex, that's just a taste of the kind of dirty action you can expect from this amazing Bare DVD. Some of the most gorgeous young European gay stars come together in some truly horny scenes of hardcore, with Benjamin Dunn fucking Kris Wallace in the prison, Brad Fitt leading blue collar worker Orlando White astray, and Alex Candy getting his hole filled with toys and cock in the dungeon by lover Milan Sharp - and that's just a small sample of the action! These boys like it kinky and hardcore, bareback and cum-drenched, and you'll be feverishly whacking that cock right along to the hardcore show as all these gorgeous young men satisfy their most carnal needs!
Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 1:21:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264)
Audio: 218kbps

File size: 4.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gay Bare - Dirty Games 720p

Lovely Boys (Mike Steed, Tony Keit) Strahan

Genres: Bareback, Oral/Anal Sex, Big Dick, Blowjob, Moaning, Kissing, Cumshots, Skinny, Smooth, Twinks, Uncut
Sweet and sexy boys Tony Keit and Mike Steed make a lovely couple, it goes without saying that the two have the serious hots for each other when they meet for an afternoon by the river. It doesn't take long at all before they're seeking somewhere to enjoy a little no-stings BoyFun.
As soon as they're in the bedroom their lips are meeting and their clothes are coming off, revealing two smooth and slight twink boys perfectly matched. Their youthful erections are already swelling in their pants and with a skilled quick move Tony has his friend naked and his raging erection between his lips for some loving slurps.
They may be young but it's clear these boys know how to use those mouths to get a good taste of each other, suckling and licking their friend's tip and shaft while they take turns to satisfy their own lust for penis.
Tony's lust is soon heading in a certain direction and with his pal presenting his stiff penis he straddles his buddy, easing his tight little pucker down on Mike's naked length.
With his friend's raw cock perfectly placed he begins his ride, sliding up and down the warm member while his own rigid boner bounces with delight.
The boy's skilled cock goes deeper when Mike takes his friend from behind, pumping his inches in and out of his warm hole before Tony flips over for the final stretch.
With his teen boy boner in his hand he wanks himself off, the pleasure rushing through him with each thrust of Mike's determined dick, sending streams of semen splashing from Tony's bulging tip to decorate his hairless body.
That's all Mike needs to see, in moments he's easing his own dick out of his buddy to splash his own hot cream all over Tony's freshly fucked pucker.
When it comes to enjoying an afternoon together these lovely boys know how.
Duration: 23:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7899kbps
Audio: 112kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lovely Boys (Mike Steed, Tony Keit)

Jacob Durham and Sam Truitt Bareback In The Jacuzzi Rewey

Release Year: 2013
Studio: Dallas Reeves
Cast: Jacob Durham and Sam Truitt
Genres: Cumshots, Twink, Tattoos, Bareback, Rimming, Big Dick
Jacob teaches Sam how to get that great body and arms as they go to the jacuzzi but as soon as both get naked, Jacob does something that's more exciting and that's sucking Sam's big cock.
Duration: 15:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5462kbps
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 611.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jacob Durham and Sam Truitt Bareback In The Jacuzzi

SouthernStrokes Vincent Stone and Corey Law Guyton

Studio: SouthernStrokes
I'm still learning about all the new apps and things the young kids are using these days, but I know my stepson, Corey, is on many of them. Especially the ones for twinks. I saw Corey in his room taking pictures of himself and couldn't help but think how hot it would be if his lips were wrapped around my cock. And how good it would feel with my dick balls deep in his tight hole. Imagine my surprise when Corey asked me to take some photos for him. That's when he started to remove his clothes and posed in front of me in his undies. I know he saw me grabbing my hard dick. It only got better when I started groping his cock and feeling it grow in my hand. But then he started sucking my cock. I wasn't going to stop there and fucked Corey all over his bed until we both shot our loads. Then I took a picture of him covered in cum for our scrapbook.
Duration: 17:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7842kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: SouthernStrokes Vincent Stone and Corey Law

Время генерации страницы 0.04127 секунды с 9 запросами