View Single Post
Old 06-01-2024, 01:38 PM   #40444
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Allegra's Test - Part 2 Weesp

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... As remove the rope from around her neck, I ask her how she likes her bondage so far. I then add a simple chest harness, before I gag her. She has been left ungagged for far to long. I ask her if she likes gags, before I shove a mouth filling red ballgag in her mouth. I then start binding her tits. They are perfect for tying. When I get done with her left tit, I smack it a few times and then I flick her swollen nipple. Allegra still smiles. She knows she's helpless to do anything about it and she likes it. After I get done binding her other tit, I spend a little time, smacking and groping them. My attention then turns to her arms. I untie her wrists and reposition them in a reverse prayer. When I'm done it's not the best reverse prayer in the world, but it's snug and I still like the way it looks. The next time I'll have to bind her arms while she's standing. I remove her ball gag and ask her once again what she thinks of the bondage. This is where part 2 ends.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 18:51
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 846.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Allegra's Test - Part 2

Cards of pain pt.6 Elblag

Release Year: 2020
Studio: ElitePain
Cast: Ariel, Amanda
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Spanking, Whipping, Humiliation, Pain
We made an offer to Ariel and Amanda, two of our best dominas. The one who plays the Cards of Pain may win the total of all the lost Cards of Pain prize money from past games combined: $15.000 USD. If they had both volunteered that would have made it a Duel, but only Ariel dared to submit herself to this very painful game. The rules are as always: Ariel must distribute 100 strokes between five body parts (bottom, back, tits, pussy and thighs/soles) Each five punishments are modified by a (un)lucky card drawn random by the player. If she gives up before completing the fifth round, she goes home empty handed.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:03:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2143kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cards of pain pt.6

Cards of Pain pt.9 Newton Junction

Release Year: 2020
Studio: ElitePain
6 month ago we offered both Amanda and Ariel to fight for a 15.000 cash prize. Only Ariel was willing to participate. Since then Amanda received a lot of fan messages calling her weak and cowardly. Now she decided to show the world that she is as strong as Ariel. She is now ready to play the Cards of Pain! The rules are a little modified this time. The deal with Amanda is that she must do only four rounds, she may skip the breast whipping round. In exchange she must distribute 120 strokes (unlike the usual 100) between four body parts (bottom, back, pussy and soles/thighs). Each of the four punishments are modified by an (un)Iucky card drawn randomly by the player. Amanda wins the game if she completes all five rounds. If she gives up at any point, she goes home empty handed. She was warned before the game that the cards might modify the body parts too - so her breast is not in 100% safe.
Duration: 52:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2133kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 888.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cards of Pain pt.9

Ariel Anderssen – fetish queen Church Rock

We got her! Ariel Anderssen, the famous tall fetish diva from the UK. She agreed to take the shock challenge, and we wanted to shock her at a record level! But when she got to 25 (the current record) she couldn’t cope with it anymore. We still gave her one more shock at 30… and made her cry.
Duration: 9:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14649kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ariel Anderssen – fetish queen

Wasteland - French Perversion Rothbury

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Kaede
Genres: blowjob, Discipline, Flogging, Intense Orgasm, restraints, Sweet Amylee
Video language: English
She loved the feeling of being helpless and vulnerable. She loved having her body manipulated by her Master. The feeling of extreme pain and pleasure made her so wet, she was calling out for more. More sensation, more cock and especially more of anything and everything Master deemed her worthy of.
Duration: 12:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2287kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 216.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wasteland - French Perversion

Ashley's ransom Mersin

Release Year: 2024
Studio: Kink
Genres: BDSM, Blonde, Blowjob, Domination, Hairy, Humiliation, Role Play, Rope Bondage, Hardcore, Spanking, Straight, Submission, Cumshot
Ashley Lane gets a call to pick up a package for work, but it turns out that Christian is just waiting to ambush her. First Christian takes some photos of Ashley being tormented, then he stuffs his cock in her mouth but she keeps fighting back. Next Christian ties her wrists to her ankles and cuts off her panties. He gropes her tits and face and admires her struggling body. It’s not long before Christian puts Ashley on her knees and fucks her from behind. She continues to struggle but Ashley can’t keep up to Christians relentless pace. He takes turns fucking her, choking her, and spanking her in spite of all her protests. Christian shoots his load all over Ashley’s resistant face.
Duration: 49:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9720kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ashley's ransom

Anxious in Bondage part 1 Kewanna

Angel faced babes in bondage always draw a crowd, and this angel faced babe has quite a body too, and an amazing pink pussy that seems entirely brand new in appearance...Sweet eighteen year old, Alex Blake has never faced being bound and helpless before, and it shows...especially on her face...She seems to have been born into a sexually submissive personna, and we prove that on this day...She knows her place, she knows what she is here for, and it excites her, and scares her, as it should...This type of beauty is rare....controlling and contorting it was my pleasure.
Duration: 12:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2674kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 271.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anxious in Bondage part 1

Время генерации страницы 0.08583 секунды с 9 запросами