View Single Post
Old 06-01-2024, 01:55 PM   #15705
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Colt Stiff Action Scene 3 - Trystan Bull Mazatlan

Studio: Colt
The great outdoors, a secluded clearing in the woods, Trystian Bull finds the perfect get away location to unwind and release some tension. Clad only in a front lace athletic jock Trystian slowly indulges himself. Feeling the warm sun and the fresh air on his near naked body Trystian lets himself go. Working his way into that jock, he feels his cock growing firm at the touch. Slowly and sensually he enjoys the feel of his own touch. Stripping away the jock he settles in for more. Relaxing and letting his hands go where ever feels good.Wandering hands slowly become more and more centered on the one part of his body that seems to need the most release; his thick uncut cock. Sprouting from between his legs his thick juicy cock demands attention. Stroking and squeezing and gently slapping his meat around, Trystian gets all worked up in a hurry. The stroking grows more steady, the pre-cum flows more freely, his breathing gets heavy as his balls begin to churn and swell. Working his thick meat and thinking of all the things that make him hot, Trystian feels the tension ready to blow. Spreading his legs wide, Trystian gives his cock a hard fist pounding. Bursting and busting out, he ejaculates a thick and creamy load. It's a release that seems to all the right notes as the tension in his body gushes away in one big ball draining load.
Format: mp4
Duration: 14:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2269kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 251.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Colt Stiff Action Scene 3 - Trystan Bull

CockyBoys - Kevin Crows Strokes It Highmore

Studio: CockyBoys.com
The other day I looked up 'perfection' in the dictionary and I wasn't surprised at all to see a picture of Kevin Crows come up as one of the top search results. As some of you may have noticed already, the reasons for that are pretty obvious. Then I thought 'Hmmm, I'm not sure if 'perfect' is good enough for Kevin Crows... I think 'God-like' or at least 'out-of-this-world-pure-perfection' would be more like it!' So I sent a letter to a few of the main search engines to have them change the results. I told them that we here at Cockyboys are just not satisfied with 'perfect' and it simply doesn't reflect the true reality of things. I mean, just look at this guy!! That is not a body- that is a temple and it must to be worshiped for hours, days, years, life! I also felt that 'perfect' is not good enough for Kevin because he has that most amiable personality and that innocent look of a good boy that just did something bad and is damn proud of it. And nowadays to see such beauty both inside and out is such rare combination. Therefore, 'perfect' just doesn't cut it in this case. If any of you have a better suggestion for a word - please comment below. Or maybe we can come up with our own 'Cockyboys' word! These days it seems the words we have in the English dictionary just don't do justice to my boys. How about... Kevinlicious?
Duration: 18:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2917kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 415.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: CockyBoys - Kevin Crows Strokes It

Latingogoboys - Ep. 68 La Pine

との動画がで販売開始
ノリのいいセックスと積極的に責め� �くるウケのがナマちんぽ挿れられて� ��腰をどエロく動かし、すげぇ変態で す!
Duration: 19:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 864.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Latingogoboys - Ep. 68

Colt Stiff Action Scene 1 - Mike Matters Staatsburg

Studio: Colt
With the body of Adonis, and with his penetrating bedroom eyes, COLT Man Mike Matters is a vision of perfection. Looking like a garden statue in a peaceful outdoor setting, Mike treats us to a very special one on one experience as he slowly reveals his rock hard body in various stages of undress. Removing his tight V-neck tee, Mike treats you an up close and person look. As you enjoy his hard muscled chest, his tight washboard abs and his smooth muscular physique, Mike is getting that ample bulge in his briefs ready for you; making it grow and getting himself rock hard. He's ready to show you what really gets him off. Pulling it out, Mike shows you his monster uncut tool as he begins to slowly stroke that thick long cock. His big low hanging balls are full and eager for some release. Juicing and milking the head of that thick dick you can tell Mike is working up a big load. Rock hard, naked and ready to blow, Mike jack-hammers his cock until a thick and heavy stream of cum spurts like a fountain.
Duration: 21:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2370kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 386.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Colt Stiff Action Scene 1 - Mike Matters

GayHoopla Aaron Dickson solo Marstons Mills

Studio: GayHoopla
Aaron Dickson is our newest hairy beast. Just the right amount of fur to make your cock stick straight up and beg to cuddle.
Duration: 35:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2116kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 592.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: GayHoopla Aaron Dickson solo

ChaosMen Carter Jacobs Solo Aroda

Studio: ChaosMen
Carter Jacobs has done some video work elsewhere. He had a fine time, no complaints, but he is best friends/roommate with Austin, who apparently gave me rave reviews and convinced him he should come work for me.
Duration: 17:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5931kbps
Audio: 249kbps

File size: 773.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: ChaosMen Carter Jacobs Solo

Latingogoboys - Ep. 67 New Tripoli

タイプ同士の濃厚生交尾エロモード� �開の2人はフェラと生挿入で何度もイ キそうに。
最後は奥でたっぷり中出し射精です� �定、顔出し動画配信中です!
Duration: 12:50
Video: 864x1920, AVC (H.264), 5865kbps