View Single Post
Old 06-01-2024, 01:54 PM   #20208
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Allegra's Test - Part 2

Allegra's Test - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... As remove the rope from around her neck, I ask her how she likes her bondage so far. I then add a simple chest harness, before I gag her. She has been left ungagged for far to long. I ask her if she likes gags, before I shove a mouth filling red ballgag in her mouth. I then start binding her tits. They are perfect for tying. When I get done with her left tit, I smack it a few times and then I flick her swollen nipple. Allegra still smiles. She knows she's helpless to do anything about it and she likes it. After I get done binding her other tit, I spend a little time, smacking and groping them. My attention then turns to her arms. I untie her wrists and reposition them in a reverse prayer. When I'm done it's not the best reverse prayer in the world, but it's snug and I still like the way it looks. The next time I'll have to bind her arms while she's standing. I remove her ball gag and ask her once again what she thinks of the bondage. This is where part 2 ends.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 18:51
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 846.7 MB

Download Allegra's Test - Part 2

Seriousimages - Mummy Ed Oliver Hyde Live Webcast Fiddling Around

This is a fun video featuring DartTech and his friend Red August which we shot at NoEscapeDungeon in Las Vegas.

Format: Windows Media
Video: 720x480

Total size: 767.2 MB in 2 files.

Download Seriousimages - Mummy Ed Oliver Hyde Live Webcast Fiddling Around

Purchased Goods: Extreme squirting and lezdom anal sex!

Cast: Maitresse Madeline Marlowe ,Savannah Fox
Genres: Dominatrix ,Blonde ,Slave ,Straight ,Lesbian ,natural boobs ,Strap On ,Pussy Eating ,Tattoo ,Sub
Video language: English

Extreme squirting and hardcore lesbian anal strap-on sex are explosive in this sexy film noir inspired lezdom fantasy shoot. Maitresse Madeline plays a famous Hollywood actress who has a secret obsession with young down and out women. She purchases these women on the black market and makes them into her own personal whore for the day leaving them in a pile of their own juices in an abandon warehouse. Tough bondage, pussy licking, orgasms from spanking, rough anal and Extreme squirting are all included!

Format: mp4
Duration: 52:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4844kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Purchased Goods: Extreme squirting and lezdom anal sex!

Wasteland - Uncomfortable Bound

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Vyxen
Genres: breast play, Discipline, hot wax, Intense Orgasm, Pussy Play, restraints, Vyxen Steel
Video language: English

Vyxen wants to cum, and she wants to cum, now. Rich, however has something completely different in mind. Not that he wont give her the ultimate pleasure she craves, but it will be by trials and tribulations that she will finally experience what she so desperately seeks.

Duration: 12:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3536kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 344.4 MB

Download Wasteland - Uncomfortable Bound

InfernalRestraints Ashley Lane Screamer

Release Year: 2014
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Ashley Lane
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation

It's all about Ashley Lane's amazing body today. This babe has a lot of assets we plan on taking advantage of. Girls get their nipples and clits pierced to increase their sensitivity.

Duration: 54:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download InfernalRestraints Ashley Lane Screamer
luisaYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.12665 секунды с 9 запросами