View Single Post
Old 05-31-2024, 06:43 PM   #2223
EzzzBOX

Поблагодарили 3 раз(а) в 3 сообщениях

All my threads

EzzzBOX Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Eat Your Slime To Prove Youre Mine

Eat Your Slime To Prove Youre Mine

So my best friend doesnt believe youre like my actual slave - which means we need you to prove it. Like right now! Its gonna be humiliating because making you do something embarrassing and disgusting is the best way to prove I really own you. So we thought it would be super-gross and totally proof-worthy if you eat your own cum for us. Uh-huh - gross, right? Which is perfect because theres no way youd do it unless you were a real-life slave to a hot popular princess. So, yeah -thats how we want you to prove it - eat your slime to prove youre mine! Theres an extra bonus to all this too loser - if you do it for us and prove youre my submissive little bitch-slave... youll get to serve ALL our girlfriends too! Thats true - if you prove youd even eat your own cum for us, girls will know youre a good slave. I know youd like to be our communal slave - the reject we all get to bully and boss around. Youd love it right? Youd love it if all the popular girls picked on you like I do - so all you gotta do is eat your cum for us. Are you ready loser? Get jerking then slave-boi!..

Video:3840x2160
Duration: 00:12:31
Type: MPEG-4
File size: 0,81 GB
Tags: Cruel Girlfriend, Dirty Talk, Femdom Pov, JOI, Jerkoff Encouragement, Pov, Jerkoff Instructions, Masturbation Instruction, Goddess Worship, Slave Training
Actors: Cruel Girlfriend

Thumbnails:

Download >>>https://k2s.cc/file/fd233e878cf45
EzzzBOX is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07726 секунды с 9 запросами