View Single Post
Old 05-31-2024, 04:08 AM   #2142
Nuadred8

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Nuadred8 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default HumiliationPOV - Goddess Dylan - I Can Get You Off With Just One Finge

HumiliationPOV - Goddess Dylan - I Can Get You Off With Just One Finger SPH

Category: Joi, Dirty Talk, Jerk Off Instruction, Femdom Pov, Humiliationpov, Goddess Dylan, Dirty Talk, Femdom Pov, Joi, Jerkoff Encouragement, Pov, Jerkoff Instructions, Masturbation Instruction, Goddess Worship, Findom, Tease And Denial, Financial Domination, Cum Countdown, Mesmerize, Mind Fuck, Jo

Description: I know how tiny that thing is. That must really suck. I know I couldnt do anything with it, and neither could any other girl, thats why you are jerking off to this video right now. Your penis is so fucking small that I will bet you sit down to p.! Because basically youve an enlarged clitoris. You dont look like a man with a penis, you look like a man with a clit. Seriously it looks weird, wrong, pathetic, and sad. I did be so ashamed if I were you.Youve this teeny weeny, itty bitty little dick not even the size of my pinky. Its like a birth defect. I didnt really believe how small penises could get until I actually saw some of your pictures. I mean wow. I am so glad I never hooked up with a guy with a tiny little dick because it would be instant friend zone. I wouldnt want you having any thoughts of me ever touching that thing. Its too little.

Screenshots:

Video Info:

File: HumiliationPOV - Goddess Dylan - I Can Get You Off With Just One Finger SPH
Duration: 00:06:38
Size: 0,22 GB
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 1280x720

DOWNLOAD HumiliationPOV - Goddess Dylan - I Can Get You Off With Just One Finger SPH
Nuadred8 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04756 секунды с 9 запросами