View Single Post
Old 06-01-2024, 08:10 AM   #3750
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Nice Waitress Girl Bessie

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Lexus Love
Genres: Anal, Ass To Mouth, Brunette, Butt Plug, Facial, First Time Anal, Teen, Toy
Video language: English
Sweet little Lexus is an 18 years old waitress who’s here for her shot at fame and fortune. She's cute, petite, ready and willing, but it’s almost like she really has no idea what's going on. She’s so hesitant and reserved that she kinda reminds me of a deer frozen in headlights. Even when we're talking about sex and her history, she never seems to really open up to us.
We barely get the tip of the iceberg of her story as she seems just so leery of the whole operation. She really is nice enough and I suppose if I were in a similar situation I’d be pretty on guard too. Also, it's smart of her to be reluctant, because I’m about to put her through the ringer! Once I get my cock out of my pants and in her mouth she brightens up a bit. She really is a cute little thing. She complies when I put her on the desk and fuck her while she’s still wearing the butt plug, which is also her first time doing such a thing, She’s a great little fuck. Next, I smash her 18 year old little asshole and she really looks fantastic while taking my cock in said butthole.
We have her do the piledriver, riding, ass to mouth, some gigantic gapes and she handles it all with a secretive little smirk on her face. Once she’s had my dick in every way I can think to give it to her, I finally blast her face with a big ol’ load of jizz which she doesn't seem to be a fan of.
She seems a little happier at the end, until she finds out all that reservation and hesitation was probably a good thing, because we’ve got no money for her, but she does have our recommendation.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:05:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7781kbps
Audio: 319kbps

File size: 3.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nice Waitress Girl

Big Booty Latina pushes her Anal Boundaries East Peoria

Cast: Bridgette B, Juliette March And Francesca Le
Genres: Anal Fisting, Threesome, Anal Toys, Gape, Anal Stretching, StrapOn, Kinky Lesbian Sex, Hardcor
Beautiful, Blond, Latina, Bridgette B, is here today to try new things with her asshole. This is her first Everything Butt and she wanted to challenge herself. Juliette March is here to seduce her and make her feel good while we do filthy things to her asshole. Francesca Le is the ring leader and opens this up with some nice spanking and Face sitting. Bridgette smoothers Juliette's face with her big round ass. These girls try full insertion of the slink, the speculum, anal fisting and giant anal strap ons. Bridgette tries so hard to take everything she channels her inner Latina and starts screaming sexy shit in Spanish.
Duration: 1:12:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4886kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Big Booty Latina pushes her Anal Boundaries

Brooklyn Gray Ninilchik

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Brooklyn Gray
Genres: Hardcore, Natural tits, Anal, Deepthroat, Gonzo, Hairy, Toys, Blowjob, Ass to mouth
Hot sex freak Brooklyn Gray strips and teases, showing off luscious curves in a shiny, skintight latex ensemble of black tube top, black leggings and white panties. The gorgeous, exciting vixen with the nose piercing and tuft of pussy fur spreads her sweet holes, hot oil dripping from her fit, fresh body. Pro fucker Ramon Nomar roughly jams a giant dildo into Brooklyn's asshole! Brooklyn gives him a slobbering blowjob and talks dirty before hopping onto his lap for a rowdy rod ride. Ramon reams her sweet twat as Brooklyn fingers her tight anus. Then the stud crams his big cock into her colon. Raunchy rear reaming comes with foot job fetish fun, dick/dildo double penetration and rectal gaping! Brooklyn drools while giving lewd, ass-to-mouth fellatio. She deepthroats Ramon's throbbing rod. In the finale, Ramon ejaculates onto Brooklyn's outstretched tongue, splattering sperm into her mouth as she swallows it down.
Duration: 37:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6748kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brooklyn Gray

Kyler Quinn North Smithfield

Release Year: 2021
Studio: AnalVids
Cast: Kyler Quinn
Genres: Anal, Deep Throat, Double Penetration (DP), Gapes, Interracial
With the slim and very beautiful Kyler Quinn in the lead role. Watch her give up on her sexy body to pay off her late husband's debt. Her hands are tied while the older man plays with her pussy. Next, the widow has to endure sex with this man and he gives her creampie.
Duration: 50:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4418kbps
Audio: 203kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kyler Quinn

Chanel Preston Stretches Out Paige Owens' Permagape Asshole Shaftsbury

Cast: Chanel Preston, Paige Owens
Genres: Lesbian, Strap-on, Anal, Vibrator, Toys, Anal Play, Anal Fingering, Dildo, Ass Licking, Rimming, Masturbation, Buttplug, Speculum, Stocking
Paige Owens has been ordered to clean the dungeon. Her perky tits in a leather harness and her perfect ass in latex has no intention of getting this task done. Clean all the toys in 15 minutes, hell no! Fuck her ass to orgasm sounds like a much better plan. She picks out a pink dildo and starts stretching out her hole. Just as she cums with a toy in her ass and a vibrator on her tight pussy, her mistress steps in. In a full tight black latex dress, Chanel Preston humiliates her anal pet. That is Chanel's hole to stretch and she gets to work. She wants to see that hole gape. She starts with glass dildos and butt plugs and gets a full view of Paige's pink huge asshole. Her stretchy hole is hungry for more gape. A huge dildo on a stick fucks her ass deep and fast. This gets Paige screaming with orgasm and causes her hole to permagape! Her wide open hole is hungry for more, but her mistress demands her turn. Paige goes down for lesbian anal rimming while fucking her mistress with a metal hook. Chanel cums all over Paige before putting oh a giant strap on dildo. She uses her huge cock to fuck Paige hard. Bigger toys, bigger plugs and a huge slink still isn't enough for Paige's huge hole. Finally a speculum is used to stretch Owens' hole to the extreme and gives Chanel a full view.
Duration: 1:09:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4870kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chanel Preston Stretches Out Paige Owens' Permagape Asshole

Ariel X Destroys Angel Allwood's Asshole after she wins it as a prize Wahiawa

Cast: Ariel X And Angel Allwood
Genres: Anal Toys, Gape, Anal Stretching, StrapO
Angel Allwood is lift and carried to the room where Ariel cleans her asshole out for the full day of anal torment. After the , Ariel ties Angel up and gives her brutal spankings in the locker room. She is spanked until she gapes
Duration: 1:05:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4875kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ariel X Destroys Angel Allwood's Asshole after she wins it as a prize

Lucys Juicy Pussy Eskdale

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Claudia Macc (fister), Lucy Lii (fisted)
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian, Dildo
Sexy blonde Claudia gets to play the dominant party again in our latest Fister Twister update. She playfully slaps big boobed brunette Lucy Li on her ass while both girls are naked and ready to play. Claudia licks Lucy's nipples and has plenty of fun playing with her massive tits. After they passionately kiss, Lucy sits down and Claudia starts to finger her pussy. Lucy has one of the sexiest pussies we have ever seen and Claudia slides her finger into Lucy's mouth, letting her taste herself before continuing her pussy play. Moving onto some black kitchen tongs, Claudia bends Lucy over into the doggystyle position before sliding them into her juicy pussy and gapes her wide apart. Claudia knows exactly how to warm up Lucy's pussy ready for her fist fuck fun and moves onto a monster sized black dildo. She slides it into Lucy's pussy with ease and lets her suck her dildo clean before Claudia finally gets to fist Lucy. Her whole hand slides into Lucy's pussy since it is already stretched wide apart. Lucy bends back over and enjoys more of her lesbian fisting from Claudia before standing up and masturbating while being fisted to orgasm!
Duration: 23:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6548kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lucys Juicy Pussy
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04884 секунды с 9 запросами