Old 06-01-2024, 01:17 PM   #517
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Nice Waitress Girl Mont Clare

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Lexus Love
Genres: Anal, Ass To Mouth, Brunette, Butt Plug, Facial, First Time Anal, Teen, Toy
Video language: English
Sweet little Lexus is an 18 years old waitress who’s here for her shot at fame and fortune. She's cute, petite, ready and willing, but it’s almost like she really has no idea what's going on. She’s so hesitant and reserved that she kinda reminds me of a deer frozen in headlights. Even when we're talking about sex and her history, she never seems to really open up to us.
We barely get the tip of the iceberg of her story as she seems just so leery of the whole operation. She really is nice enough and I suppose if I were in a similar situation I’d be pretty on guard too. Also, it's smart of her to be reluctant, because I’m about to put her through the ringer! Once I get my cock out of my pants and in her mouth she brightens up a bit. She really is a cute little thing. She complies when I put her on the desk and fuck her while she’s still wearing the butt plug, which is also her first time doing such a thing, She’s a great little fuck. Next, I smash her 18 year old little asshole and she really looks fantastic while taking my cock in said butthole.
We have her do the piledriver, riding, ass to mouth, some gigantic gapes and she handles it all with a secretive little smirk on her face. Once she’s had my dick in every way I can think to give it to her, I finally blast her face with a big ol’ load of jizz which she doesn't seem to be a fan of.
She seems a little happier at the end, until she finds out all that reservation and hesitation was probably a good thing, because we’ve got no money for her, but she does have our recommendation.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:05:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7781kbps
Audio: 319kbps

File size: 3.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nice Waitress Girl

Gape Me, : Evelyn Ink Anally Dominates Charlotte Sins Cofield

Cast: Charlotte Sins ,Evelyn Ink
Genres: Dildo ,Anal Stretching ,Dominatrix ,Vaginal Penetration ,Domination ,Tattoo ,Crop ,trimmed ,Pegging ,halloween
Evelyn Ink enters her dungeon to free her anal submissive, Charlotte Sins from her metal cage. She kisses Charlotte deep with her forked tongue and makes her lick her asshole and call her . Evelyn puts Charlotte on her back and spreads her legs. She hands Charlotte a vibrator for her pussy and shoves a graduated plug into Charlottes asshole and fucks her with it until she cums. After that, Evelyn gets a demon-dick and fucks Charlottes ass with it. Evelyn sticks a clear eyelet butt-plug inside Charlottes ass and blows smoke inside of Charlotte’s gape. Next, Charlotte gets fucked in the ass with a fucking machine while Evelyn sucks on her perfect tits. In the end, Charlotte gets strap-on fucked hard in the ass.
Duration: 50:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9697kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gape Me, : Evelyn Ink Anally Dominates Charlotte Sins

Kendra Spade Takes Revenge on Teacher Dee Williams Petrey

Cast: Kendra Spade, Dee Williams
Genres: Lesbian, Strap-on, Anal, Vibrator, Toys, Anal Play, Anal Fisting, Dildo, Ass Licking, Rimming, Masturbation, Buttplug, Squirtin
18 year old brat Kendra Spade gets revenge on her strict teacher Dee Williams by fucking her in the ass with lots of huge butt toys and a fat strap-on dildo. "Mrs. Williams is a stupid whore" is written on the chalk board when Dee shows up late for their meeting. First thing Kendra does is pull her cutoff blue jean shorts down and tells Mrs. Williams to eat her 18 year old ass. And now it's Mrs. Williams turn to receive Kendra the brat's wrath. Teacher is bent over the desk with her curvy ass in the air and huge tits squished together while Kendra stretches her hole with a long glass butt toy. Dee is enjoying this a little too much and Kendra just wants to punish her lame teacher who tried to send her to the principles office. Next Kendra fucks teacher with a hard metal dildo while Dee vibes her clit until she cums hard and squirts all over. Kendra orders Mrs. Williams to bend over so she can fuck her tight bitch ass with her strap-on cock. She loves it and cums again. Flipped over on her back with her legs spread high and wide Kendra drives that giant cock up her ass and pounds her out until she gets off real good screaming and moaning like crazy. Dee gets on top of Kendra and bounces on that big dick and then does reverse cowgirl with the Hitachi and squirts a geyser of cum all over the room. But the punishment doesn't stop there because there are more toys to try in Mrs. Williams ass. A big rubber butt plug stretches her butt hole and then a clear glass cylinder fills her up and sends her writhing and moaning. Just when you think Teacher can't take any more she gets another long fat cock up her ass causing a squirt fest. Then Mrs. Williams shakes and drools as she takes the slink way inside making her wail with pleasure. Kendra fists her teacher and by the end of the day Kendra is Mrs Williams #1 student and the Teachers pet.
Duration: 1:21:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4847kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kendra Spade Takes Revenge on Teacher Dee Williams

Avery Jane And Rebel Rhyder Dig In!* Castanuelas

Cast: Avery Jane, Rebel Rhyder
Genres: Lesbian, Anal, Anal Fisting, Anal Fingering, Anal Stretching, Dildo, Ass Licking, Rimming, Masturbation, Buttplug, Toys, Ebon
Avery Jane leads her lovable pet, Rebel Rhyder, up the stairs by her pretty pink leash. Both ladies, wearing their matching pink outfits, climb on the bed and commence to ass licking. They both play with an assortment of butt toys, their gapes growing wider as the dildos get bigger. These magnificent whores display a fantastic view of their holes. They both take gigantic slinks deep up their asses side by side and punch their assholes with their fists. The only thing more beautiful than how much these ladies love anal is the smiles on their faces they had the whole time.
Duration: 55:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9769kbps

File size: 3.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Avery Jane And Rebel Rhyder Dig In!*

Xochi Moon - Ready For Anal Action (2022) Waskom

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Xochi Moon
Genres: Anal
The delightful Xochi Moon makes her 2nd industry appearance today, and since she wanted to do her first-ever anal sex scene, our very own Brian Omally took the privileges for this 3holer update. After director Johnny Robins aids us in getting to know a little about the girl that can cum from the sun, Xochi gets naked, shows off her body, and diddles her slit using her fingers & a vibrator. She tastes her juices before Brian lubes up her perky breasts and butt-plugged ass, which she twerks for us. Xochi then begins to suck & slobber on Brian's girthy prick, 1st on her knees, then via a lie-back blowjob, and finally in between his legs. She eats his ass & gives him a footjob before Brian returns all the oral treats he just received by going down on her very moist vagina. Then, out comes the butt plug & in goes the dick! Xochi takes all of Brian in her pussy & asshole doggystyle, on her side, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, piledriver, and back on her side until he pulls out and coats her pretty little face with his love. We caught up with the new starlet in the shower after.
Duration: 50:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7834kbps
Audio: 241kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Xochi Moon - Ready For Anal Action (2022)

Anal Hospital: Gia Derza And Jane Wilde Metairie

Cast: Jane Wilde, Gia Derza
Genres: Lesbian, Anal, Anal Fisting, Dildo, Ass Licking, Rimming, Masturbation, Buttplug, Toys, Pussy Licking, Anal Fingering, BDSM, Bondag
Gia Derza is a patient at the hospital receiving a routine rectal procedure. Physician Jane Wilde comes in and immediately begins to put her at ease, and Gia is enamored by her gorgeous ass doctor. Gia wakes up in her hospital bed wearing latex and Dr. Wilde brings in some peculiar tools Gia has never seen before. Eager to get back on the road to recovery, Gia gives up her ass and takes gigantic toys in her tight hole. Jane dominates Gia with bondage and anal fisting until Gia gapes wide, completely in ecstasy as she drools all over herself in a daze of submission. Administering this radical anal treatment turns Jane on so much that she asks Gia to return the favor. Jane gapes magnificently and both gorgeous women play with their assholes together. Was it all an anal-anesthesia dream after all?
Duration: 49:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9817kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anal Hospital: Gia Derza And Jane Wilde

Casey Calvert And Vanessa Vega Zhongning

Cast: Casey Calvert, Vanessa Vega
Genres: Lesbian, Anal, Anal Fisting, Dildo, Ass Licking, Rimming, Masturbation, Buttplug, Toys, Pussy Licking, Fingering, Squirtin
Casey Calvert and Vanessa Vega have been texting with each other quite a bit and they want to explore anal together. Casey is, of course, an anal expert and what Vanessa may lack in experience she certainly makes up for with enthusiasm and skill! These two beautiful women kiss and caress each other and slowly undress. They experiment with anal toys of various shapes and sizes, both gapes growing wider as they insert more into each other’s asses. A glass toy provides an unobstructed view of their gapes from the inside. Vanessa begs for a fist in her asshole, which she has never done before but has been eager to try and she cums hard while Casey dives her hand deep inside. Casey also takes Vanessa’s fist. Vanessa has never fisted an ass before and so Casey guides her right in.
Duration: 55:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9738kbps

File size: 4.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Casey Calvert And Vanessa Vega

Время генерации страницы 0.11859 секунды с 9 запросами