View Single Post
Old 05-31-2024, 01:56 PM   #40413
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Local Babe gets Strung Upsidedown in Electro Predicament Bondage Kanoya

Cast: Payton Bell ,Princess Donna Dolore
Genres: Electric Dildo ,Predicament Bondage ,Straight ,Cattle Prod ,Domination ,Slave ,LezDom ,white ,Bondage ,Electrical Play
Video language: English
Payton Bell is a local slut who loves to be tied up, spit on, fist fucked, shocked, spanked, and made to cum. She gets all of the above and more in today’s update. Great electrical predicament bondage and lesbian domination!
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:05:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Local Babe gets Strung Upsidedown in Electro Predicament Bondage

Abigail - wrists crossed Djerba

Abigail is so beautiful in her stockings and suspenders. And so vulnerable! She tried to cover her boobs and crotch with her hands, so we had to find a way to get those fingers out of the way! A very high wrists crossed tie behind the back is a perfect solution to make any girl completely helpless! Abigail couldn’t move her arms at all, she could just wave her hands, but that was it. We finally get to admire her beauty from all sides, and Abigail can’t cover herself up anymore!
Duration: 4:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14562kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 457.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Abigail - wrists crossed

Brooklyn Gray Batesland

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Wired
There are levels to BDSM, and some are heavy players, and some are not. Each one has to be treated accordingly, and Brooklyn is one of the most masochistic humans to grace the pages of Hogtied. The Pope has chemistry with Brooklyn, which translates to a fuck ton of trust, so you know this is going to be an intense shoot. The fist position is a standing spread eagle with Brooklyn helpless and available for the sadistic punishment she is about to receive.
Duration: 1:09:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4850kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brooklyn Gray

Purchased Goods: Extreme squirting and lezdom anal sex! New Ringgold

Cast: Maitresse Madeline Marlowe ,Savannah Fox
Genres: Dominatrix ,Blonde ,Slave ,Straight ,Lesbian ,natural boobs ,Strap On ,Pussy Eating ,Tattoo ,Sub
Extreme squirting and hardcore lesbian anal strap-on sex are explosive in this sexy film noir inspired lezdom fantasy shoot. Maitresse Madeline plays a famous Hollywood actress who has a secret obsession with young down and out women. She purchases these women on the black market and makes them into her own personal whore for the day leaving them in a pile of their own juices in an abandon warehouse. Tough bondage, pussy licking, orgasms from spanking, rough anal and Extreme squirting are all included!
Duration: 52:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4844kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Purchased Goods: Extreme squirting and lezdom anal sex!

Action Means More Than Words - Part 5 Tsumeb

This clip starts where Part 4 ended. This is the last video in this series. Carissa is displayed nicely on her stomach for a while. I always enjoy seeing her on her side, as I can get a better look at her bound tits and tight crotchrope. I eventually place her back on her stomach and add an upline to make her bondage still even more restrictive. It's fun to watch her react and yelp as I crop the soles of her feet for a short while. By this time Carissa has learned her lesson. Her struggling and mmmpphs through her sock gag have turned to small cute whimpers. I was about to let her go, but after the way she tried to pull her feet away from the crop, I decided to leave her tied a little longer and the lighs go out.
Duration: 27:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2916kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 611.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Action Means More Than Words - Part 5

A New Toy - Part 2 Frederika

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I have a little more fun with my new toy for a while. I enjoy watching her reactions as I grab her by her hair and smack her ass. I finally untie her neckrope from above and I pull up a chair. I ballgag her next. A little more manhandling ensues, before I start intensifying her bondage with more rope. The girl makes some fabulous expressions as she is being bound tighter and tighter.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 18:44
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 841.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A New Toy - Part 2

Nikki Darling Cuntorted Pillow

Release Year: 2016
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Nikki Darling
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
It has her drooling all over her pretty clothes, so it is a good thing that she won't have them on much longer. This is Infernal Restraints. The only thing she will be wearing today is tight metal bondage.
Duration: 39:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7312kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nikki Darling Cuntorted

Время генерации страницы 0.03906 секунды с 9 запросами