Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Wheel of pain pt.1

Wheel of pain pt.1

Release Year: 2013
Studio: ElitePain
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Bondage, Spanking, Hardcore

Our latest game show features our Wheel of Pain. The player must first spin for a body part & position and second she must spin for an instrument of the 12 different types. In the first round she receives 10 strokes and the number of strokes increases with 5 in each round. The more strokes she takes the more money she earns. She can quit after every completed round but if she fails to complete a round she doesn't get a cent. This is a painful but exciting game show series!!!

Format: mp4
Duration: 56:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3901kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Wheel of pain pt.1

Hooker and Wife Punishment

Cast: Lorelei Lee ,John Henry ,Madison Young
Genres: Spanking ,Tattoo ,Choking ,Big Tits ,Submission ,Role Play ,Domination ,Oral Sex ,Couple ,Nipple Torment
Video language: English

Kinky couple Lorelei Lee and John Henry play out a dirty fantasy where he brings home a street hooker, Madison Young, to punish her for recording over the big game. His wife has never been so humiliated in her life as she is tied up, licks hooker pussy and watches her husband fuck a whore. She also gets fucked in the ass and takes a very painful zipper while in bondage.

Duration: 58:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Hooker and Wife Punishment

A New Toy - Part 4

This clip starts where Part 3 ended... I tightly hogtie the girl and I incorporate her crotchrope into it which tightens it up tremendously. She has a real look of distress now. I use the rope I tied into her hair and pull her head back. She shivers and quakes as she makes cute muffled gag noises. She knows I like her bound like this so she wants to tough it out. After a while she seems to ease into and accept her bondage. I eventually roll her onto her side and clamp her nipples. She is a tough one, as she barely makes a peep as they bite into her tender flesh. I walk away and enjoy watching my helpless captive. At the end of the clip, I return. I remove the clamps and play with her a bit before I get her out of the ropes and remove her gag.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 21:24
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 962.2 MB

Download A New Toy - Part 4

Alisha

Following the huge success of the first volume of Pussy Torment , featuring the nubile Vicci, this twat twisting new series from Master Rick Savage gives us the angelic Alisha from St. Paul, minnesota. The delightful damsel's legs are spread wide and held open as the wicked Savage exacts his very "special" brand of pussy punishment on the willing and demure girl. Metal and plasticps bite into her shaved labia. Then, hefty finishing weights are suspended from theps. After a lengthy dose of pussy flogging and other cruel treatment, the naked Alisha is tied to a radiator and her bald beaver is doused with scalding , cruel hot wax. Eeeyouch!!!!!!

Duration: 55:11
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1517kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 666.5 MB

Download Alisha

Hate Me

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Gabrielle
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Dildo, Vibrator,Ring Gag, Suspension, Stockings, , Whipping, Piercing
Video language: English

I'm crazy about the fact that I have the opportunity to tie my girlfriend. She is as crazy as I am and goes for experiments. I especially like to tie her boobs with ropes and make her moan.

Duration: 47:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4807kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Hate Me
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.09996 секунды с 9 запросами