Old 06-01-2024, 01:37 PM   #40443
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Cheating Wife's Big Hot Ass Shamed Fully Naked In Public Display Wickatunk

Cast: Mona Wales ,Montse Swinger ,Xavi Tralla
Video language: English
Montse Swinger is a cheating whore of a wife and Mona Wales is there to teach this bitch a lesson! Everyone in town is going to know how many cocks this unfaithful wife has stuffed in her anal hungry ass while Mona parades her fully naked in public where husband’s coworkers shop! Who knows how many of these onlookers this Puta has fucked! To continue the humiliation Montse is tied up in rope bondage then fisted and anally fucked in front of a crowd of on duty construction workers!
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:08:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4872kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cheating Wife's Big Hot Ass Shamed Fully Naked In Public Display

Big Titted Slut Iona Grace Suspended and Tormented on HogTied Village of Nagog Woods

Cast: Iona Grace
Genres: Suspension ,Predicament Bondage ,Sybian ,Straight ,Rope Bondage ,Domination ,Breast Bondage ,Brunette ,natural boobs ,Ball Gag
Iona Grace. Gorgeous body, tough attitude, ready to go, was wanton for punishment in this update. She wanted it hard, with marks, and no mercy… be careful what you wish for!
SCENE 1Iona is bound with her tits to her knees and wrists pulled high and harshly above her. Nipple and clit suction, arm pit caning, kicking, cumming. She is just getting warmed up and already is reaching her limit of enduring the pain and torment. She wants to please Claire so badly, but Claire is far from impressed.
SCENE 2Bound against the brick wall, Iona’s round ass is plump and just sticking out there waiting for torment. A nice cold ass hook is slid into her vulnerable asshole. Her neck is tied to her ankles and she is made to watch all of the pain and pleasure laid out before her.
SCENE 3Her tits are bound in leather and her body in a HogTie. Laying down on breast bondage is pretty uncomfortable and Claire enjoys this fact and makes Iona writhe as much as possible on those tender tits. Challenging Iona’s capabilities of endurance, she is suspended in an extremely difficult suspension.
SCENE 4Iona is bound kneeling with her ankles to her thighs and her breasts and hair to a suspension point. She is hoisted up just by her hair and tits and lowered onto a sybian. The unforgiving machine winds up and gives her quite the ride in a sybian finish.
Duration: 48:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Big Titted Slut Iona Grace Suspended and Tormented on HogTied

Trina Michaels, Holly Heart and Christina Carter Part 1 of 4 of the August Live Feed Randolph

Cast: Trina Michaels ,Christina Carter ,Holly Heart
Genres: muscular ,Bondage ,Corporal Punishment ,fake boobs ,Metal Bondage ,Tattoo ,Blindfold ,BDSM ,shaved ,top
Live Show Mondays brings you the start of the August live show that featured Trina Michaels, Holly Heart and special guest co-top Christina Carter.
The two beautiful models are lightly bound to the floor and chat with the members. The members ask some pretty person questions, but our girls are ordered to tell the truth. We fuck with them a little during the chatting, blindfolds, gags, handcuff, little things to make it hard to converse with the members.
Then we take Trina, bind her elbows together, wrap her huge tits hard and tight, then tie a crotch strap from wrist to breast. We do this in front of Holly so she can see what to expect. This is Holly’s first time doing any bondage whatsoever! We yank Trina around by her pussy and manhandle her hard.
Next it’s Holly’s turn. We bind her tight and hard for her first time. Her pussy is already soaked, so we finger it and make her cum. We put both girls against the wall and make both girls cum, and cum. Now we can properly start the show as the warmup is over.
Duration: 49:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Trina Michaels, Holly Heart and Christina Carter Part 1 of 4 of the August Live Feed

Gape Me, : Evelyn Ink Anally Dominates Charlotte Sins Rockville

Cast: Charlotte Sins ,Evelyn Ink
Genres: Dildo ,Anal Stretching ,Dominatrix ,Vaginal Penetration ,Domination ,Tattoo ,Crop ,trimmed ,Pegging ,halloween
Evelyn Ink enters her dungeon to free her anal submissive, Charlotte Sins from her metal cage. She kisses Charlotte deep with her forked tongue and makes her lick her asshole and call her . Evelyn puts Charlotte on her back and spreads her legs. She hands Charlotte a vibrator for her pussy and shoves a graduated plug into Charlottes asshole and fucks her with it until she cums. After that, Evelyn gets a demon-dick and fucks Charlottes ass with it. Evelyn sticks a clear eyelet butt-plug inside Charlottes ass and blows smoke inside of Charlotte’s gape. Next, Charlotte gets fucked in the ass with a fucking machine while Evelyn sucks on her perfect tits. In the end, Charlotte gets strap-on fucked hard in the ass.
Duration: 50:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9697kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gape Me, : Evelyn Ink Anally Dominates Charlotte Sins

StraponSquad Marina Angel Loves Lesbian Domination and Sybian with Esmi Lee Steuben

Release Year: 2015
Studio: StraponSquad
Cast: Marina Angel, Esmi Lee
Genres: Strapon, Dildo, Sybian, Deepthroat BJ Rough Sex
The infamous sybian fucking machine is prepped at once. Of course, Marina will be bound to it with leather wrist and ankle cuffs as a dildo-on-a-stick in shoved in her mouth for an endless deepthroat blowjob.
Duration: 32:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7775kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: StraponSquad Marina Angel Loves Lesbian Domination and Sybian with Esmi Lee

Alice's First Ever Hogtie - Part 2 Mc Minnville

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I stand Alice up and make her stand up against the post. I smack her ass hard several times. I add a neck rope and tie it up high to a ring bolted through the post. I manhandle her a bit more before I start smacking her ass again. I put the ropes I tied to her ankles to use now. I make her spread her legs as I tie them off to the table legs. The spanking then starts again. The 2x4 bolted at the end of the table is getting in my way, so I quickly remove it and then I take off my belt. I start whipping Alice's ass with this now. Her thighs get a few slaps before I pull her stretchy pants down. I start again smacking her ass with my hand. After this goes on for a while, I switch back to the belt. I squeeze her bound and clamped tits for a bit before I add more rope to her upper body in preparation for her hogtie later. I untie her legs from the table and turn her around. This is where Part 2 ends.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 13:23
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 599.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alice's First Ever Hogtie - Part 2

Cards of pain pt.12 Calistoga

Release Year: 2021
Studio: ElitePain
Cast: Zazie, Lady Amanda, Lady Tatjana
Your favorite pain game returns with Zazie. This time you see the regular version of this game. The cute and innocent blonde this time plays against Amanda and Tatjana. As always in this game, she must distribute 100 strokes between 5 body parts (back, tits, pussy, bottom and thigs/soles). The player wins if she completes the punishments of all the five body parts. There is one catch. Zazie must draw "lucky cards" for each punishments, and these cards more or less modify the original punishments. Will Zazie be able to win the prize of the game? Zazie looks fragile but she can take a lot of pain.
Duration: 1:24:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2084kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cards of pain pt.12

Время генерации страницы 0.10492 секунды с 9 запросами